What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

810 Gr oil , almost 2.5$ ( almost 250% increase in price overnight )

همزمان هم کم فروشی می کنند ( کاهش وزن از یک کیلو به 810 گرم ) و هم گران فروشی ...

Does JCPOA restrain Iran from pursuing nuclear advancements for life or for 10-25 years only? If the latter, what exactly is JCPOA useful for if Iran will sooner or later gain nuclear capability?

The supreme leader has issued fatwa against nuclear weapons. Why doesn't Iran ask for nuclear cooperation and technology/funding from West in a deal for giving full access to IAEA and surrendering any nuclear pursuits be it civilian or military? If nuclear research etc is only meant for civilian purposes, it shouldn't be a problem for West to make a deal while ensuring Iran keeps its part of deal.

What is official and religious view regarding Pakistan being Islamic state having nuclear weapons?

If the latter, what exactly is JCPOA useful for if Iran will sooner or later gain nuclear capability?

It was a lie. In 10-15 years they would come up with another “deal” to extend the previous deal and if Iran rejected this, they would slap sanctions on them.

It was also meant to kick the can to another president/congress to worry about.

Lastly, the deal was made with the idea that Supreme Leader of Iran will not be alive by the end of the deal and that:

A) iran will be more “moderate” and give up nuclear aspirations (Rouhani-like Supreme Leader replacement).

B) Will collapse without a suitable replacement and enter a period of weak governance

Either way, the West never planned to honor the full agreement and treat Iran like a India or Japan when it comes to nuclear program.

T
It was a lie. In 10-15 years they would come up with another “deal” to extend the previous deal and if Iran rejected this, they would slap sanctions on them.

It was also meant to kick the can to another president/congress to worry about.

Lastly, the deal was made with the idea that Supreme Leader of Iran will not be alive by the end of the deal and that:

A) iran will be more “moderate” and give up nuclear aspirations (Rouhani-like Supreme Leader replacement).

B) Will collapse without a suitable replacement and enter a period of weak governance

Either way, the West never planned to honor the full agreement and treat Iran like a India or Japan when it comes to nuclear program.
Then why is Iran still entertaining the idea to restart the JCPOA deal? It is welcoming people from Europe to Qatar... Is it just to lift up sanctions?

T

Then why is Iran still entertaining the idea to restart the JCPOA deal? It is welcoming people from Europe to Qatar... Is it just to lift up sanctions?

Yes to receive Short term economic benefit. Both sides know the “game”. The plan was to receive high oil revenue for 2-3 years. Then Republican President comes and rips up deal and we start this “game” all over again.

But with high oil prices Iran can hold off a lot better than when oil was $30 in 2020.

JCPOA is dead, yet crying over its corpse has two benefits for Iran:
1. propaganda, they were the one who quit the deal, but now they want to advertise themselves as the good guys who want to return to the deal, but stubborn Iran doesn't want.

2.Iran has already fulfilled it's commitments in return of nothing, so now, while we don't adhere to any commitments anymore, there are some minor benefits left for us in the deal, for example expiration of UNSC sanctions against our missile program.

lol, German police has arrested EU's top diplomat and negotiator after returning from Iran!

They have confiscated his smart phones as well, probably to extract their information.

Germany is still occupied by US.

What a joke this EU has become!

I think at this point in the game, giving the west illusion of reviving the deal is more important than actually reviving it.

Europeans will continue to pretend there is some miracle chance of reviving the deal which shows just how stupid they really are.

I could be wrong but it seems at least to me that actually signing a new deal will have little to no benefit to Iran but major benefits for EU. On the other side, keeping a deal alive in spirit without actually agreeing to anything indefinitely handicaps US from actually doing anything without Iran needing to sign the deal.

Its not on the table,but its not off the table either...:what:
I swear,these idiots dont know whether they`re coming or going,it would almost be funny if it wasnt so fvcking pathetic.
They know that theres no alternative to the deal,yet they just cant seem to accept that they will have to pay a price for leaving it,they keep hoping that there will be some plan B from nowhere,that will magically materialize to solve this problem for them so that they wont have to choose.

Its not on the table,but its not off the table either...:what:
I swear,these idiots dont know whether they`re coming or going,it would almost be funny if it wasnt so fvcking pathetic.
They know that theres no alternative to the deal,yet they just cant seem to accept that they will have to pay a price for leaving it,they keep hoping that there will be some plan B from nowhere,that will magically materialize to solve this problem for them so that they wont have to choose.
I beilve they don't want to revive a deal which contain economic benefits for Iran, in fact there is not a single positive comment on this from their representatives or senators, so knowing that, they are playing the FTO card to justify their hold out. If they announce the failure of negotiations, it would further impact the oil and gas price while also encourages the europeans to find an independent solution with Iran

I think at this point in the game, giving the west illusion of reviving the deal is more important than actually reviving it.

Europeans will continue to pretend there is some miracle chance of reviving the deal which shows just how stupid they really are.

I could be wrong but it seems at least to me that actually signing a new deal will have little to no benefit to Iran but major benefits for EU. On the other side, keeping a deal alive in spirit without actually agreeing to anything indefinitely handicaps US from actually doing anything without Iran needing to sign the deal.
Euros are just stupid and desperate

I sense that Iran is intentional delaying and wasting time on demands they know won't be accepted. Why? I don't know, their must be some reason why they want to string them along.

Maybe they want to enhance proficiency first on things that would be blocked by the deal, like practising 60% and run up to 90% enrichment, or they just don't care about the deal because it won't have much benefit and more importantly, won't last long.

lol, German police has arrested EU's top diplomat and negotiator after returning from Iran!

They have confiscated his smart phones as well, probably to extract their information.

Germany is still occupied by US.

What a joke this EU has become!
lol wtf!

Whatever Iran wants to do, it should be done before Trump comes back to power.
Whether Iran wants to revive its nuclear program or return to the deal, time is running out. One option has to be chosen and pursued before it's too late.

Whatever Iran wants to do, it should be done before Trump comes back to power.
Whether Iran wants to revive its nuclear program or return to the deal, time is running out. One option has to be chosen and pursued before it's too late.

At this point, it’s the Republicans election to lose due to the lackluster economic conditions and ineptitude of Biden Administration. Either Trump or DeSantis likely getting the nomination.

Trump with no re election prospects could mean he will be hell bent on Iran. With Trump either he will offer a deal to show how much “better” he was than Biden or he will continue the pseudo-Isolationist policy and cozy up to Arabs/Israel.

DeSantis will be the traditional Neo-Hawk on Iran and the least favorable outcome. Trump is unpredictable, but DeSantis might as well be sent from Israel.

We all know Russia will do everything in its power to get Trump back in office in order to get help from him to break Russia’s pariah status.

What is official and religious view regarding Pakistan being Islamic state having nuclear weapons?

Never heard any Iranian official, political or religious, comment on Pakistan's decision to arm itself with nuclear weapons. To my knowledge no views have been expressed, at least not from high ranking officials.

Back
Top Bottom