What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

hurriyet is crap and works for foreign agenda.. they are just robots of EU and zionists..

we need more nationalistic rational newspapers with good quality stuff and no lies..

We need more of the same, less of the others. Democracy and freedom of opinion at work right here.

Voice records between 7 Turkish soldiers who are in the 64th surveillance tower and under a heavy attack of many Pkk terrorists that would have infiltrated into the base if they had not been destroyed first by Turkish soldiers in the tower.

Last edited:

Voice records between 7 Turkish soldiers who are in the 64th surveillance tower and under a heavy attack of many Pkk terrorists that would have infiltrated into the base if they had not been destroyed first by Turkish soldiers in the tower.

In 2017 they will have their loitering munitions...

Disgusting....another proof you barbarians have no place amongst civilised nations.....hellhole of country you are indeed....

You will see F35's inducted within TAF when i'll see my grandfarent's ghost...mark my words,the world awakens to what Turkey is.

reported anyway

Why did you delete your apologising post @Sinan ? We bouth know you fapp to these sickening videos
This type of incidents happen anywhere even in Us army.Wake up kid !

Disgusting....another proof you barbarians have no place amongst civilised nations.....hellhole of country you are indeed....

You will see F35's inducted within TAF when i'll see my grandfarent's ghost...mark my words,the world awakens to what Turkey is.

reported anyway

Why did you delete your apologising post @Sinan ? We bouth know you fapp to these sickening videos
The children in Raqqa play football with human severed heads.Better put those tiny zombies down right now.
In the Syrian Civilwar thread you said it would be to kill all these kids living in IS held territory, so what makes you a moral authority? You are just an impulsive Idiot

Good to see the boys in the army are already setting an acceptable level of punishment to terrorists...**** giving them water and calling in a chopper to ferry them to a hospital, lead is cheaper and more effective

1. LANGUAGE - sozlerine dikkat et!

2. Do not post graphic videos or this thread along with PDF might be shut down due to ISP rules.

Tesakkur!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom