What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

those southies cant even understand bollywood films.....shame on them :cheesy:

Yeah... same as those jahil pathans cant even understand Hollywood, now gtfo here and troll elsewhere.

they dont need to.....everything comes dubbed now :lol:

though i did always wonder why "bollywood" insists on employing those jahil pathans for their films

sir a lot of bollywood films are just not worth watching anyways . they have much better films down south ( some of them) so they do not feel like watching hindi movies

Didn't know it's a matter of pride amongst Pakistanis to understand bollywood films. :s

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

they dont need to.....everything comes dubbed now :lol:

though i did always wonder why "bollywood" insists on employing those jahil pathans for their films

Indian pathans are not jahils! :lol:

Anyway they don't speak pashtu but urdu.

Didn't know it's a pride amongst Pakistanis to understand bollywood films. :s

pride ki baat nahi hai putar; im just shocked

actually, i think all non-marathi speakers should be thrashed severely in india.....any sign or any movie not shown in marathi --any film not advertised in marathi --it shouldnt be torn. It must be burned.

pride ki baat nahi hai putar; im just shocked

actually, i think all non-marathi speakers should be thrashed severely in india.....any sign or any movie not shown in marathi --any film not advertised in marathi --it shouldnt be torn. It must be burned.

Don't think Marathas would like do a Karachi with their land! :coffee:

Indian pathans are not jahils! :lol:

LMAO @ ''indian pathans"

as if there was such a thing. . . yaar, the Guatamala lady who cleans my flat probably has more "Pathan" genes in her :laugh:

Anyway they don't speak pashtu but urdu.

many of the Muslims in Hyderabad and even in South india speak Urdu as well, they retained the script too --which i think is a good thing.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Don't think Marathas would like do a Karachi with their land! :coffee:

i heard about non-marathi pradeshi taxi drivers in Mumbai.....dont worry, they got what they deserved

:laugh:

Anyway Bollywood is not the only film industry in India, there are older and more illustrious film industries in India than Bollywood. Bollywood mainly caters to Norther India and Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

i heard about non-marathi pradeshi taxi drivers in Mumbai.....dont worry, they got what they deserved

:laugh:

Shouldn't you be more worried about your kinsmen getting regularly thrashed by Mohajir overlords while working as porters in Karachi port! :coffee:

L
MAO @ ''indian pathans"

as if there was such a thing. . . yaar, the Guatamala lady who cleans my flat probably has more "Pathan" genes in her :laugh:

many of the Muslims in Hyderabad and even in South india speak Urdu as well, they retained the script too --which i think is a good thing.

What I meant to say is they get civilized and be void of jahilism when they come down to India.

Shouldn't you be more worried about your kinsmen getting regularly thrashed by Mohajir overlords while working as porters in Karachi port!

porters??

they run the friggin transport industry, do you know how lucrative that is in Pakistan?

I'd say they've done very well in Karachi; i could care less about some third-rate 'political activists'.

What I meant to say is they get civilized and be void of jahilism when they come down to India.

what you mean to say is that they are sissies who wax their chests, trim their eye-brows and claim to be Pakhtuns....i personally take it as an insult.

we don't have that kind of girly-men attitude in our country

porters??

they run the friggin transport industry, do you know how lucrative that is in Pakistan?

I'd say they've done very well in Karachi; i could care less about some third-rate 'political activists'.

North Indians also run various industries in Mumbai but then get thrashed(in your words) by third rate political activist. However I must say level of thrashing is quite higher in Karachi than Mumbai!

what you mean to say is that they are sissies who wax their chests, trim their eye-brows and claim to be Pakhtuns....i personally take it as an insult.

we don't have that kind of girly-men attitude in our country

Weren't it you who was bragging of Pathans of bollywood!

See it's simple and can be summarized in two lines -

Pathans in Afg and KP --> Taliban, Hakkani, Suicide bomber, Civil war

Pathans in India --> Film Artist, Classical Singer, Acclaimed Politicians etc.

I think this "Raavan" guy is totally fake.

Apart from his usual diatribe against india/hindus ,what kind of Sikh would take a user name as "Raavan" , a troll name , on a pakistani forum. Impossible and sinister.

He is trying drive an wedge between indians ,so lets not falll for it.

I think this "Raavan" guy is totally fake.

Apart from his usual diatribe against india/hindus ,what kind of Sikh would take a user name as "Raavan" , a troll name , on a pakistani forum. Impossible and sinister.

He is trying drive an wedge between indians ,so lets not falll for it.

:rofl::rofl: nice logic .....

Back
Top Bottom