What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

People are fed up with pkk's shit like destroying roads and bridges thats built for them, who wouldnt?

Gavurları, farsları kandırın da kendinizi kandırmayın. Bu seferki terörle mücadele doksanlardaki gibi değil.

Gavurları, farsları kandırın da kendinizi kandırmayın. Bu seferki terörle mücadele doksanlardaki gibi değil.
Benim anlamadigim hükümet Ohal cikarmak icin neyi bekliyor.

The casualities from 1987-2002 OHAL

Civilians 5,105
Security staff 3,541
Militants 25,344

I think 30% of the Kurds support PKK, not more because since 30 years of conflit bethween PKK and Turkey, the former has never manager to start a real civil war in Turkey.
Look at Syria, 4 years of conflit and more than 300 000 dead and millions refugies.....this is the real civil war. The 45000 dead of Turkey against PKK since 40 years is nothing compared to that.

In Turkey, PKK lacking the majority of the kurds has nevers managed to create a civil war betwenn the Turk vs Kurds.

She is one of the agents DUTCH nationality responsible what today happened

She lives from 2012 in DIYARBAKIR. HOW ?

Hollandali-gazeteci-Geerdink-PKK-den-gozaltina-alindi-1245.jpg

Frederike Geerdink

She organizes "CIVIL MOVEMENT ATTACKS " , today she was HUMAN SHIELD where the attack in DAGLICA happened,

she was arrested and posted that in TWITTER !

I was watching live the clashes in Cizre through Periscope. But i dont post PKK propaganda, sorry.

This however was posted on youtube:

Yeah lets wait till muslims are majority in Europe, Arabs are majority in Israel, Indian Muslims are majority in India :blah::blah::blah:

Kurds are divided among them selves, Barzani loves Erdogan, pkk hates Barzani, a commander of isis is Kurdish and people who join isis from Turkey are from Kurdish areas, i dont even mention the clashes between pkk and Kurdish hezbollah, good luck in founding a country...:coffee:

Solution will follow : .......only to kill, not to Arrest !

That's coming from a guy saying he's with the Efeler battalion. Seems bullshit. He made multiple mistakes in his tweets.

Frederika Geerdink should be deported and barred from entering Turkey indefinitely. Or next time she enters a military zone she should be shot. I can't believe how much in balls our government lacks. Yeter artik, dis gosterin biraz.

Back
Top Bottom