What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

u running away from the point ...... why cant u explain in context of what i am asking u

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

That is like putting cart before the horse
Which context are you asking? You still have not answered why people of different background cant live in same country. That the the very basic of living in a multicultural world.
There is nothing common between the white folk and black folk and me that live nearby. I am inclined to say there is nothing common between punjabi and assamease. But I am not sure, because I have been to neither of the place.
But most places I have travelled in India, the people seemed familiar(compared to european of course). But if I compare a person of my own state with a person of another state, you know the obvious answer.

So I can only say, there seems to be a common thread, a common culture, a common way of life that I have experienced in India(you can possibly expand it to south asia).

Many indian Punjabi's are Punjabi nationalists, it is understandable their religious, ethnic, linguistic roots are in Pakistani Punjab.

Luckily most of the Indian Punjabis don't think like that.

Why everyone replying to someone who is most likely a False Flagger ?? He knows nothing and talking crap.
How do you know he is false flagger. He could genuinely think his state is better off not being part of India. Now all he has to do is do something about it.

tell me one thing that punjabis and assamese have in common

10 things.

1> We both speak Hindi. (I speak both Punjabi and Hindi)
2> We both follow same law. (Manmohan singh is M.P. from Assam but he was born in Punjab)
3> We celebrate same festival.
4> We both love Sachin Tendulakar.
5> We both vote either to Congress+ or BJP+.
6> We both eat same kind of Indian foods with few different varieties.
7> We look almost same.
8> We wear same cloths.
9> We both hate Pakistan.
10> And of course, We both live in same country.

This is general one, If I will talk about my friend, Everything will look same. :smokin:

How do you know he is false flagger. He could genuinely think his state is better off not being part of India. Now all he has to do is do something about it.

why is it so hard to understand sir that I never said Punjab should not be a part of India.Punjabis are honored to be sharing their land marathis ,bengalis,assamese etc. My intention was just to highlight the Irony in my original post.....

Why everyone replying to someone who is most likely a False Flagger ?? He knows nothing and talking crap.

Not everybody has to be false flagger mate. There are many Khalistani ideology influenced people in Canada and UK. Wahan log ub tak paisa bananay mein busy thay ub paise aa gya to sapnay dekhne mein..

10 things.

1> We both speak Hindi. (I speak both Punjabi and Hindi)
2> We both follow same law. (Manmohan singh is M.P. from Assam but he was born in Punjab)
3> We celebrate same festival.
4> We both love Sachin Tendulakar.
5> We both vote either to Congress+ or BJP+.
6> We both eat same kind of Indian foods with few different varieties.
7> We look almost same.
8> We wear same cloths.
9> We both hate Pakistan.
10> And of course, We both live in same country.

This is general one, If I will talk about my friend, Everything will look same. :smokin:

you got that right...:cool:

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Not everybody has to be false flagger mate. There are many Khalistani ideology influenced people in Canada and UK. Wahan log ub tak paisa bananay mein busy thay ub paise aa gya to sapnay dekhne mein..

let me make this clear as well, i have lived in punjab for more than 30 years . i am not a canadian citizen. i just visit canada from time 2 time due to the nature of my job

many of those fled India ..when their brethrens were slaughtered and they were called as terrorists

i am from pakistani punjab ...i have so many indians punjabi friends ...they said punjab punjab ha pawai east da howa ya south da..

dude i do not understand how can these guys be so insensitive....
no point in arguement ..everyone seems high on ultranationalism .....so chill ...stop responding to the thread....

Back
Top Bottom