What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Yesterday we didnt see funerals or news about our fallen heroes. Pkk says they have the bodies. I hope its a lie.

first I want to express grief for the loss of the cobra and its crew and pray for their souls to rest in peace and
pray for the Turkish special forces to successfully retrieve the bodies of their fallen comrades.

some of you might recall my condolences for the downed pilots of the Russian jet which was shot down Turkish airforce. that condolence was based purely on humanitarian and professional military grounds

but this grief is very personal and close to heart

wish the Turkish forces godspeed ... the goons that are recorded in the video with their faces and voices much be hunted down with or without the help of the rats within their own ranks.

all the best Turkey

No news on Turkish 'media' about the downed heli. Talks for it self. It is really disrespectful to the pilots who lost there lives defending there home.

On the bright side side chief of staff of the armed forces was having a great time
1463255329908.jpg

APPALLING!!!

Were they taking part of a "Muslim Ottoman Snow White" theatre act or something?

Oooo or is it a wedding of someone important?

ps This country needs brave, clever and intelligent leaders who are pragmatic, who love their own nation, their own people. I have said that before- Turkey needs another Ataturk! Turkey needs a leader to take her thru hell and lead her to paradise. I believe in our final victory- even if we lose parts of Turkey I will take it as a cleaning of an organism. Even Serbia lost Kosovo but at least now the country is with 2 million less enemies inside their home, right? Loosing Kurdistan for me is a win for Turkey- a country that will lose 20% of it's population if Kurds leave and live inside their own country but at the same time there is 15- 20 million Turks living outside of Turkey. Instead of losing your national resources on feeding people who hate you, who support terrorists killing your own troops you can just say good bye to them and leave them to live better inside their own state. Being pragmatic is always leading you to a better life- if Brits left all their colonies and decided it's better to live on a smaller island rather than having the biggest empire in history, than we can do it too. Better give them independence before they become the majority in the whole country and say you how to live your life- give them their lands and ask them politely (or not as much) to go to their own homeland if they want it so bad. I am saying that for all Kurds who hate Turkey and don't want to live inside of it... I will never want to do no harm on people who are loyal to the State and work for that country, as long as they live, work, study and die with us, to me they are brothers. Let's not involve all Kurds in this conflict but you know that in every conflict people like to generalize too much. :)

Last edited:
Were they taking part of a "Muslim Ottoman Snow White" theatre act or something?

Oooo or is it a wedding of someone important?

ps This country needs brave, clever and intelligent leaders who are pragmatic, who love their own nation, their own people. I have said that before- Turkey needs another Ataturk! Turkey needs a leader to take her thru hell and lead her to paradise. I believe in our final victory- even if we lose parts of Turkey I will take it as a cleaning of an organism. Even Serbia lost Kosovo but at least now the country is with 2 million less enemies inside their home, right? Loosing Kurdistan for me is a win for Turkey- a country that will lose 20% of it's population if Kurds leave and live inside their own country but at the same time there is 15- 20 million Turks living outside of Turkey. Instead of losing your national resources on feeding people who hate you, who support terrorists killing your own troops you can just say good bye to them and leave them to live better inside their own state. Being pragmatic is always leading you to a better life- if Brits left all their colonies and decided it's better to live on a smaller island rather than having the biggest empire in history, than we can do it too. Better give them independence before they become the majority in the whole country and say you how to live your life- give them their lands and ask them politely (or not as much) to go to their own homeland if they want it so bad. I am saying that for all Kurds who hate Turkey and don't want to live inside of it... I will never want to do no harm on people who are loyal to the State and work for that country, as long as they live, work, study and die with us, to me they are brothers. Let's not involve all Kurds in this conflict but you know that in every conflict people like to generalize too much. :)

You are using "pragmatic" word in your post.. But if you look at your post as a whole its totally opposite being pragmatic.. What a BS

Is there any information about heli?
Was it hitten by IGLA?
The helicopter that appears in the video is a Turkish Army AH-1W 'Super Cobra'. The manpad appears to be SA-18; at least according to orko.

What a pitty, i dissapointedly watched the video. Unfortunatelly terrorists are supported by Russia. I wish it would stop.
In youtube comments russians obviosly support terrorists.
But from Ukraine a lot of godd news.
Russians quite nervous
Due to:
Turkey and Ukraine are going to produce aircrafts. Althought Russians want to buy licence of AN passenger plane. After the war Ukraine hasnt supported toRussia with spareparts of AN planes.
They have also deciced cooperate building nuclear reactors.
Ukrainians totally like Turkey.

No news on Turkish 'media' about the downed heli. Talks for it self. It is really disrespectful to the pilots who lost there lives defending there home.

On the bright side side chief of staff of the armed forces was having a great time
1463255329908.jpg

APPALLING!!!

With all my respect, but life goes on.

With all my respect, but life goes on.
Of course, but my aim was to show the contraindication the akp mentality. They are the same people who declared national mourning for some Saudi King, they are the same people who cancelled national holiday (23 nisan) events due it being 'not suitable'. But when it comes to the Turkish people, it is totally disregarded...

Anyway. As you said, life goes on; this goes for the 8 families that had to bury their loved one on very day this wedding was happening.

In short, the chief of staff could have at least not attended. Particularly after lying about how our two brave pilots lost their lives.

The helicopter that appears in the video is a Turkish Army AH-1W 'Super Cobra'. The manpad appears to be SA-18; at least according to orko.

Actually he said it was sa-16, but changed it to sa-18 after my tweet.

Actually he said it was sa-16, but changed it to sa-18 after my tweet.
Nice observation, its hard to differentiate between all these Russian manpads; unless, u know ur stuff =)

Back
Top Bottom