What's new

The Coming China-India Conflict: Is War Inevitable?

Thats BS, Manmohan Singh is a clean man. Mr. Manish seems to have a grudge against the Congress party. Otherwwise i agree with his points.

I think no sensible person would like war between india and china, problem is if pakistan goes nuclear on india then it wont remain a two sum game, secondly America is failing and tremendous pressure is being brought on India to become Americas rent boy.The corrupt prime minister of India might give in to that pressure if shown green dollars .That is again nightmarish scenario.I hope indian citizens remain ever vigilant against the hegemonistic mindset of US so that such a thing doesnt come to pass.Another leverage that US has on India is that children of Indian elites mostly reside in US including our prime ministers children.This puts more pressure on corrupt politicians and beaurocrats of India.

Are you out of your mind? Our prime minister manmohan singh is among the only few In politics with great Integrity.... Watch what you speak.If he was corrupt, Indian economy wouldnt have been experiencing steady growth

Are you out of your mind? Our prime minister manmohan singh is among the only few In politics with great Integrity.... Watch what you speak.If he was corrupt, Indian economy wouldnt have been experiencing steady growth

Do u monitor Mr manmohan singh 24 hrs a day? How has he helped Indian economy?
No party in indian politics can be formed without corruption and hooliganism and u are talking of manmohan singh being clean!
How has he helped the economy , it was pvnr who was the greatest prime minister we had who opened up this country.He appointed mms as finance minister.He initiated all liberalization policies.He allowed babri masjid to fall and BJP to come to power.He made the gandhi family weak so india became more of a democracy.He opened the cable channels that u see around u.When swearing in Vajpayee he passed small piece of paper into vajpayees hand that all work on nukes have been done, dont back off from testing, vajpayee himself admitted so.Congress did not even let his body be fully charred when he died.His body had to be put ablaze twice.MMs is a lackey of world bank and then sonia gandhi, propoganda is cheap what reform has been done in last six years.Our fisc. deficit rose from 3.6% to 6.9% under him.

No party in indian politics can be formed without corruption and hooliganism and u are talking of manmohan singh being clean!
How has he helped the economy , it was pvnr who was the greatest prime minister we had who opened up this country.He appointed mms as finance minister.He initiated all liberalization policies.He allowed babri masjid to fall and BJP to come to power.He made the gandhi family weak so india became more of a democracy.He opened the cable channels that u see around u.When swearing in Vajpayee he passed small piece of paper into vajpayees hand that all work on nukes have been done, dont back off from testing, vajpayee himself admitted so.Congress did not even let his body be fully charred when he died.His body had to be put ablaze twice.MMs is a lackey of world bank and then sonia gandhi, propoganda is cheap what reform has been done in last six years.Our fisc. deficit rose from 3.6% to 6.9% under him.

Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge and spreading your left sponsored BS.
Your participation is highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge and spreading your left sponsored BS.
You participation is highly appreciated.

I am not left sponsered if anything I am an ultra right wing guy but propoganda is cheap truth is valuable.Do u know what world bank is .It is a tool of american imperialism.How could mms be made P.M with these credentials.He will follow the orders of american imperialists.

Which party do you support..

Almost all of the politicians in India are corrupt today without doubt,but some are more and some are less.But it canot be denied that so far manmohan Singh has com out really clean and continues to show some qualities desperately needed by the country..though he needs to be a little agressive in nature..BTW guys we are off the topic.

jutt is right no humen ever can't be say these days clear100%

thank god we have full currapt gov and they accept curruption is there right so we can't defend any one.

thank god we have full currapt gov and they accept curruption is there right so we can't defend any one.

Narender modi is as honest as can be.Second I support RSS only. Thirdly I support BJP during vajpayees time not nautankis like advani, sushma, singh etc..I will not vote till a person of narender modi's calibre is head of BJP or narender modi himself.This is not OT since chinese have to know as to what are the background of our current prime minister is. He was a world bank man that means he was pursueing american imperialism, who knows whether he has changed or not.

Narender modi is as honest as can be.Second I support RSS only. Thirdly I support BJP during vajpayees time not nautankis like advani, sushma, singh etc..I will not vote till a person of narender modi's calibre is head of BJP or narender modi himself.This is not OT since chinese have to know as to what are the background of our current prime minister is. He was a world bank man that means he was pursueing american imperialism, who knows whether he has changed or not.

Was that your reaction to the Garkari question?:lol:
Looks like you will never vote unfortunately my friend.
I don't know why you have a grudge against Advaniji though, if you are a Modi guy.

Do you support Gadkari?
I feel sorry for BJP!! You say you are a BJP guy, but your 1st post can be a bit misleading.

you cannot say that whatever you call bjp.. its your own views...
but its bjp.. who inspite of danger of world community ..dared to have a nuke test in 1998... it was bjp period when most of yojans were carried out.. but there result came in congress time..so the credit goses to congress:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom