What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I hope the entire fucking peace process ends so that the war will resume. And this is far from the only incident.

If you really love war so much you have many possibilitys to fight a war. Irak, Syria, Palestine...so many places to have fun. Only thing is to leave our save home (EU) and do what you thnk you must to do.

I don't know the hole story and all facts, but if Kurds in general really would support PKK, turkey would have much more trouble in town. More than 17 mio Kurds live in Turkey. You know what I mean. Of course, PKK wants the people to believe such things like this.
Turkey never had a nationwide 'Kurdish spring', even during the worst times for Kurds in Turkey in the past, despite pkk's intentions. with the much improved circumstances, i doubt the chances. of course our friend will now say that literally every Kurd is supporting pkk and is ready to be a guerrilla.

Turkey never had a nationwide 'Kurdish spring', even during the worst times for Kurds in Turkey in the past, despite pkk's intentions. with the much improved circumstances, i doubt the chances. of course our friend will now say that literally every Kurd is supporting pkk and is ready to be a guerrilla.

Half of Kurdish nationalist like MHP, so they would like the see their own state and half of Kurdish would like the live with Turkish people because of common values like religion, history, language etc.

So religious Muslim Kurdish wanna live in peace with us but not Muslims or not religious Kurdish would like the see their own Political party, own state etc.

in Ottoman times we were living together very well but after fell Ottomans Kurdish Imams hunged and suppressed by CHP in Turkey for make them away from us. So half of them not religious and ignorant right now because of these policies so these people don't like from us, but half them still loyal us because they know that real Turkish people love them... and we are complately have same mentality, same values etc...

If we are well educate them and teach Islam properly they would like the live us in peace again! like Ottoman times...

Also if you look Ottoman map, Kurdish people is one loyal nation who didn't get ground from us and they allways had supported us while we fight our enemies like Armenians, Russians, French, British etc. in the past....

Half of Kurdish nationalist like MHP, so they would like the see their own state and half of Kurdish would like the live with Turkish people because of common values like religion, history, language etc.

So religious Muslim Kurdish wanna live in peace with us but not Muslims or not religious Kurdish would like the see their own Political party, own state etc.

in Ottoman times we were living together very well but after fell Ottomans Kurdish Imams hunged and suppressed by CHP in Turkey for make them away from us. So half of them not religious and ignorant right now because of these policies so these people don't like from us, but half them still loyal us because they know that real Turkish people love them... and we are complately have same mentality, same values etc...

If we are well educate them and teach Islam properly they would like the live us in peace again! like Ottoman times...

Also if you look Ottoman map, Kurdish people is one loyal nation who didn't get ground from us and they allways had supported us while we fight our enemies like Armenians, Russians, French, British etc. in the past....
Yeah we were always good with the kurds. I also agree that its mostly the religious ones that are our buddies. the pkk is a non religious organization so its supporters are non religious as well but i have also see seen many non religous kurds supporting turkey.

Yeah we were always good with the kurds. I also agree that its mostly the religious ones that are our buddies. the pkk is a non religious organization so its supporters are non religious as well but i have also see seen many non religous kurds supporting turkey.

I know that also non religious Kurdish supporting us but sometimes they deceived by somebodies... so we have to be so close them, if we are being away from them, our enemies will use them for their interests... also we have to be so close with Arabs, because somebodies wanna keep away us from Arabs for make us non religious.

So if we are being so close every our old friends and brothers we will be unite in a short time and zionist will be forget their plans on our lands. that's it!

i say too much zionist, masson etc. but believe me they are so active and their interests allways hit us... okay forget about it :)
yeah i dont go into that kind of stuff its unnecessary for me.

yeah i dont go into that kind of stuff its unnecessary for me.

i know because everybodies says that is that is etc. but also we have to see somethings while we ascend the stairs.

They have to know that we are not sleeping, that is enough.

I don't thing so. If you were always good with Kurds, party's like PKK and his supporters would never exist.

I don't thing so. If you were always good with Kurds, party's like PKK and his supporters would never exist.
Yeah but the pkk appeared later on in turkish-kurdish history. Before that we had good relations.

he meant in the history because we allways was good in Ottoman, Seljuq times....

So our internal enemies allways tryed to make us enemy to each other.

actually it is long storry, when Kurdish people tryed to save Ottoman Caliphate and fighted against Russians, France, British and Armenians for save our lands. all of our internal and external enemies tryed the punish them so far, their destiny was same like us...

Also our internal enemies allways tryed to make us enemy to each other.

Last edited:
Hmmm, that is not exactly true......
Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi

The last rebellion have been ended with such a force that no one dared to try anything more......until 1980s.
I stand corrected looks like it started earlier in the republics history and some stuff in the late ottoman era. The important thing though is how big these rebellions were.

Hmmm, that is not exactly true......
Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi

The last rebellion have been ended with such a force that no one dared to try anything more......until 1980s.

You have to be know why they revolted, so If many of Kurdish were revolting for get lands they would be get or many of their soldiers would be died. So there is no this kind of event in our history....

Also you can see lots of Turkish stereotypical revolted because of different reasons in our history, right ?

Back
Top Bottom