What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

M-60 has 4 crew. Driver jumps out. You can see that clear on video. In Cizre 3 soldiers were killed. Seems that incident.

An ex soldier wrote on his Facebook that some AT-7 s were captured in Sirnak. Cizre is Sirnak .I got the photo from him.

M-60 has 4 crew. Driver jumps out. You can see that clear on video. In Cizre 3 soldiers were killed. Seems that incident.

An ex soldier wrote on his Facebook that some AT-7 s were captured in Sirnak. Cizre is Sirnak .I got the photo from him.

One tanker was kia today, I thought vid is from today as well.

You can see Russian- PKK terrorist brothership in youtube comments. How have Russian alliens appeared suddenly? Kak eti vatniki rezko pojavilis nad etim rolllikam?

We were always helping the Chechens and we never stopped so helping them won't change a thing...

I'm not surprised about the speculations of AT launchers being found...did you think that after the order being given to shoot down the Russian jet nothing would happen ?

Respect your opponents capabilities and you will have less surprises.

Anyone who acts surprised of Russian support for the pkk suffers from short term memory loss...our politicians ordered a Russian jet to be shot down...who do you think Russia is ? European Union ? Did you expect a legal response...

The thing I laugh at is the Turks here who say "let's support Russia's enemies"...by saying such things you are also saying Russia is doing the right thing arming the pkk...we shot down their jet so they arm our enemies ! isn't that exactly the same as your tactic ? they gave weapons that killed our soldiers so let's arm their enemies the people you should be angry at are the politicians who let Saudi dollars dictate our military actions.

Judging by the reactions of the soldiers in the background, and the fact that sounded nothing like an AT hit...to me it looks more like the round in the gun exploded...makes me question poor ammunition quality / poor storage conditions of ammunition / human error / old tank that should be in the museum having some sort of catastrophic failure in its chanber...

We were always helping the Chechens and we never stopped so helping them won't change a thing...

I'm not surprised about the speculations of AT launchers being found...did you think that after the order being given to shoot down the Russian jet nothing would happen ?

Respect your opponents capabilities and you will have less surprises.

Anyone who acts surprised of Russian support for the pkk suffers from short term memory loss...our politicians ordered a Russian jet to be shot down...who do you think Russia is ? European Union ? Did you expect a legal response...

The thing I laugh at is the Turks here who say "let's support Russia's enemies"...by saying such things you are also saying Russia is doing the right thing arming the pkk...we shot down their jet so they arm our enemies ! isn't that exactly the same as your tactic ? they gave weapons that killed our soldiers so let's arm their enemies the people you should be angry at are the politicians who let Saudi dollars dictate our military actions.

Judging by the reactions of the soldiers in the background, and the fact that sounded nothing like an AT hit...to me it looks more like the round in the gun exploded...makes me question poor ammunition quality / poor storage conditions of ammunition / human error / old tank that should be in the museum having some sort of catastrophic failure in its chanber...
I don't care what is right or what is wrong, all that concerns me is a end result. Safe to say that if Russia keeps arming the rats the TSK will respond in kind. Blood for blood.

Russia is a terrorist state as Iran is. Also Russian Secret Service is not so effective as many people think.
The only field they are specialized is coward killing, nothing else.
They use most leftist traitors and the rest of hidden "stay behind" domestic traitor agents abroad.
Their intelligence depends much on open sources, forums and so called journalists. So called classic "Effect" and "React" agents, to make PR and influence society and governments.

WARRIOR X

Boomerang Warrior-X provides immediate indication of hostile fire or sniper attack and localizes the shooter, or shooters, enabling a rapid, informed and coordinated response. The system offers the same reliable performance and features as the currently-fielded vehicle-mounted Boomerang III system — just smaller, lighter and integrated into tactical vests.

Weighing just 12 ounces, the Boomerang Warrior-X gives individual soldiers immediate awareness of hostile fire locations and, when integrated, can also provide unit leaders with shooter grid coordinates to enhance situational awareness needed to coordinate team responses to hostile fire.

rtn_222803.jpg
Incoming shot announcements are transmitted to a built-in speaker or an earpiece while a lightweight display provides range and azimuth of the shooter position. As the soldier moves, the system compensates for the soldier’s motion and continually updates the threat’s location on the wrist display.

rtn_190425.jpg

ACOEM PEARL

A1.PearlMGR.jpg

PEARL is a system that localises, precisely and in real time, shots fired by small and medium calibre weapons, based on sound waves generated by the shot.

This version is designed for the protection of soldiers, sentries or VIP. The system can be installed, using a Picatinny rail, on an assault rifle, a sniper rifle, a machine gun or multifunction goggles/sights. An intuitive interface composed of directional LED arrows shows the azimuth and elevation of the threat. Compact and wireless, PEARL is easy and fast to get started with.

Combat proven: this system has been used in several Special Forces units in France and abroad.

Are these being used currently?

Russia is a terrorist state as Iran is. Also Russian Secret Service is not so effective as many people think.
The only field they are specialized is coward killing, nothing else.
They use most leftist traitors and the rest of hidden "stay behind" domestic traitor agents abroad.
Their intelligence depends much on open sources, forums and so called journalists. So called classic "Effect" and "React" agents, to make PR and influence society and governments.

Arkadaş sen taktın kafayı Rusya'ya. Adamların uçağını indir sonra adamlarda senin düşmanlarını tabi destekler. Şu anki dış politika son 50 senenin en berbat ve en kısa görüşlü politikası.

Arkadaş sen taktın kafayı Rusya'ya

Takarim, daha da takacagim. Yunanistan bizim F-16 yi füze ile vurdu, savas mi ilan ettik ? Bu Rusya'nin ilk sabikasi degil. Cecenistan soykirimi, Gürcistan kismi isgali, Kirim isgali, Ukrayna isgali ve Suriye'nin fiili bati kesim isgali. Heriflere 20 kere sinir ihlali yapmayin diye NOTA verdik !
Senin mantigina uyarsam, AB ve ABD son 50 yilin en kötü dis politikasini uyguluyor

Are these being used currently

In foreign Forces yes

this system has been used in several Special Forces units in France and abroad

Back
Top Bottom