What's new

The Coming China-India Conflict: Is War Inevitable?

you cannot say that whatever you call bjp.. its your own views...
but its bjp.. who inspite of danger of world community ..dared to have a nuke test in 1998... it was bjp period when most of yojans were carried out.. but there result came in congress time..so the credit goses to congress:disagree:

I am a BJP man too, but i have to admit, that BJP is in shambles with their new top brass leadership.
Saying that MMS is a corrupt man, was a troll statement anyways.
Thats all.

Was that your reaction to the Garkari question?:lol:
Looks like you will never vote unfortunately my friend.
I don't know why you have a grudge against Advaniji though, if you are a Modi guy.

Modi does not wear green pagris and give lectures on jinnah's secularism.His is not 80+ holding onto power zabardasti against the wishes of RSS.Modi has averaged growth rates of 13% plus during his rule.Gujarat is the most developed state in India today.Even people living in cities have gone back in the downdurn and found rural gujarat having a marginally higher standard of living compared to its cities.Read about gujarat or ask any gujarati he will start listing accomplishments and take ten hours.All this is blacked out by our bought and paid media belonging to congress.Five people like him will make india india a super duper power in 5 years.

you cannot say that whatever you call bjp.. its your own views...
but its bjp.. who inspite of danger of world community ..dared to have a nuke test in 1998... it was bjp period when most of yojans were carried out.. but there result came in congress time..so the credit goses to congress:disagree:

I somewhat agree with A.R.At the time of BJP rule we did witness a stronger side of India in regards to defence safety of India.It stood firm in its foreign policies especially when it mattered to the border safety and security of the country from foreign elements.But still I think India today is in right track,though they are too dependent on their foreign partners before taking any decision.While we are talking about corrupt ministers,I think we also have a vry sensible and knowledgeable home minister.Mr.Chidambram.

I am a BJP man too, but i have to admit, that BJP is in shambles with their new top brass leadership.
Saying that MMS is a corrupt man, was a troll statement anyways.
Thats all.

i think that some political agenda behind that... no political party is pure and milk washed..

I somewhat agree with A.R.At the time of BJP rule we did witness a stronger side of India in regards to defence safety of India.It stood firm in its foreign policies especially when it mattered to the border safety and security of the country from foreign elements.But still I think India today is in right track,though they are too dependent on their foreign partners before taking any decision.While we are talking about corrupt ministers,I think we also have a vry sensible and knowledgeable home minister.Mr.Chidambram.
I too agree with you on your post... anyways... i m a jaat too..
as you are a new member welcome to this forum...
:smitten:

I too agree with you on your post... anyways... i m a jaat too..
as you are a new member welcome to this forum...
:smitten:

Thanks buddy but m not new.,sometimes honesty is harmful for you.Nice to know you..:cheers:

A war with China is must for world peace..under US and Indian leadership other powers should extend their support to oust the Chinese communist government out of power like Talibans and let people of china decide the fate of their own future...

A war with China is must for world peace..under US and Indian leadership other powers should extend their support to oust the Chinese communist government out of power like Talibans and let people of china decide the fate of their own future...

it would be world peace, but india would no longer exist to enjoy it. every other country in the world won't be scratched, except US and india. want to take the risk?

Please don't insult Elvis. Do you know how many people suffers in a war?

Unhuman,兵者乃凶器,圣人不得已而用之

with a 93% popularity rating im pretty sure the Chinese has choosen now the question is will india take a chance? the indian landscape will either be a nuclear waste land or a burning nuclear waste land, the us will be laughing and russia will be searching for a new customer.

India and China are booming economies. Only a fool in either regime would want a war right now.

with a 93% popularity rating im pretty sure the Chinese has choosen now the question is will india take a chance? the indian landscape will either be a nuclear waste land or a burning nuclear waste land, the us will be laughing and russia will be searching for a new customer.

Didn't wanna reply any troll comment but do you think while India will become a nuclear waste land. China will be untouched? I doubt :)

India and China are booming economies. Only a fool in either regime would want a war right now.

Didn't wanna reply any troll comment but do you think while India will become a nuclear waste land. China will be untouched? I doubt :)

2 year old thread...

however, i don't recall anywhere in my posts that states that china will be untouched but even an idiot will see that the nuclear balance is heavy tilted in china's favor, with India hold a total of maybe 1 to 1.5 megaton of explosive power and china hold some 300 megatons of nuclear firepower and that with much more mature and longer ranged delivery systems.

2 year old thread...

however, i don't recall anywhere in my posts that states that china will be untouched but even an idiot will see that the nuclear balance is heavy tilted in china's favor, with India hold a total of maybe 1 to 1.5 megaton of explosive power and china hold some 300 megatons of nuclear firepower and that with much more mature and longer ranged delivery systems.
the proposition was India/US/Rest of World against China.
now count the megatons on both sides.

2 year old thread...

the proposition was India/US/Rest of World against China.
now count the megatons on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom