What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

This ravan guy needs to go back to school??Aren't u taught meaning of unity in diversity over there??

indian inferiority complex shining through.

lol....how did that happen? :rofl: my condolences. Really!

Unlike like u.. where ur family was given condolences by people.... in our country. The parents of children r given congrats...

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Not in Pakistan. No.

Say a troll frm south india.. who doesnt even know where Pakistan is..

They will be taught to respect both parents and all religions.
But Islam has something about jaayaz najayazs to kids born from mIxed marriages. So I think what you say is wishful thinking

But Islam has something about jaayaz najayazs to kids born from mIxed marriages. So I think what you say is wishful thinking

Says the eminent Islamic scholar. ;)

Likewise with all the unpunished in indian pogroms including '84, Gujarat the same can be said of india.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

You are a true Baloch Warrior PN bro, I salute you. Your family is my family also. And ignore these inferiority ridden indians, if there was no PDF they would probably kill themselves.

A word of sincere advise , just ensure that first cousins don't marry. There will be genetic problems in future. This kind of thing happens in India too

Fellas, don't forget that for every Raavan in India, there is a Altaf Hussain in Pakistan:lol:

Congress Party owes an apology to the Sikhs of India for the anti-Sikh riots, and the culprits needs to be punished by law. Sikh community needs a closure to put this behind them. Otherwise there is always going to be someone who ll feel that him and his community were wronged by the nation.

Lets give it a rest now.

Why is this topic still going on ?

Most of the Punjabis (Hindus all and Sikhs - absolute majority) I have met profess only a deep rooted enmity for Pakistan because of the Partition era events.

Yes they also share their grief for the 1984 riots, but unlike the fanatics who are only a tiny minority, they also know it was only the Congress who was involved in the riots and not Hindus and likewise they also acknowledge that the Khalistanis too did atrocities in Punjab against the Hindus. Both sides should get their justice and yes they will get. And I empathize with them.

They might seem to move along well with Pakistani Punjabis externally....god that is logical as even I would feel more at home with a Malaysian Tamil rather than a Punjabi...but when it comes to the country there is no doubt who we both will choose - India.

And if the Sikhs were such mind as professed by the OP I dont see the logic of the Sikh regiments and the willingness of the Sikhs to die for mother India in Siachen or in Nathu La.

yes punjabi are savages ....happy now ..go back to the shithole you came from .....

Those were plain facts which are in public domain and you can search and verify yourself..

Regarding where I can go back to.. At least I have a place to go back think about your self you can not even experience that pleasure.. You can call my homeland what ever you want but all it shows is what your mind is filled with.. i.e. $hit.. Keep breeding yourself and your likes in your make shift homeland of Canada and few other location.. :)

And I also would like to add to the Pak punjabis out there that if they think the Khalistaanis love them..well then..please be aware that the capital of Khalistan they demand is Lahore and not Amritsar. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom