What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Interesting.

One side of the forum paints Erdogan and his affiliates as "Islamist extremists" bent on destroying the country. The other side refers to former officers of the TSK as brutal junta members that deserved to be thrown in jail. Come on, grow up. The world isn't black and white.

Just as there were patriotic and honest military men that were thrown in jail (which is a shame and should be rectified using all legal means) there indeed were power hungry ultra Kemalists who would suffocate this country with an ideology that belongs in the 1930s.

And just as there are corrupt, stupid and power hungry religious zealots within the ranks of the AKP, there are many times that number who are honest, love this country and want to stop the recent negative developments.

Don't be bigots, be fair in your judgements otherwise you just add to the already alarming level of polarization.

Thanks

Kemal Karabulut -CHP- ( Kilicdaroglu) from TUNCELI showed his true PKK supporting face live on CNN :

YUUUUHHHHHH, .......

"PKK will never surrend or deliver their weapons they fight againts IS/ DEAS), why should they ?"!

Kılıçdaroğlu: PKK silah,bırakmaz IŞİD'le savaşıyor
@Bismarck

Bro, I can't turkish.

@Bismarck

Bro. You asked me yesterday ? Why Turks don't protest ?

ANSWER : WE ARE NOT VIOLENT TERRORISTS

OUR PEACEFUL PROTESTS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE FOR MEDIA

I don't talk about violent terrorists or medial effective protests. I talk about huge protests by turks. Even if you are not attractive for German media.

Last edited:
Because you are in a minority, a minority that is not biased and doesn't swallow everything big media outlets write.

The majority of the people just believe what they want to believe. After years of telling Europeans that Turkey is some kind of apartheid, people don't trust any opinion that is the opposite.
Protests by Turks would have no meaning, the pkk and ultra left wing organizations have so much more pull, it is of no use. Plus it is the pkk who is on the losing side, so in the end who gives a shit anyway.

It is a comparable situation with Israel, they get villified too everytime they need to take action.
The difference is that they have a strong and competent government.

No. People don't believe what they want to believe. They believe what you telling them to believe. So, your job is to telling a 'new story'.

Ok , easy answer.

PKK followers have a super Network and strict command Level in Germany and Europe, they are allied with other left Terror organisations and get always "effective Support" from Green and Linke. They can easily mobilize 10000 in one day to demonstrate at one hot spot !

Turks are only organized in weak organizations like ADD or DITIB.

And I want to add, if you are KURD you have better chanches then a better qualified Turkish canditate in official positions, even if the Kurds are "known" militants.

Turks fear as Germans say to be "Brandmarked" and Keep quite. @Bismarck

Oh God again IED ambush against Police 3 Police marytred in Mardin during Patrol Service

Mardin’den kahreden haber: 3 şehit – Sözcü Gazetesi

I talk about your situation. Why are you weak organizite? And what do you mean by 'brandmarked'? If you have that bad image, so why are you fearing to be brand marked?

Bro, I can't turkish.

I don't talk about violent terrorists or medial effective protests. I talk about huge protests by turks. Even if you are not attractive for German media.
No. People don't believe what they want to believe. They believe what you telling them to believe. So, your job is to telling a 'new story'.

I talk about your situation. Why are you weak organizite? And what do you mean by 'brandmarked'? If you have that bad image, so why are you fearing to be brand marked?
Bro we do a good job of advertising ourselves.

I don't think we need to change anything......

Thousands of people turned out Sunday in Istanbul for an antiterrorism rally in support of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s condemnation of the Kurdistan Workers Party, or PKK. Erdoğan spoke before a crowd of more than 100,000 at Yenikapi Square about the upcoming general elections and his efforts to stop the separatists.

Thousands of people turned out Sunday in Istanbul for an antiterrorism rally in support of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s condemnation of the Kurdistan Workers Party, or PKK. Erdoğan spoke before a crowd of more than 100,000 at Yenikapi Square about the upcoming general elections and his efforts to stop the separatists.

It was more than a million.

Back
Top Bottom