What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

@Hakan please ban this @Surenas from our section. Again he is trolling the Turkish PDF section. Openly mocking the sacrifices of our military personnel. I won't stand for it.

War not going well, not? You folks must be glad for having Erdogan putting an end to the conflict, like he promised. Oh, wait…

Actually both sides suffer heavy casualties. Because of some sensitive issues, I dont report Kurdish casualties. I dont wanna give propaganda tool to foreigners.

@Hakan please ban this @Surenas from our section. Again he is trolling the Turkish PDF section. Openly mocking the sacrifices of our military personnel. I won't stand for it.

Give me a break. Your military personnel are only dying because of the failed political games your elected leader has played.

Cizre'de PKK ağır darbe aldı. Süpürme devam ediyor.

Hakkaride ise durum kritik. İlk zayiatın ardından çatışma mahalline intikal eden birlikten de şehit haberi geldi.

Give me a break. Your military personnel are only dying because of the failed political games your elected leader has played.
Maybe, maybe not. That doesn't give you the right to gloat about the deaths of my countrymen. I don't remember going to the Iranian PDF section and gloating when ISIS blows up Shia militiamen or when Israel creams high ranking Iranian officers in Syria. Know your place.

Actually both sides suffer heavy casualties. Because of some sensitive issues, I dont report Kurdish casualties. I dont wanna give propaganda tool to foreigners.

So what is the point of this war? Killing as many as opponents? What is the point when your enemy has a steady recruit pool? What kind of strategic military objectives is your army trying to reach? Or is everything a political maneuver on the order of Turkey's own sultan?

So what is the point of this war? Killing as many as opponents? What is the point when your enemy has a steady recruit pool? What kind of strategic military objectives is your army trying to reach? Or is everything a political maneuver on the order of Turkey's own sultan?

I was discussing the reasons and outcomes of this conflict in Turkish language before you entered.

Dude, An Iranian who is gloating over Turkish martyres with using political instruments will not be allowed in this section. What you are doing is to provocate Turkish members with using politics and martyres among threads. Now, Go your way or I will specially take care of you !

RIP to soldiers.

IMO, Erdogan is personally responsible for this mess. I read he has said if AKP had won 400 seats in parliament, today attack would have never happened! What the hell does that mean? He wants to destroy HDP support base by starting a war with PKK in which neither Turkey nor PKK will win, both sides lose, soldiers lose their lives, security is disrupted and development plans stop.

Mustefa Kemal must be trembling in his grave seeing someone like Erdogan ruling Turkey. If I were him, I'd do so. Erdogan's foreign policy has brought nothing but disaster for Turkey, as much as he improved Turkish economy.

War not going well, not? You folks must be glad for having Erdogan putting an end to the conflict, like he promised. Oh, wait…
At a 1:100 ratio the war pretty much doesnt go well for some people, and im not even counting the 2500 arrested rats.

Back
Top Bottom