What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

The last thing to this thread.. Punjab (India & Pakistan) had the worst rioting i.e. the scale of riots were maximum in Punjab. Sindhis who moved from Pakistan and Muslims who moved from UP, Bihar, Rajputana, Bengal did not had to face that a scale of massacre. It clearly shows the love Punjabis(Indian & Pakistani) had towards each other. Both sides just saw opportunity in looting as much as possible rather than helping fellow Punjabis. They saw each other as Hindu/Sikh/Muslims not Punjabis and it was Sikhs who killed maximum of Muslims in those riots.. I don't think they really cared about unique Punjabi culture at that time all they cared about was killing each other in the name of religion and saw opportunity in grabbing/looting the property/wealth of people killed or forced to leave their land. Now come deny this harsh fact..

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

[video=youtube;ZZQL5Vz6UsM]

india earned this hatred because of '84 and other atrocities.

ye jabardasti apne chanay bechay janna e.. Kaka, ja araam kar..

The last thing to this thread.. Punjab (India & Punjab) had the worst rioting i.e. the scale of riots were maximum in Punjab. Sindhis who moved from Pakistan and Muslims who moved from UP, Bihar, Rajputana, Bengal did not had to face that a scale of massacre. It clearly shows the love Punjabis(Indian & Pakistani) had towards each other. Both sides just saw opportunity in looting as mush as possible rather than helping fellow Punjabis. They saw each other as Hindu/Sikh/Muslims not Punjabis and it was Sikhs who killed maximum of Muslims in those riots.. I don't think they really cared about unique Punjabi culture at that time all they cared about was killing each other in the name of religion and saw opportunity in grabbing/looting the property/wealth of people killed or forced to leave their land. Now come deny this harsh fact..

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

ye jabardasti apne chanay bechay janna e.. Kaka, ja araam kar..

Punjabi's being a warrior nation - got carried away, we are making amends now, with friendship with each other, my brother and his wife a indian Punjabi Jatti show that hate can be converted into love.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Asan indian Punjabian nal koi dushmana ne, sannu sirf pyar mildu uddain - Chake de patte.

Yeah I guess I can call this a friendly gesture:undecided:

love-jihad-1.jpg

Yeah I guess I can call this a friendly gesture:undecided:

love-jihad-1.jpg

lol seduce sikh women to islam... really wtf! islam is against it..so how can a imam in uk even say tht? sounds bs to be... besides rafi bhais bhabi is still sikh.. if ur trying to belittle him.... u pathetic troll...

lol seduce sikh women to islam... really wtf! islam is against it..so how can a imam in uk even say tht? sounds bs to be... besides rafi bhais bhabi is still sikh.. if ur trying to belittle him.... u pathetic troll...

I didn't make this news up did I?

And no it wasn't directed at Rafi.

The last thing to this thread.. Punjab (India & Punjab) had the worst rioting i.e. the scale of riots were maximum in Punjab. Sindhis who moved from Pakistan and Muslims who moved from UP, Bihar, Rajputana, Bengal did not had to face that a scale of massacre. It clearly shows the love Punjabis(Indian & Pakistani) had towards each other. Both sides just saw opportunity in looting as much as possible rather than helping fellow Punjabis. They saw each other as Hindu/Sikh/Muslims not Punjabis and it was Sikhs who killed maximum of Muslims in those riots.. I don't think they really cared about unique Punjabi culture at that time all they cared about was killing each other in the name of religion and saw opportunity in grabbing/looting the property/wealth of people killed or forced to leave their land. Now come deny this harsh fact..

ye jabardasti apne chanay bechay janna e.. Kaka, khullay ni hai aagay ja..
yes punjabi are savages ....happy now ..go back to the shithole you came from .....

PN this was proven to be done, by the BNP, EDL types to cause division between British Asians, they proved it wrong when Pakistani Punjabi's and others and indian Sikh's guarded their areas and shops in the recent riots.

all that is fine.. what will happen to their kids. THe tru test will be if the kids are sikhs too

all that is fine.. what will happen to their kids. THe tru test will be if the kids are sikhs too

They will be taught to respect both parents and all religions.

And you're the father to make such a comment? Going by the intolerance in Pakistan these days......there is no room for optimism.

Get lost.. they r rafis brothers kids.. hence my family too.. abt intolerance.. dnt worry abt them.. worry abt ur behind.. hope u dnt not get "done" in some orissa...

And you're the father to make such a comment? Going by the intolerance in Pakistan these days......there is no room for optimism.

Likewise with all the unpunished in indian pogroms including '84, Gujarat the same can be said of india.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Get lost.. they r rafis brothers kids.. hence my family too.. abt intolerance.. dnt worry abt them.. worry abt ur behind.. hope u dnt not get "done" in some orissa...

You are a true Baloch Warrior PN bro, I salute you. Your family is my family also. And ignore these inferiority ridden indians, if there was no PDF they would probably kill themselves.

Just ignore these ... bro.. ur brother is my brother.. ur izzat is my izzat.. these trolls have no shame.. beghairats..

Back
Top Bottom