What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

is it dead now? as far as I know we are getting nowhere ...
Its almost 13 years that I'm repeating myself ...

We should have nukes ...

if we didn't act cowardly in all these past years , we could build nukes and then West would force to accept this FACT ; " Iran has nuke " ... just like what they did with China , Pakistan , India ...

IRI simply doesn't have any man who can correct this anarchy they created in past 20 years in Iran economy , culture and political system ..

thanks to closed scope of IRI , and their increased arrogance to use Iron fist against people by labeling them as spy , anti-revolution , etc , only few manger and politician are left which are corrupted to core and most of them only care about stealing money for "AFTER IRI" and keep stealing money which make the situation even worse day by day ... they are not helpfull and in fact they are the problem themselves ...

The western have eyes and they see this , so they won't return to JCPOA and they want more ; because they knew this corrupted IRI will do everything ( and give anything ) to just stay in power in the end ... just like Qajar dynasty ...

Ten years ago , as supporter of IRI I voiced my idea about "حفظ نظام" with my friends in military.ir and I said this will lead to wider and deeper corruption among our politicians and will lead to collapse of IRI and Iran ... well , I was just get boycotted by them ... and they said " you are a radical who is walking ahead of Velayat "

IRI already lost it legitimacy among most of people in Iran ...
Im working for almost 7 years and I married at age of 24 and have my kid at age of 26 ... after 7 years of work as Senior Developer and above average income among my collegues , I have no real hope for even buying 50 meter house in satellite town of Tehran and even struggle to pay ever increasing rent ... in past year , 4 of my colleagues leaved iran because "نمی شه با زندگی مهندسی به جایی رسید مگر اینکه دلالی یا دزدی کنی "

Last edited:
IRI simply doesn't have any man who can correct this anarchy they created in past 20 years in Iran economy , culture and political system ..

thanks to closed scope of IRI , and their increased arrogance to use Iron fist against people by labeling them as spy , anti-revolution , etc , only few manger and politician are left which are corrupted to core and most of them only care about stealing money for "AFTER IRI" and keep stealing money which make the situation even worse day by day ... they are not helpfull and in fact they are the problem themselves ...

The western have eyes and they see this , so they won't return to JCPOA and they want more ; because they knew this corrupted IRI will do everything ( and give anything ) to just stay in power in the end ... just like Qajar dynasty ...

Ten years ago , as supporter of IRI I voiced my idea about "حفظ نظام" with my friends in military.ir and I said this will lead to wider and deeper corruption among our politicians and will lead to collapse of IRI and Iran ... well , I was just get boycotted by them ... and they said " you are a radical who is walking ahead of Velayat "

Im working for almost 7 years and I married at age of 24 and have my kid at age of 26 ... after 7 years of work as Senior Developer and above average income among my collegues , I have no real hope for even buying 50 meter house in satellite town of Tehran and even struggle to pay ever increasing rent ... in past year , 4 of my colleagues leaved iran because "نمی شه با زندگی مهندسی به جایی رسید مگر اینکه دلالی یا دزدی کنی "

قیمت نسنجیده خونه و ماشین در ایران مشکل مهمی ه
باید بشکنه

قیمت نسنجیده خونه و ماشین در ایران مشکل مهمی ه
باید بشکنه

اتفاقا قیمتشون درسته ، مشکل اینه که فقط حقوق ها به ریال هست وگرنه همه چیز به دلار آمریکا بیستگی داره ...

اونقدری که این حکومت اسلامی به دلار آمریکا وابستگی داره ، خود آمریکایی ها به دلارشون وابسته نیستند

اتفاقا قیمتشون درسته ، مشکل اینه که فقط حقوق ها به ریال هست وگرنه همه چیز به دلار آمریکا بیستگی داره ...

اونقدری که این حکومت اسلامی به دلار آمریکا وابستگی داره ، خود آمریکایی ها به دلارشون وابسته نیستند

قیمت درست نیست
نباید قیمت شهرک غرب بیشتر منهتن و سن دیگو‌ باشه

ماشین هم بدتر خونه

This is the real internal policy of IRI ( the Qajarieh on disguise ) :

رعیت چون آسوده گردد در فکر عزل رئیس و ضابط افتد و علی هذا القیاس. چون عموم اهالی ملک را فراغت روی دهد به عمال و حکام تمکین نکنند و در فکرهای دور و دراز درافتند، این گروه فرومایه را باید به خود مشغول کردن که از کار رعیتی و گرفتاری فارغ نگردند؛ و الا کار زراعت و فلاحت نقصان یابد و توفیر در غله و حاصل ضعیف شود وقحط پدیدار آید و لشکری از کار بیفتد و فسادهای عظیم روی دهد و ملک ازمیان برود.
ارباب زراعت و فلاحت باید چنان باشد که هر ده خانه را یک دیگ نباشد تا به جهت طبخ آشی یک روز به عطلت وانتظار بسر برند و الا رعیتی نکنند و نقصان در ملک روی کند.
روضه‌الصفای ناصری، تصحیح و تحشیه جمشید کیان فر، ۱۳، ص ۷۴۲۱​

They want Iranians to become poor , this is their plan .

قیمت درست نیست
نباید قیمت شهرک غرب بیشتر منهتن و سن دیگو‌ باشه

ماشین هم بدتر خونه
با این معافیت مالیاتی که برای قشر خودی در نظر گرفتند و اینهمه رانت اقتصادی و اطلاعاتی و سیاسی که براشون هست ، باید هم بیشتر باشه ...
این درآمد با این بی مسئولیتی اجتماعی و بدون دادن مالیات رو هیچ جای دنیا به هیچ گروهی نمی دهند ...
همه ی قوانین هم به نفعشون هست ...

We should have nukes ...

if we didn't act cowardly in all these past years , we could build nukes and then West would force to accept this FACT ; " Iran has nuke " ... just like what they did with China , Pakistan , India ...
Then what? I mean after establishing the fact that "Iran has nuke"? what would happen? ,,, & why not just what they did to North Korea?
What nuke would bring for our culture, economy and
I don't know why from all China has done so far we gotta just learn getting nuke ... China had showed courage to change its policy and pursue its interests.

Then what? I mean after establishing the fact that "Iran has nuke"? what would happen? ,,, & why not just what they did to North Korea?
What nuke would bring for our culture, economy and
I don't know why from all China has done so far we gotta just learn getting nuke ... China had showed courage to change its policy and pursue its interests.
what this fruitless negotiation did for us .... more pressure on people without any results

We should have nukes ...

And what did the nukes bring to North Korean people? prosperity? or total isolation?

what this fruitless negotiation did for us .... more pressure on people without any results
Pressure has existed from the beginning, it was the traitor liberals who deliberately made it painful to justify the concessions.

House prices didn't go up, it was the money which lost it's value, and that's because some mother wh@re liberals started to print money instead of focusing on domestic production for incomes. (These liberals are the exact fruit of west, not IRI)

Raeesi has already stopped that process and hasn't printed any new money, despite the loud objections of some mother whores like Hemmati in reformists media. that's why one year later, despite all the debts and 400,000 billion budget shortage still Dollar value hasn't go up.

Things will get better, but those printed papers wont disappear overnight.

Bread prices going up.

Do governments know what happen when the price of bread goes up multiple times?

House prices didn't go up, it was the money which lost it's value, and that's because some mother wh@re liberals started to print money instead of focusing on domestic production for incomes. (These liberals are the exact fruit of west, not IRI)
The phenomenon started at second term of ahmadinejad. Wonder if we can put him in that category.

The phenomenon started at second term of ahmadinejad. Wonder if we can put him in that category.
No, Ahmadinejad was against printing the money, but it's was Rouhani's constant policy.

At the seconds term of Ahmadinejad sanctions started (so naturally dollar value increased), while in the Rouhani administration prices rose even in the first year of JCPOA (when sanctions deceased). from the first year of CPOA, Rouhani started to print money with the excuse that we will free their equivalent blocked dollar outside Iran, later it became their constant policy, cause they found no easier solution for their incompetency than stealing from the poor people (printing money).

No, Ahmadinejad was against printing the money, but it's was Rouhani's constant policy.

At the seconds term of Ahmadinejad sanctions started (so naturally dollar value increased), while in the Rouhani administration prices rose even in the first year of JCPOA (when sanctions deceased). from the first year of CPOA, Rouhani started to print money with the excuse that we will free their equivalent blocked dollar outside Iran, later it became their constant policy, cause they found no easier solution for their incompetency than stealing from the poor people (printing money).

Central banks are independent of executive branch (Unless you are Turkey). So this notion that Rouhani “printed” money is incorrect.

But of course you see Ahmadinejad’s reign in rose colored glasses.

Back
Top Bottom