What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

M60T tanks arrived in Silopi

Source : Habertürk live, they gave current footages

I really think the TAF will launch a second winter campaign...all factors on the ground point towards that. The aim is to deny them shelter and resting areas to prepare for more active insurgent activity this upcoming Spring.

Some sources say Terror Organisation leaders Selahattin Demirtaş and Figen Yüksekdağ are arrested. Will be clear in the morning, right now social media blocked in Turkey.

Edit : Some sources claim dozens of PKK mps are arrested. Again, nothing is confirmed yet.

PKK twitters are crying :D

edit 2 : these are confirmed terrorists that arrested ;

selahattin demirtaş
figen yüksekdağ
ferhat encü
leyla birlik
ziya pir
mehmet ali aslan
selma ırmak
sırrı süreyya önder
If this is true,there is still hope.

In the news tomorrow around Europe:

"Turkish opposition leaders arrested."

"Repressions against the opposition in Turkey."

"Another step towards destroying democracy in Turkey!"

Be sure that most headlines will be similar to what I wrote. :enjoy:

PS: Haters gonna hate so...

16208796747_747e1a749c_m.jpg

I really think the TAF will launch a second winter campaign...all factors on the ground point towards that. The aim is to deny them shelter and resting areas to prepare for more active insurgent activity this upcoming Spring.
Add
+
the cut of supply roads, wait for the winter and March!
I hope it will be like that.

Pkk pigs targeting the school children. They had planted land mines near the school in Van province.

Fcking pigs...

Edit;

If it's true, if we are taking out those so-called politicians of hdp, finally we are going to end this terror. As long as they hide behind of politic this terror won't stop.

Last edited:
Bomb attack in Diyarbakir province.There is many civilian casualties.Once again we see that pkk fighting for the Kurds(!) by killing hundreds of 'em.

Finally our gov. eliminating terrorist hdp. InsAllah next target terrorist CHP.

I tip my hat for ak party gov.

That is not "supporting PKK". You people are so blinded and straight forward. Arrest of HDP mps is purely about revenge and satisfaction, it didnt solved anything in the past and its not gonna solve anything today. You arrest 5 people, what about millions of people that voted them? Politics need planning, deep thinking, objective stance, there is no place for emotions. Emotional thinking never bring solution, its brings more problems.

While the stance of CHP is stupid and detoriates their reputation, there is a valid reasoning behind this. If you perfectly normalize violence, lynch and illegal acts then you have no right to complain when its done againts you. If you give a citizen a gun and tell him that he can kill terrorists and do not get punished for this, that citizen is later gonna kill other people and blame them for being "terrorists". Normalizing current ongoings is a big threat to every opposition in Turkey. We are emptying the meaning of legal justice and democracy.

Cant believe CHP support that terrorist party

CHP is supporting democracy.

Demirtas and Co. were as much pro PKK during the time they were best bros with AKP as they are now.
Somehow AKP didnt care back then. Now they do, why? Well the AKP has to please their new girlfriend the MHP, so they can get their presidential system.

Let me be straight, I dont have anything against a Kurdish party but the HDP did not distance itself from the PKK thats the biggest mistake they have ever made.
But these AKP will in order to appeal to the ultranationalists do anything they can, just for one fucking referendum.

Those ultra nationalists will push Turkey closer to a war.
They wont stop at HDP.
Maybe next time they'll target Atatürkcüs, who knows. With these lunatics in Ankara anything is possible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom