What's new

The Day India's Mighty SU-30 Fired in Anger

1800 rounds a minute... expected Windjammer to know better.
Sharma Ji, I don't know what is more hilarious or shall we say ridiculous.....India making world headlines thus becoming butt of jokes on claiming that it captured a Pakistani spy Pigeon or IAF disclosing all the minute details to the media on this one....like which aircraft was used....which air base it took off from, what height was the Balloon flying and how many bullets the pilot fired....just to make sure he killed the dreaded Pakistani balloon..... let me ask you, what details did PAF disclose even after shooting down Indian combat aircraft.
BTW, the so called Spy Pigeon even managed to escape from Indian custody.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...olice-custody-returns-to-pakistan-271264.html

Last edited:
Sharma Ji, I don't know what is more hilarious or shall we say ridiculous.....India making world headlines thus becoming butt of jokes on claiming that it captured a Pakistani spy Pigeon or IAF disclosing all the minute details to the media on this one....like which aircraft was used....which air base it took off from, what height was the Balloon flying and how many bullets the pilot fired....just to make sure he killed the dreaded Pakistani balloon..... let me ask you, what details did PAF disclose even after shooting down Indian combat aircraft.
BTW, the so called Spy Pigeon even managed to escape from Indian custody.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...olice-custody-returns-to-pakistan-271264.html
Transparency, a fighter was dispatched to id and take down a UFO that originated from Pak airspace.. used his cannon and safely RTB

it's a nothing story if only you'd be honest with yourself for once

who was your target audience for this glorious thread titled "India's mighty Su-30 fired in anger" ?

😆

waisey MKI mighty to hai, so not all foul..

Transparency, a fighter was dispatched to id and take down a UFO that originated from Pak airspace.. used his cannon and safely RTB

This could have been shot down by anti-aircraft fire or even a trainer aircraft.

100 years back the RAF and French Air Forces shot down German balloons risking their pilots and aircraft because these balloons were heavily defended by fighter patrols and AAA.
See the link below

This could have been shot down by anti-aircraft fire or even a trainer aircraft.
ANti aircraft fire as in expensive missiles or AAA positions ? We don't have AAA guns dotting every mile of the border.. trainer aircraft aren't meant for that type of mission.

100 years back the RAF and French Air Forces shot down German balloons risking their pilots and aircraft because these balloons were heavily defended by fighter patrols and AAA.
See the link below
we're at a 100 years forth, not back at the moment, right ?

it's a nothing story if only you'd be honest with yourself for once

who was your target audience for this glorious thread titled "India's mighty Su-30 fired in anger" ?

😆

waisey MKI mighty to hai, so not all foul..
Oh transparency....was it.....why do i see this word completely missing in recent Ladakh confrontation.
A lot of transparency was also missing surrounding the shooting down of Abhinandan....so much so that initially it was claimed that his MiG-21 suffered a malfunctioned over India and he had to eject but his parachute got drifted into Pakistan......and i guess his several ton heart broken MiG also decided to drift after him. :lol:
And my title is not out of place as it was indeed the first and only time the mighty SU-30....which Indians use to call Raptor of the East, fired in anger.
Waisey....mighty honay ka award bi tu mila hey......AMRAAM Dodger. :D

Oh transparency....was it.....why do i see this word completely missing in recent Ladakh confrontation.
A lot of transparency was also missing surrounding the shooting down of Abhinandan....so much so that initially it was claimed that his MiG-21 suffered a malfunctioned over India and he had to eject but his parachute got drifted into Pakistan......and i guess his several ton heart broken MiG also decided to drift after him. :lol:
And my title is not out of place as it was indeed the first and only time the mighty SU-30....which Indians use to call Raptor of the East, fired in anger.
Waisey....mighty honay ka award bi tu mila hey......AMRAAM Dodger. :D
and what about the 2 downed pilots your media was reporting ?

but this is trite and boring, past it's use date, this discussion.. so we'll let it be

AMRAAM dodger is like well left in cricket, bowler ne jaan laga di, batsman patli gali se ARAAM se nikal gaya :enjoy:

1617030498609.png

and what about the 2 downed pilots your media was reporting ?

but this is trite and boring, past it's use date, this discussion.. so we'll let it be

AMRAAM dodger is like well left in cricket, bowler ne jaan laga di, batsman patli gali se ARAAM se nikal gaya :enjoy:

View attachment 729402
Aur Raptor AMRAAM dodger bun gaya aur Modi Ji ney Rafale ka rona dhona shuru kar diya. Matlab asal mein Mighty SU-30 Bandh gali mein chala gaya. :enjoy:

If you try to look at the silver lining, it's good that there was no need to do anything more.

We should hold some joint military exercises like how we hold cricket matches and have simulated combats for broadcast entertainment. It will keep both sides entertained and developing at same time.

No need to do anything more? Flying caps and not engaging the hostile intruding jets, let alone fire any missile in anger, endup dodging missiles fired at, in own airspace! (According to Indian narrative)

Military exercise between PAF and IAF, yea that would be fun. Not so much for Indian helicopters and their crew.

So we should fly tons of balloons wrapped in tin foil towards india to force them to use jet fuel and ammunition. We should also put cameras and a satellite phone on said balloon

To make this even more interesting, have the isi launch these balloons from within Indian territory 😂

k

No need to do anything more? Flying caps and not engaging the hostile intruding jets, let alone fire any missile in anger, endup dodging missiles fired at, in own airspace! (According to Indian narrative)

Military exercise between PAF and IAF, yea that would be fun. Not so much for Indian helicopters and their crew.
Its because we never expected such a large package and IAF was taken by surprise. Military exercises stuff will give us regular entertainment without casualties

Its because we never expected such a large package and IAF was taken by surprise. Military exercises stuff will give us regular entertainment without casualties

All you are saying that Israeli green pine radars deployed in IOK and Israeli Phalcon AWACS in IAF are useless. 20 odd PAF jets heading towards IOK in day light and not being picked up! I dont know what to add here.

Please tell us what was IAF command expecting after conducting a botched up airstrike on Pakistani soil?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom