What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I am Hurshid ?
Really.....I've known you since Military Photos mate. Your not thinking straight. MY pictures were on military photos a long long time ago. Tolga can attest to who I am.

Just be careful before posting anything. Strictly stay clear of operational information. Do not mention your unit or your region of deployment. Be careful also when speaking of the performance of equipment as it can give someone a benchmark to counter.

Also what is very important is to realize that what you post may not be important to enemies but it can still be a topic the military does not want going public.

Best of luck acclimatizing to everyday life. Rest plenty and spend time with family and friends. Most importantly keep in touch with your friends from your unit. You may be fine, but they may need to speak to someone who will understand.

If there is anything I can do let me know.

Seni çok iyi tanıyorum kardeşim problem yok burada olmandan da bütün üyeler adına oldukça mutluyuz Allah başarılı görevler nasib etsin. Hurshit denen bu ruh hastası kafasında kurduğu meselelerle ortalıkta dolaşıp bişeyler biliyorum imalarıyla üst düzey saygı ve dokunulmazlık istiyor. Yeni taktiği de değerli üyelerden orko ve senin nickine benzer nickleri kullanıp küçük aklıyla beni karıştırmaya çalışıyor bazen hedef gösteriyor bu hurshid diye falan. Orada demeye çalıştığım bu idi yoksa bu hurshit denen acizi tek mesajıyla tanırım...

I knew it. This is just beginning. BOP project is working like a clock. Winter is finished. Every single city (especially big cities) filled with bombs up already.

Long ago I said that Turkiye will lose against terrorism(pkk) this time while acilim policy was progressing. I knew this time pkk prepared itself for certain victory. While they were preparing our gov. let 'em and just watched 'em. Now I am right one more time.

I am not a fortune teller but most of Turks are blind. Even can't see this obvious reality and still support the ideology which is the only reason of current situation.

Well, there is nothing to do if they wanna annihilate their own state.

My people have decided to follow a false leader. Time for paying for your wrong decision.

Oh I forgot that don't forget making him our first president and change the system of country. You will definitely be fcked up. I mean Ottoman Empire will be back.

Iglas tiny warhead, menaged to cut off, the helicopters tail section. If there was some other MANPADs maybe the pilots have had a chance to perform an emergency landing after a hit in the engine exhaust. But, Iglas missile flies, after the fuselage, not the engine. Thats, what render Igla, so dangerous, more sophisticated, flying path algorithms, directing the missile in the vulnerable aircraft section

Tight border management, who comes in, who goes out. All proven PKK symphatizers put in exactly same category as PKK terrorist, Thrown out of Turkey upon detection. All foreign residents under strict surveillance, Syrians based in camps inside Syrian camps. We can learn a deal from Germany, USA in border management. Once Turkey is cleared of scums, 20-30 km borders in and out of Syria+Iraq tightly controlled. We need ears and eyes everywhere

I am Hurshid ?
Really.....I've known you since Military Photos mate. Your not thinking straight. MY pictures were on military photos a long long time ago. Tolga can attest to who I am.

Just be careful before posting anything. Strictly stay clear of operational information. Do not mention your unit or your region of deployment. Be careful also when speaking of the performance of equipment as it can give someone a benchmark to counter.

Also what is very important is to realize that what you post may not be important to enemies but it can still be a topic the military does not want going public.

Best of luck acclimatizing to everyday life. Rest plenty and spend time with family and friends. Most importantly keep in touch with your friends from your unit. You may be fine, but they may need to speak to someone who will understand.

If there is anything I can do let me know.

Thank you brother, I truly mean it.
I am aware thanks for reclarifying it..it's just been good to have some fresh air although we go back tomorrow. I knew I wouldn't miss the public buses here anyways :)

saddened to see this footage,turkey needs to be more resolute....dont mind human rights and all that crap coming from west...kurds decided for you to involve their civilians into this conflict...
you need to separate them from kurds in syria and iraq..mass deportations to other parts of country or maybe taking over bordering parts of syria and iraq its up to you to decide

greetings to you all boys

looks like its is true.

ther is no time to use chaff as we can see, so this means they are prepared against choppers. This terrorists are from syria, and coming from the syrian border.

ther is no time to use chaff as we can see, so this means they are prepared against choppers. This terrorists are from syria, and coming from the syrian border.
actually people sayin you cant detect missle like igla. because of that russian chopper alway flies close to ground. Because of that missiles cant lock on them.

But this now syria there too much open field to watch choppers and no hiding for the choppers. thats why we have to use armed drones.

looks like its is true.

Why would you put soldiers in a such position? Zero protection, even i could raid that
"base"(no its a shitty whatever not a base). So Sad to see this....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom