What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Iran as a backward and primitive country is unable to build nuclear bombs that North Korea tested more than a decade ago. This seems like a reasonable option.

If Iran is primitive despite having the highest quality education and STEM output in the Islamic world, then other Islamic countries must be gutters according to your logic you troll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_..._of_scientific_and_technical_journal_articles

Well , Euro will be more afraid of a Turkey with nuke than an Iran with nuke ...
Maybe they spread miss information , but deep down they are afraid of Turkey , Egypt and KSA more than Iran ... because compare to these nation , Iran haven't been a extensioal thread to them for past 2000 years ...

Egypt and KSA had been Turkic colonies for centuries. They have done nothing against West.

Heres a couple of panels discussing the possible return to the jcpoa by the west,and what the consequences of a revived deal might be for iran.
The first is the to be expected typical blinkered eurocentric/westerncentric view of the deal from the "liberal" perspective,but still worth a look if only to see what hasnt changed. :sarcastic:
Of course as cruddy as it is it pales in comparison to the complete total utter sh!t that is the neo fascist...sorry...,the us "right wing" version of this,courtesy of the ☣️nixon foundation☣️.
Pompeo is one of the shills.....er..I mean "guests",so that alone should tell you just about everything🤮.

MED Panel "To deal or not to Deal: JCPOA at a Crossroads"
The Nixon Seminar - The Iran Nuclear Deal
[the part on iran begins around the 23 minute mark]

Last edited:
Heres a couple of panels discussing the possible return to the jcpoa by the west,and what the consequences of a revived deal might be for iran.
The first is the to be expected typical blinkered eurocentric/westerncentric view of the deal from the "liberal" perspective,but still worth a look if only to see what hasnt changed. :sarcastic:
Of course as cruddy as it is it pales in comparison to the complete total utter sh!t that is the neo fascist...sorry...,the us "right wing" version of this,courtesy of the ☣️nixon foundation☣️Pompeo is one of the shills.....I mean "guests",so that alone should tell you just about everything🤮

MED Panel "To deal or not to Deal: JCPOA at a Crossroads"
The Nixon Seminar - The Iran Nuclear Deal
[the part on iran begins around the 23 minute mark]

Well, the first vid begins very early at second 56 with the statement that Irans nuclear program has been a "global controversy" for over 2 decades. So me switched off. Iran has the right to use nuclear power and also has the right to have nuclear missiles (if they want) - as every country has. So sanction Iran cause of nuclear developments is just illegal. No need for JCPOA cause this is then logically illegal too.

Two days ago:

Yesterday:

Our Zionist brothers thought they have it. :D
Its been 2 weeks no deal signed whats going on in the confrence room

Well, the first vid begins very early at second 56 with the statement that Irans nuclear program has been a "global controversy" for over 2 decades. So me switched off. Iran has the right to use nuclear power and also has the right to have nuclear missiles (if they want) - as every country has. So sanction Iran cause of nuclear developments is just illegal. No need for JCPOA cause this is then logically illegal too.
Well from my understanding, iran is currently sponsoring and activeley training a large chunk of terrorist groups\militias around the middle east, if a nuclear iran is evolved it would give these militias a ton of freedom to operate in destablized nations. A nuclear iran is just gonna start a race between other nations to aqquire nuclear weapons if they already dont have them because of this threat. It would bring more harm than good

Last edited:
Its been 2 weeks no deal signed whats going on in the confrence room
Iran says all Trump sanctions should be removed, including the designation of IRGC as a terrorist group by US, US has replied we do that if you give up the revenge plan against US officials involved in assassination of martyr Soleimani, Iran refused. so it's one of problems.

The real problem is that US doesn't want to remove the sanctions and is looking for ways to impose a onesided deal again, but it's not gonna happen this time.

Iran says all Trump sanctions should be removed, including the designation of IRGC as a terrorist group by US, US has replied we do that if you give up the revenge plan against US officials involved in assassination of martyr Soleimani, Iran refused. so it's one of problems.

The real problem is that US doesn't want to remove the sanctions and is looking for ways to impose a onesided deal again, but it's not gonna happen this time.
Removal of irgc as terrorist group, remove of sanctions in exchange of abortion of revenge plans and to only stop the nuclear program not destroy it and as usual iran in some way or form wont abide by the rules. And you call it a one sided deal to the US???

Well from my understanding, iran is currently sponsoring and activeley training a large chunk of terrorist groups\militias around the middle east, if a nuclear iran is evolved it would give these militias a ton of freedom to operate in destablized nations. A nuclear iran is just gonna start a race between other nations to aqquire nuclear weapons if they already dont have them because of this threat. It would bring more harm than good

Terrorist groups? You mean the groups killing people/scientists inside Iran? Backed by Israel/US and others? Its tit for tat.

The only reason why some countries in the world think that other countries than themself should not be allowed to have nuclear industry (including all) is that then they have to take the nuclear answer if they harrass other countries.

Removal of irgc as terrorist group, remove of sanctions in exchange of abortion of revenge plans and to only stop the nuclear program not destroy it and as usual iran in some way or form wont abide by the rules. And you call it a one sided deal to the US???
US is the founder and supporter of Al-Qaeda, ISIS and Al-Nusra, MKO and literally any terrorist group around Iran. they target civilians without any hesitation, so they are the real terrorists. They have committed a warcrime and they have to pay the price, it's a very simple logic and there is no reason for us to give any concession on that.

By designating the IRGC as a terrorist group, they will say Iran's central bank and the whole economy is linked to IRGC and so US will use it as an excuse to not only keeping the sanctions but to increase it in any given time too. just like the way they kept and increased the sanctions in the original JCPOA and the story of my first post in this thread.

as usual iran in some way or form wont abide by the rules. And you call it a one sided deal to the US???

This is a strange remark considering that Iran perfectly implemented the stipulations of the JCPOA and lived up flawessly to its side of the bargain, as confirmed by the IAEA, as confirmed by the UN, until Trump decided unilaterally to rip up and leave the deal. So which party is it that usually won't abide by the rules?

Last edited:
Well I did say that it suffered from the "typical blinkered eurocentric/westerncentric view",now didnt I? :sarcastic:
In all seriousness tho,I know that some of the views are rather deluded,not to mention offensive,but its worth making the effort to try looking past the anti iri rhetoric/western group-think on iran,as some of the guests do have the odd intelligent thing to say,tho whether the politicians in the capitals of the west are listening is another question entirely.:tsk:

Terrorist groups? You mean the groups killing people/scientists inside Iran? Backed by Israel/US and others? Its tit for tat.

The only reason why some countries in the world think that other countries than themself should not be allowed to have nuclear industry (including all) is that then they have to take the nuclear answer if they harrass other countries.
Hezbollah houthis shiite militias in iraq and syria and the IRGC itself if youre telling me attempting to assasinate the iraqi pm with a suicide drone is to fight israel then thats a lame excuse

its right usa is support them now , but their Founder ? I doubt you can say that for this cult

Hezbollah houthis shiite militias in iraq and syria and the IRGC itself if youre telling me attempting to assasinate the iraqi pm with a suicide drone is to fight israel then thats a lame excuse
as usual only finger pointing , never show a single evidence for your claims .

its right usa is support them now , but their Founder ? I doubt you can say that for this cult
Documents from Savak shows that MKO was cooperating with Savak from before the revolution, they were designed as infiltrators among the revolutionaries, SAVAK itself was created and supported by CIA. MKO, Forghan, Bani-Sadr, Keshmiri these all were part of CIA plan B in Iran. you must be a fool to think Masoud Rajavi could organize, train and fund such a big orgonization without foreign help.

Last edited:
Documents from Savak shows that MKO was cooperating with Savak from before the revolution, they were designed as infiltrators among the revolutionaries, SAVAK itself was created and supported by CIA. MKO, Forghan, Bani-Sadr, Keshmiri these all were part of CIA plan B in Iran. you must be a fool to think Masoud Rajavi could organize, train and fund such a big orgonization without foreign help.

CIA and Mossad's stay-behind in Iran. Handled by the SAVAK's Parviz Sabeti, who was notoriously close to Isra"el", where he fled after the victory of the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Just like NATO's secret Gladio organization in Europe, which carried out false flag terror attacks and blamed it on communists, including the 1980 bombing of the Bologna railway station in Italy.

It's obvious that Mossad, CIA and MI6, who basically set up and trained all of SAVAK's founding cadres, would also create a parallel underground network of stay-behinds for ruze mabada, i.e. in anticipation of a fall of the Pahlavi regime and its replacement by an anti-imperialist and anti-zionist system. They always do this in every country they control, even in their own ones, and they would certainly not omit doing it in a strategically important place like Iran while the ruling regime was subservient to them.

And what would they considered as the most viable and safest way to infiltrate a hypothetical post-revolutionary order to come? Correct, the use of agents planted within the opposition to the Pahlavi regime. These SAVAK- and in fact Mossad- and CIA-handled infiltrators, who could boast manufactured credentials of struggle against the shah regime, would mingle among revolutionaries, and if and when the shah regime is toppled, integrate the new revolutionary anti-imperialist system and proceed to spying on and conducting sabotage against it, at the behest of Washington and Tel Aviv. This is what the assignment of these special elements consisted of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom