What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Redditte yeni bir video daha paylaşıldı. Karakola saldırıyor vatan hainleri.

"Almost a thousand Turkish farmer, peasant voluntered to hunt PKK wild boars."

"Domuz Avı"

FhPxF_1463467056_4324.jpg

"Göreve başlayan koruculardan A.O., neden gönüllü köy korucusu olduğunu şöyle anlattı: “Biz vatanını, milletini, toprağını seven insanlarız. Bu nedenle ülkemizi bölmeye çalışan teröristlerle biz de mücadele etmek istiyoruz. Son yıllarda bölgemize sızmaya çalışan teröristlere karşı toprağımızı korumak için bu göreve talip oldum. Emniyet güçlerine yardım etmek istiyoruz.” Gönüllü korucu A.Y. ise “Biz devletimizden maaş istemedik, sadece silah istedik; bunu da aldık. Gencecik kardeşlerimiz bu uğurda şehit oluyor. Şimdi bu hainler Karadeniz’i de hedef aldılar” dedi. Giresun’a son 4 ayda 5 şehit cenazesi geldiğini belirten Y.S.K. ise “İçimiz yanıyor, analar ağlıyor. Bu hainler Güneydoğu’da gencecik evlatlarımızı şehit ediyor. Şimdi bölgemize sızmaya çalışıyorlar” diye konuştu."

Did we really get 12 casualties on this awful attack or is it just propaganda?

It is not true. As far as I remember just 2 casualties. But even 2 casualties are too much.

Unfortunately Turkish army isn't/wasn't ready to fight against pkk. They adapted their tactics to current time but Turkiye is the same. As always follows behind of.

No worries. Turkish blood is very cheap. So far 400+ casualties since the beginning of terror attacks. Who cares right? The important thing is the system of Turkiye. System must be changed as soon as possible and Erdogan must be president. If that could have been changed, we wouldn't have these terror attacks now.

There is only one evil that is our system.

Last edited:
"Almost a thousand Turkish farmer, peasant voluntered to hunt PKK wild boars."

"Domuz Avı"

FhPxF_1463467056_4324.jpg

"Göreve başlayan koruculardan A.O., neden gönüllü köy korucusu olduğunu şöyle anlattı: “Biz vatanını, milletini, toprağını seven insanlarız. Bu nedenle ülkemizi bölmeye çalışan teröristlerle biz de mücadele etmek istiyoruz. Son yıllarda bölgemize sızmaya çalışan teröristlere karşı toprağımızı korumak için bu göreve talip oldum. Emniyet güçlerine yardım etmek istiyoruz.” Gönüllü korucu A.Y. ise “Biz devletimizden maaş istemedik, sadece silah istedik; bunu da aldık. Gencecik kardeşlerimiz bu uğurda şehit oluyor. Şimdi bu hainler Karadeniz’i de hedef aldılar” dedi. Giresun’a son 4 ayda 5 şehit cenazesi geldiğini belirten Y.S.K. ise “İçimiz yanıyor, analar ağlıyor. Bu hainler Güneydoğu’da gencecik evlatlarımızı şehit ediyor. Şimdi bölgemize sızmaya çalışıyorlar” diye konuştu."

This is old pic...

Military delivered 750 AK-47s to volunteers.

1463471256969.jpg

@Successwill, in developed countries, in countries with a secular system people should be critical to their leaders and politicians, they should demand things from their government. We elect them politicians, we give them power- this country is not their own family property! The people, the Nation gave the power to them to govern and develop this country, to work for a better future of our kids.
People are not mindless zombies (most are not I guess), they are also individuals with free thinking and their own spirit. Of course I should think about all positive and negative things did by someone before I start loving/hating him but I am not the type of a person that will obey and support blindly someone just because he is in charge.

In Erdogan's case I should say that I was a great fan of him but he made a lot of mistakes in last years- that's why I believe more than a decade for him in charge is enough. The worst thing is that he doesn't want to give up on his power, nor he sees his mistakes, nor there is anyone better than him. If I should die with a gun in my hand I will do it for my family, for my name, for my history, for my land, for my pride, not for Erdogan or Davutoglu. Tell me who will you die for if you have to?

I think your energy is giving alert. It is enough. I have deleted all off-topic posts. It is time to return our real agenda. Keep politics out of such threads, or discuss all those in politic thread.

Back
Top Bottom