What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

Single question and still no answer.

If you guys love each other so much...why Partition massacres ? Why choose countries and involve the rest of us in your inter-Punjabi mess ?

why did our fellow indians butcher us in 1984. no answer???

why did our fellow indians butcher us in 1984. no answer???

The topic and thread is about Partition and Punjabis (or Sikhs as the thread has long de-generated to from Hindus and Sikhs to just Sikhs) logic in choosing India over Pakistan during Partition.

So answer my question as your is terribly offtopic.

isnt this how you indian hindus ((not all some ultranationlists)) justify the msulims riots after godhra .........you killed 5000 in delhi ...do you think the people in punjab would let it go ....

I never justified any riots.. be it 84/Godhra and what not.. and mind your language when you refer to me as "You" in you killed 5000 in Delhi.. WTF, do you know about what happened then?? We (as in my family & friends) did our best to protect who ever we can but unfortunately there were lots of mad congressi idiots out there and I am not denying they killed many. But take a glimpse at the number of people killed in the wave of terrorism in Punjab as well.. How many do you think "You" killed? and why the Hindus & in some case Sikhs in Punjab had to pay the price of some Congressi goons misdeed in Delhi and other places??

Single question and still no answer.

If you guys love each other so much...why Partition massacres ? Why choose countries and involve the rest of us in your inter-Punjabi mess ?

So you are not involved in any way, or connected in any way, but you are talking right here as if you were in the middle of it, in essence you do not have the common decency to watch from a distance.

Your aim is to make sure Indian punjabis continue to hate those on the other side, it's easy to talk when your head is not on the line, but then again you are a coward, stoking the fire from a distance and hoping for violence.

I really did not understand the assertion of 'punjab' being paired with another state. What is special about punjab? Most of india's states have their own culture and language.
Punjab is one of many states which is part of India. There is nothing common between 'assam' and 'tamilnadu' as well.
We should rejoice the fact that we have been successful in our unique experiment, which frankly many outsiders thought will disintegrate.
Europeans are doing the same with some success.

I really did not understand the assertion of 'punjab' being paired with another state. What is special about punjab? Most of india's states have their own culture and language.
Punjab is one of many states which is part of India. There is nothing common between 'assam' and 'tamilnadu' as well.
We should rejoice the fact that we have been successful in our unique experiment, which frankly many outsiders thought will disintegrate.
Europeans are doing the same with some success.

dont u find it weird that assam,TN and punjab having nothing in a common and are still are a part of the same county where as Punjabis who have so much in common reside in different countries and even more are taught by their respective govts to consider each other as enemies

If somebody can answer it, tell me the probability/chances of a Sikh being alive in Lahore when the Muslims were ravaging the Hindu/Sikh concentrated areas/ burning their houses/ looting their properties.

Also I am now forced to say this to all those khalistanis who are looking forward for Khalistan creation, why the hell in the first place you let it fall apart? with all your bravery you should have stopped division of your land or at least asked for Khalistan at the time of Partition itself. The decision to stay with India was made by your own Indian Punjabi folks and I am sure 99.99% of Indian Punjabis do not regret that decision. There are certainly few helpless souls we need to help as they are lost but I am sure they will come back home sound and safe..

Lol your a fake one i know i aint gonna even chat to a Khalistani fake Pakistani like you
Now it is confirmed.

This guy is a Khalistani living in Canada who sees more in common with his ISI paymasters than his fellow Indians.

Unfortunately for you , the absolute majority of the Sikhs in India , whose opinion matters, dont think that way and are some of the most patriotic people in India.

BTW your Grandfather should have stayed on in Lahore with his Panjabi chums and enjoyed their hospitality. I wonder why he came to India !!

You people are funny and hypocritical.

1). A person from your country has a different view and therefore that gives you the right to label him fake? This is an indication that you can't tolerate others views because they are different from your, "biggest democracy" my @$$.

2). Secondly, you resort to personal attacks and conspiracy theories.

dont u find it weird that assam,TN and punjab having nothing in a common and are still are a part of the same county where as Punjabis who have so much in common reside in different countries and even more are taught by their respective govts to consider each other as enemies

Well, i don't think you can apply that to Pakistan, since the Gov.t and Armed forces are majority Punjabi, though other ethnicity's do make up a large portion of all institutions.

Lol, the country is called India, and punjab is just one of many many states that India has. Your state member of a federation. You dont have to have everything in common to be part of a federation.

About indian punjabi being enemy of pakistani punjabi, that is unfortunate. I hope you people learn something from people of west bengal who do not consider bangladeshis as enemies.

Lol, the country is called India, and punjab is just one of many many states that India has. Your state member of a federation. You dont have to have everything in common to be part of a federation.

About indian punjabi being enemy of pakistani punjabi, that is unfortunate. I hope you people learn something from people of west bengal who do not consider bangladeshis as enemies.

we have nothing in common

You people are funny and hypocritical.

1). A person from your country has a different opinion and therefore that gives you the right to label him fake? This is an indication that you can't tolerate others views because they are different from your, "biggest democracy" my @$$.

2). Secondly, you resort to personal attacks and conspiracy theories.

It's just comical ya know.Read my post #276.The Sikh Regiment has been the first line of India's defence and has seen action each and every time with Pakistan.They are also currently deployed in Kashmir.There is no department either in the military or paramilitary forces that Sikhs don't enroll in.In fact,our defence system is flooded with a distinct Punjabi presence and they take it upon themselves as a matter of personal pride to serve the nation.

In this context,it's just funny to read silly posts and raises questions on the integrity of the entire thread.

we have nothing in common
Well that is your view, I am not sure majority of the country has that view.
In UK, many people of northern ireland wants to be with republic of ireland. Not everybody wants that.
The irish say, what do we have common with the English?
Same in scotland. They are probably going to have a referendum to see whether to continue in the union.

No matter how much economic and political sense the union makes, some scots/english/irish would want to be separate.

If you are convinced that it does not make any sense to stay in the Indian union, you can always set the ball rolling. Try to convince your people(on both sides) and lets see how things go.

Well that is your view, I am not sure majority of the country has that view.
In UK, many people of northern ireland wants to be with republic of ireland. Not everybody wants that.
The irish say, what do we have common with the English?
Same in scotland. They are probably going to have a referendum to see whether to continue in the union.

No matter how much economic and political sense the union makes, some scots/english/irish would want to be separate.

If you are convinced that it does not make any sense to stay in the Indian union, you can always set the ball rolling. Try to convince your people(on both sides) and lets see how things go.
tell me one thing that punjabis and assamese have in common

Back
Top Bottom