What's new

The Day India's Mighty SU-30 Fired in Anger

Your posts have everything but point. Only purpose they serve is soothe your tiny egos.
Then why are you compelled to post without any substance.
And do you even know what is it mean to sooth your tiny ego....i guess not....so let me enlighten you...
It's when you pride your self by turning one of the best interceptors in the world into an AMRAAM dodger.

if anyone been to Kahuta then they are common sight while travelling through Kahuta to Azad Kashmir.
772px-Barrage_balloon_fsac_1a35100.jpg

PAF used to have BBUs (Balloon Barrage units) as well. late 80s, OC 6014 BBU Masroor even deployed them for Naval Assets......

Oh lord, I remember this. I think it was my 2nd visit to India and I was a foolish child...I let the stall owner at the fair rip off my poor parents for my horrible aim. :disagree:

Dear your aim may not be that horrible, usually, pallet guns aim at such stalls deliberately altered to miss the balloons to make more money from the customers.

According to Indian narrative, the biggest achievement of Indian Su30s till date is popping some balloon and dodging incoming AMRAAMs within own airspace.
If you try to look at the silver lining, it's good that there was no need to do anything more.

We should hold some joint military exercises like how we hold cricket matches and have simulated combats for broadcast entertainment. It will keep both sides entertained and developing at same time.

iaf should spray paint a birthday balloon in that su30 makhi!:lol:
41iFUemPU2L._SY450_.jpg

Didn't they use an expensive missile to shoot down?

Probably their BVR missile missed the target at first. Than their mighty Su30 had to come closer to the balloon and fire rounds and rounds to burst the balloon finally.:tup:

IAF pilots have same aim as their Bollywood's villains .

1800 rounds a minute... expected Windjammer to know better.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom