What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

Luckily most of the Indian Punjabis don't think like that.

We are just playing mate!Just waiting for the post that says the Sikh regiment was called in for every Indo-Pak conflict including Kargil (where mobilizing any regiment would've been sufficient) is all because of the overflowing love for a united Punjab!

why is it so hard to understand sir that I never said Punjab should not be a part of India.Punjabis are honored to be sharing their land marathis ,bengalis,assamese etc. My intention was just to highlight the Irony in my original post.....
Well, we never had a choice. We were asked to be part of either muslim block or hindu block. The punjabi lot that were hindu/sikh had to make that choice (same with bengalis).

There are still some hindus/sikhs in pakistan punjab and they made a choice to stay in pakistan.

There was never a choice given to be punjabis/bengalis to be together. I am sure many of them would have wanted (whether majority would have wanted is difficult to acertain)

Luckily for us, most countries are likely to look like ours due to movement of people. I feel much better living in a city full of arabs, iranians, south asians and east asians than pure europeans. That is a personal preference of course.

We are just playing mate!Just waiting for the post that says the Sikh regiment was called in for every Indo-Pak conflict including Kargil (where mobilizing any regiment would've been sufficient) is all because of the overflowing love for a united Punjab!

FAIL...................Let me explain a few things....u guys do not understand the way sikhs think...sikhs are taught to defend anyone who is being suppressed. On one hand we defended hindus from mughal suppressors on the other hand our fifth guru got martyred while defending a muslim... then again the tenth guru helped zafar to regain delhi crown .we fought alongside british to defeat hitler.

so when sikhs help indians to defend their motherland...that is not always due to the love of motherland

FAIL...................Let me explain a few things....u guys do not understand the way sikhs think...sikhs are taught to defend anyone who is being suppressed. On one hand we defended hindus from mughal suppressors, our fifth guru got martyred while defending a muslim...we fought alongside british to defeat hitler.

so when sikhs help indians to defend their motherland...that is not always due to the love of motherland

Please "brother".Kindly explain why do they sign up in the first place.Muslims in the Indian Armed Forces are a comparatively rare species due the societal tensions,I get that.What exactly is the reason behind Sikhs to enroll in every possible designation in the Armed Forces eh?That too in overwhelming numbers and in every branch including paramilitary forces.

Don't let actual Punjabis hear about your "motherland" comment if you really do reside in India

FAIL...................Let me explain a few things....u guys do not understand the way sikhs think...sikhs are taught to defend anyone who is being suppressed. On one hand we defended hindus from mughal suppressors on the other hand our fifth guru got martyred while defending a muslim... then again the tenth guru helped zafar to regain delhi crown .we fought alongside british to defeat hitler.

you agree many of our Sikh brothers were saved by hindus in 84?

FAIL...................Let me explain a few things....u guys do not understand the way sikhs think...sikhs are taught to defend anyone who is being suppressed. On one hand we defended hindus from mughal suppressors, our fifth guru got martyred while defending a muslim...we fought alongside british to defeat hitler.

To much generalization and bravado. Sikhs of India are Indians and if they are in army they are there to do their job.
A gurkha can say what you said because he is not Indian, but Nepali.
Sikhs are not the only people in the Indian forces.
Same goes with sikhs of pakistan, if they are in pakistani army, they are just doing their job.

Sikhs are not the only people in British Indian army. Defeat hitler? Most sikh soldiers wont even know what nazism is during war.

A armyman dies for the army(specifically platoon).

During moghul time, sikhism was not even a religion. It was a hindu sect. I would laugh if rajputs make a religion and claim they defended hindus.

[/COLOR]
why is it so hard to understand sir that I never said Punjab should not be a part of India.Punjabis are honored to be sharing their land marathis ,bengalis,assamese etc. My intention was just to highlight the Irony in my original post.....

It's not an irony...there's a history to it. You talk about religious tolerance and Sikhs not been properly represented in the partition plan. Check out Master Tara Singh and then ask why the Punjabis Sikhs and Hindus wanted to be separated from Muslims.

Tara Singh Malhotra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mountain range? lol... Kashmir was a muslim kingdom... was it not?

Little does he know that Hindukush means "Hindu Killer" or "Hindu Slayer".

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

ever heard of hindukush..

Hindukush means "Hindu Slayer", it was a name given to the mountain range by Muslim conquerors.

So you are not involved in any way, or connected in any way, but you are talking right here as if you were in the middle of it, in essence you do not have the common decency to watch from a distance.

What you say might be true if those Punjabis had no chosen India in 1947 .But they chose India and now I as an Indian has every goddamn right to speak about it as it is also my tax money which is used to defend the country against an enemy who personally did not harm me or my state in the first place . Gotcha ?

Your aim is to make sure Indian punjabis continue to hate those on the other side, it's easy to talk when your head is not on the line, but then again you are a coward, stoking the fire from a distance and hoping for violence.

I dont need to make anything for the Punjabis to hate you.Your mobs did enough in 1947 for the absolute majority to hate you for eternity. Few fakeys professing love does not chnage anything on the ground.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

So it's obvious, if Pakistani and Indian punjabis be friendly that's a BAD thing, according to Indians.

LMAO..Indian Punjabis are also Indians. :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Now this is getting hilarious. :rofl:

To much generalization and bravado. Sikhs of India are Indians and if they are in army they are there to do their job.
A gurkha can say what you said because he is not Indian, but Nepali.
Sikhs are not the only people in the Indian forces.
Same goes with sikhs of pakistan, if they are in pakistani army, they are just doing their job.

Sikhs are not the only people in British Indian army. Defeat hitler? Most sikh soldiers wont even know what nazism is during war.

A armyman dies for the army(specifically platoon).

During moghul time, sikhism was not even a religion. It was a hindu sect. I would laugh if rajputs make a religion and claim they defended hindus.

watch this from 21http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XIZDj9hiWc&feature=related:00 onwards

What you say might be true if those Punjabis had no chosen India in 1947 .But they chose India and now I as an Indian has every goddamn right to speak about it as it is also my tax money which is used to defend the country against an enemy who personally did not harm me or my state in the first place . Gotcha ?

I dont need to make anything for the Punjabis to hate you.Your mobs did enough in 1947 for the absolute majority to hate you for eternity. Few fakeys professing love does not chnage anything on the ground.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

LMAO..Indian Punjabis are also Indians. :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Now this is getting hilarious. :rofl:
fakeys ..haha
...your brain is full of **** ....just like your name "Gounder"...reminds me some thing bad in punjabi :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

india earned this hatred because of '84 and other atrocities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom