What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

At a 1:100 ratio the war pretty much doesnt go well for some people, and im not even counting the 2500 arrested rats.
It's 1:10, isn't it? Nearly 100 Turkish forces vs 1000 PKK as claimed by Turkish army. But the ratio won't matter much as long as this war is directly harming Turkey's interests.

We had one single stable and prospering neighbor like Turkey and thanks to Erdogan, here we are. Our busiest land transit route to Turkey is disrupted and temporarily closed. Before 2011, I supported Erdogan personally, he was fine till then and didn't show his face until later.

Keep convince yourself with these fantasies.
It is you whos convicing himself, you think this is something? This country has seen way worse times but terrorists never succeeded their goals, its just one of those times where the country need a pest control with the difference that there are way more effective tools that can be used today.
The more pkk continues the more will the operations continue, till the end if neccessary.

So what is the point of this war? Killing as many as opponents? What is the point when your enemy has a steady recruit pool? What kind of strategic military objectives is your army trying to reach? Or is everything a political maneuver on the order of Turkey's own sultan?

Turkey's objectives is to stop PKK to create a country in Syria. Let forget PKK is the first to end the peace with killing 2 cops or Erdogan's ambition, the conditions for the peace is not valid today.
In 2011, Turkey had good relationshop with both Syria and Iran so PKK has no choice but to accept peace, but now PKK is much more stronger (with almost a country in Syria), new recruit thank to Isisi, a very good reputation with the west and of course the support of neighbours Syria/Iran.

Turkey whould have been stupide to trust that PKK wil not try to restrat the war. And I think the killing of the first 2 police was a test for Turkey, to see if Turkey will dare to hit back the news golden boy of the west, and I'm glad that Turkey has hit back.

It's 1:10, isn't it? Nearly 100 Turkish forces vs 1000 PKK as claimed by Turkish army. But the ratio won't matter much as long as this war is directly harming Turkey's interests.

We had one single stable and prospering neighbor like Turkey and thanks to Erdogan, here we are. Our busiest land transit route to Turkey is disrupted and temporarily closed. Before 2011, I supported Erdogan personally, he was fine till then and didn't show his face until later.
It was pkk that broke the cease fire several times.

It is you whos convicing himself, you think this is something? This country has seen way worse times but terrorists never succeeded their goals, its just one of those times where the country need a pest control with the difference that there are way more effective tools that can be used today.
The more pkk continues the more will the operations continue, till the end if neccessary.

You think this is worse? Just wait when the Kurds are a majority within a couple of decades. You are fighting a war you can't win.

You think this is worse? Just wait when the Kurds are a majority within a couple of decades. You are fighting a war you can' win.
Yeah lets wait till muslims are majority in Europe, Arabs are majority in Israel, Indian Muslims are majority in India :blah::blah::blah:

Kurds are divided among them selves, Barzani loves Erdogan, pkk hates Barzani, a commander of isis is Kurdish and people who join isis from Turkey are from Kurdish areas, i dont even mention the clashes between pkk and Kurdish hezbollah, good luck in founding a country...:coffee:

10-15 million of the 80 million total population is kurdish, how exactly do you expect them to be a majority in just a few decades?
And half of them is voting for AKP. :coffee:
If there would be a civil uprising then within Kurds themselves as the recent events of pkk vs. Kurdish hezbollah showed us.

Yeah we will wait till muslims are majority in Europe, Arabs are majority in Israel, Indian Muslims are majority in India :blah::blah::blah:

Kurds are divided among them selves, Barzani loves Erdogan, pkk hates Barzani, a commander of isis is Kurdish and people who join isis from Turkey are from Kurdish areas, i dont even mention the clashes between pkk and Kurdish hezbollah, good luck in founding a country...:coffee:
Most important, who we fight is not our Kurdish people but a terrorist organization
Public reaction against PKK terrorists rises in southeast Turkey - Daily Sabah

Back
Top Bottom