What's new

The failed state Index 2011 : A report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not Your birth land Pakistan is 12th failed state with about 50% population having no access to toilet, 50% population depending on aid, 43% poverty rate and increasing, 12th failed state, no law and NO FUTURE..

lots of trolling there. very little intelligence.

You've not given any reasons why India should be higher than Pakistan.

India has a middle class on $1 a day, you claim better sanitation :rofl: but i think everyone knows that's not true, half a billion on the starvation line.

Pakistan is less impoverished in all these cases. So the reality is that Pakistan is no more a failed state than India.

I dont care about India. I only post this stuff because it's factual and the Bolly delusions make me laugh.

Ok lets talk delusion
so as per you pakistan is more succesful then India

Lets talk about the economy of India and Pakistan
Lets talk about the political stability of India and pakistan
Lets talk about the percentage billionaires in India and pakistan per population.

Forget whole of India lets compare economy of maharastra and delhi with the entire economy of Pakistan

Do you have any idea that the top 5 companies of India have more turnover than the total GDP of Pakistan

And its not first time that Pakistan is in this failed country list, so it should not surprise anybody..

infact they have improved from 10th failed state last year to 12th this year..:lol:

carry on trolling and avoid answering the facts i present.

Your questions are plain dumb, Its just like asking a person why he is not blind with a defected yet recovering cornea. Why India is not a failed state despite poverty is your question right, well let me brief it to you... Economically India is taken as an example of growth, Development wise India is attracting the foreign direct investments along with its indigenous trillion dollar development plans, a steady govt,no dictatorship..... No nation is perfect, perfection is and will always be a desire...

Tremendous conventional researches happening in the country, along with the work to bridge the gap with the western world.. There would be just handful of works which India hasnt got exposed to when compared to the developed worlds...

"... Indeed, there are now around 30 million Pakistanis who are considered to be in the middle class with an average income of $10,000 annually, while some 17 million are now bracketed with the upper and upper-middle classes."
(Irfan Husain, The rise of the Mehran man, 17 April 2010)

That's not something to be found in Somalia or Congo.

that is a respectable definition of middle class. Not the $1 a day India middle class. Ludicrous.

Now we know the reason why Elmo closed that other thread

She should have put this Angry Bird into owen

India has a middle class on $1 a day, you claim better sanitation :rofl: but i think everyone knows that's not true, half a billion on the starvation line.

Pakistan is less impoverished in all these cases. So the reality is that Pakistan is no more a failed state than India.

same AS pakistan's Rich population earn $ 2 a day and their middle class earn $ 2 a month, that puts Pakistan in leader of failed states

even labour workers here get atleast 60-70 Rs a day..i m talking about worst part in india...although rate is 100+...which is more than 2 dollars...
so prove ur point here:lol:

"... Indeed, there are now around 30 million Pakistanis who are considered to be in the middle class with an average income of $10,000 annually, while some 17 million are now bracketed with the upper and upper-middle classes."
(Irfan Husain, The rise of the Mehran man, 17 April 2010)

That's not something to be found in Somalia or Congo.

Just the 30 million Pakistanis do not make a state stable

Is there political stability which can ensure the wealth?
Is there political will for foreign investments?
What about the emanting terrorism in Pakistan? Is pakistan a safe destination?
Coming over to military power Pakistan is just considered as the nuke state with the tag line of "Bandar k hath main talwar" nothing more than that
At the same time the whole nation is divided into multiple halfs with others declaring each other as non muslims.....

good stability.... yeah right

I'll be back when you answer some of the facts I've presented. I dont think you can which is why you all troll.

1) India's middle class is really in poverty.
2) India's sanitation problem is the worst in Asia.
3) India's Assam and other insurgencies are as bad as the current Pakistani one though noone reports it.
4) India's poor are actually starving
5) India has the greatest proportion of malnourishment in the world.

These are the facts. Debate them with proofs in links.

If you can't, India is more of a failed state than most of the countries on that list. It has a bloated rating.

some more shocks for this bird...

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said the chairman of a Pakistani merchant group in Brooklyn. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian - Times Square bomb scare boosts anti-Pakistani sentiment

People from failed state change their flag in order to get respect some turn to tricolor and some to blue..:lol:

I don't want to go in an rant against Indians, but what are you winning by being Indians instead of Pakistanis in Australia ? I live in Belgium, don't know a lot of South Asians, but I've never seen a single Pakistani passing off as an Indian amongst the few I know, and on a personal note will never do.

some more shocks for this bird...

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said the chairman of a Pakistani merchant group in Brooklyn. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian - Times Square bomb scare boosts anti-Pakistani sentiment

People from failed state change their flag in order to get respect some turn to tricolor and some to blue..:lol:

you quit trolling.

you obviously cannot debate what is presented you.

Because the world say, because the figures such as GDP growth rate say, because world bend international laws such as nuclear deal for India, because world leaders make a point to visit India at least once in their tenure and your own media say

Anyway, you hate India so much that you have just closed eyes. Wakeup before it is very late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom