What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

Funny thread

274456_o.gif

Those were plain facts which are in public domain and you can search and verify yourself..

Regarding where I can go back to.. At least I have a place to go back think about your self you can not even experience that pleasure.. You can call my homeland what ever you want but all it shows is what your mind is filled with.. i.e. $hit.. Keep breeding yourself and your likes in your make shift homeland of Canada and few other location.. :)
jackass....india is my homeland ....stop insulting punjabis ........retard

This is what happened to people lucky my grandad escaped for India

Yaar dill phara hunda ye video deek key.

I can't believe stuff like that happened on both sides of the border. My father told me of how my grandparents and their 1 year old girl (my aunt) thought partition didn't really matter too much to them was oh we don't need to take anything we can just come back later to the city of Jalanadar.

Last edited by a moderator:
jackass....india is my homeland ....stop insulting punjabis ........retard

Mind your language idiot and I am not insulting anybody.. I just showed what the truth is and is consistent with the topic started by OP. Stop jumping in between and acting like an retard yourself..

Mind your language idiot and I am not insulting anybody.. I should showed what the truth is and is consistent with the topic started by OP. Stop jumping in between and acting like an retard yourself..
if i started insulting the southern states there will be a no end to this .....so shut the eff up fag

I've noticed by staying in the forum for a while that its always the South Indians that war monger against Pakistan. Yet it will be the northerners (Punjabis and Rajputs) who will pay the price.

I've noticed by staying in the forum for a while that its always the South Indians that war monger against Pakistan. Yet it will be the northerners (Punjabis and Rajputs) who will pay the price.

Holy ****. I ve wanted to stay away from this thread and not indulge in the bickering except putting my point across.

South Indians war monger ? Now I need to quote that gounder guy when he says that South Indians consider Paks as enemies only because of their actions against our counterparts up in the country (North and North Wst Indians). It is our duty as an enemy of one region is the enemy of whole of India.

But one thing I agree I we south Indians dont have any kind of love for Pakistan because of our lack of contact with you. At the best its an indifference to your existence and at the worst hatred. You cant blame us for that.

BTW nice try driving a wedge between us..But as usual it was a FAIL.

It wasn't a wedge. Gounder started spewing crap at the OP just because he had a soft spot for Pakistan since he was culturally closer to them then South Indians. And don't try to take the high horse by saying you picked up an enemy by having half of punjab join India since South Indians had made an enemy of Sri Lanka by supporting the Tamils there.

Holy ****. I ve wanted to stay away from this thread and not indulge in the bickering except putting my point across.

South Indians war monger ? Now I need to quote that gounder guy when he says that South Indians consider Paks as enemies only because of their actions against our counterparts up in the country (North and North Wst Indians). It is our duty as an enemy of one region is the enemy of whole of India.

But one thing I agree I we south Indians dont have any kind of love for Pakistan because of our lack of contact with you. At the best its an indifference to your existence and at the worst hatred. You cant blame us for that.

BTW nice try driving a wedge between us..But as usual it was a FAIL.

and that logic does not hold when a fellow indian butchers u ? in 84,godhra etc. why dont u take all the hindus as ur enemies then. what hypocites.FAILURE

It wasn't a wedge. Gounder started spewing crap at the OP just because he had a soft spot for Pakistan since he was culturally closer to them then South Indians. And don't try to take the high horse by saying you picked up an enemy by having half of punjab join India since South Indians had made an enemy of Sri Lanka by supporting the Tamils there.

Spewing crap ?. Even I would be dissed if some random Khalistani goes about wondering why Punjab came to India rather than Pakistan. History is there for all to see.

Dude regarding SL, It was Indira Gandhi, an ethnic Kashmiri who started supporting LTTE because the SL were cozying upto America. You got to learn more about that conflict before you open your big mouth about it.

and that logic does not hold when a fellow indian butchers u ? in 84,godhra etc. why dont u take all the hindus as ur enemies then. what hypocites.FAILURE

Dude why are you going again and again as a broken record.

Show me one Indian here who condoned the 84 massacre. You got to be blind not to see it.

And remember it was not hindu-Sikh riots. It was a Congress - sikh riot and Hindu nationalist orgs like BJP and RSS were risking their life in saving the Sikhs from Congress. And I am not even mentioning the number of innocent Hindus and even Sikhs the Khalistani terrorists killed in Punjab.

It is you who study a distorted history a failure.I'm done with arguing with the likes of you. Why ? Becausse I have met enough Punjabis in real life to form my opinion and few anonymous persons who claim to be sikhs cant change my opinion about them. :wave:

:hitwall:
Dude why are you going again and again as a broken record.

Show me one Indian here who condoned the 84 massacre. You got to be blind not to see it.

And remember it was not hindu-Sikh riots. It was a Congress - sikh riot and Hindu nationalist orgs like BJP and RSS were risking their life in saving the Sikhs from Congress. And I am not even mentioning the number of innocent Hindus and even Sikhs the Khalistani terrorists killed in Punjab.

It is you who study a distorted history a failure.I'm done with arguing with the likes of you. Why ? Becausse I have met enough Punjabis in real life to form my opinion and few anonymous persons who claim to be sikhs cant change my opinion about them. :wave:

yeah , no point arguing when u fail to understand the post itself.....:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom