What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

BU HABER dogru ise AKP bitmistir ve bu kisi Eren Erdem'den cok daha serefsiz bir yalakadir

AKP Diyarbakır Milletvekili Galip Ensarioğlu, hendekler kazarak şehir savaşı veren PKK’ye ‘Özerklik de özyönetim de olabilir ama yöntemi bu değil’ diye seslendi.

451796_cover_mainslider_big.jpeg

Biliyorum bu herifi. Hep böyle konuşuyor. Ama naparsın Moskof dölleri her yerde.

put anka drone armed with high resolution camers on border patrolling on Iraq Syria border most of pkk cross from this border it will prove more effective then ground troops it can take out more targets with pkk even notcing them it will prove death from blue sky death from above

where do you see hebrew inscription on the riffle

:) C'mon guys. Please get your eyes examined asap. It's a joke of course. There is no any Hebrew script on the rifle.

@Hurshid Celebi @NL_Turk that's not hebrew. i dunno why but hk33 and hk53 have these huge fire mode indicators. and yes from afar they look hebrew-ish

My bad, it just really looked like it.
I'm going to blame it on the small resolution and not on my eyes though :)

Turkey ready to strike in Syria, if PYD crosses Euphrates river to west and will try to build a corridor to Mediterranean.

500.000 Türkmen' s and 1 Million Arabs would be in danger of ethnic cleansing.

Turkish Armed Forces ready. NATO ready.

701138_86518_28122015184910_3.jpg

s-3548a2d6747326f995b8abffdcd42b37642f0448.jpg

Turkey ready to strike in Syria, if PYD crosses Euphrates river to west and will try to build a corridor to Mediterranean.

500.000 Türkmen' s and 1 Million Arabs would be in danger of ethnic cleansing.

Turkish Armed Forces ready. NATO ready.

701138_86518_28122015184910_3.jpg

s-3548a2d6747326f995b8abffdcd42b37642f0448.jpg

NATO ready? For what?

USA supports SDF (3/4 YPG)

We have an "ally" like that! What an ally! Supports off-shoot of PKK (which they listed in terror list too)

PKK, askeri guc ile yok edilecek bir orgut degildir. Meclise girmesini
bile onleyemiyoruz. Arkalarinda milyondan fazla insan var ve bu sadece
Turkiye'de degil. Dunya'yi kurtlere zulum eden bir Turkiye ile ikna ettiler.
Bizim propaganda gucumuz nerde? Hic bir yerde.
Cok sey eksik cok!

Back
Top Bottom