What's new

The Coming China-India Conflict: Is War Inevitable?

100 years ago, USA, Tzarist Russia, Japan, France and UK invaded China and ceded much more Chinese territory.

Now India Russia, Korea (from Japan), Vietnam (from France) and India (from UK) have own vested interests from China!

dont worry about Uk they invaded US long ago and also australia

afghan kings invaded India long time back.
mongolian genghis khan invaded china long time back

indian king had an empire till persia long time back..

but the year today is 2010..

much has changed my friend:pop:

1940's ----- Indian military annexed Kashmir by military intervention
forcefully - and then UN stepped in

1950's ----- Indians started to interfere with Portugese in India
1960's ----- Indians invaded portugese territories and stole them
1960's ----- In order to expend more they tried to steal from chinese
we all know how well that went ... chinese took their territory back

1965 ---- Again attack on West Pakistan & East Pakistan

1970's ---- secret programs to destabalize east pakistan
1971 ----- due to sanction from west Pakistan was weak - and India took advantage

1974 ---- conducted a nuclear explosion to avoid a retaliation by Pakistan

1980's ----- meddling around in Srilanka ended with assasination of its leader

1990 ------ issues with BD

2010------- meddling around with Afghanistan ...with military Again ...
are we gona stay put and let indians increase their army there to
150,000 soliders ??? I don't think so we will act

In 1940= It was not in 1940 it was in 1947 when India got Independence and in 1948 Greed of so called state of pakistan attacked kashmir by its Tribal people When King of that state according to rule agree to assimilate with India. and it was Peace loving nature of Nehru India Matter went to UN and pakistan was able to retain 1/3 territory.

1960 - I don't know from where you are getting your source ?

1960 - again greed and hunger to expand their territory china Invaded Tibet , On one side Nehru India was Busy to support for veto and Hindi Chini bHai Bhai and china was busy preparing army to back stab.

1965 - Operation Gibraltar started by pakistan to take kashmir force fully for which India responded.

1970 - It was very easy to detach east pakistan from West pakistan any time from 1948 but India intervened when millions of Hindu and muslim Bangalis massacred by Pakistani army and tons of refugee flee to india.

1971- West with superpower USA supported pakistan at that time .

1974 - your paranoia , indian conventional weapons are sufficient for pakistan. and India has right to develop weapon and doing it peacefully with out Proliferating it. We don't have Abdul kadir khan.

1980- India was on peace keeping mission in sri lanka which burnt its hand and India lost its prime minister, its soldier , money .

1990- Issues with BD are peacefull .

1999- Frustrated General of pakistan started Krgil war by infiltrating Terrorist .

since 1980 to present-- Paksitan established Terrorist camp so called its policy to bleed India by thousand cuts where India is busy developing its economy.

what India can do when she has so much hostile state which will be very happy by not its own development but with destruction of India.

Sino-Indian war = American dream come true. Two future potential rivals (well, china is already getting americans worried) going to war and killing each other. Perfect for USA.

As for the guy who keeps saying India wants tibet, India has never claimed tibet. And tibetans never wanted to be part of India. I dunno from where you get your paranoia. Next time before running your mouth of, get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an Idiot.

Sino-Indian war = American dream come true. Two future potential rivals (well, china is already getting americans worried) going to war and killing each other. Perfect for USA.

As for the guy who keeps saying India wants tibet, India has never claimed tibet. And tibetans never wanted to be part of India. I dunno from where you get your paranoia. Next time before running your mouth of, get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an Idiot.
This is exactly what I was thinking. There is a prove in tamil which I cant translate but would match this suitation. :D

Who knows, besides to improve the readship of this article the core purpose might be to spake a fire between the two gaints.

I'm sure both the Goverment officals are not as lame as few people like....

This is a BS thread. There is never going to be any conflict!! The thread starter is a common troll hoping for a flame war!!
The article writer is some unknown person, with no credibility.
I hope mods close this thread.

I respectfully disagree. The article writer's name is Ishaan Tharoor. He is a Yale graduate now writes for Time magazine from Hong Kong. His father is Dr. Shashi Tharoor the Indian Minister of State for External Affairs and a member of the Indian Parliament from the Trivandrum constituency in Kerala. Following excerpts about Dr. Shashi Tharoor from the Wiki

"In February 2010 when accompanying[34] the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on a three-day visit to Saudi Arabia, he said "We feel that Saudi Arabia has a long and close relationship with Pakistan, that makes Saudi Arabia even more a valuable interlocutor for, when we tell them about our experience, Saudi Arabia listens as somebody who is not in any way an enemy of Pakistan, but a friend of Pakistan and, therefore, will listen with sympathy and concern to a matter of this nature". He was asked whether India expected Saudi Arabia, given their close ties with Islamabad, to help address the terror threat from Pakistan. The remark about Saudi Arabia being a "valuable interlocutor" raised a strong reaction within the Indian political circle. The Pakistani press even went on to report that he had proposed that Saudi Arabia play a mediator's role in improving India's relationship with Pakistan. In response, Tharoor tweeted saying, "An interlocutor is someone you speak to. If I speak to you, you are my interlocutor. I mentioned the Saudis as our interlocutors, i.e. the people we are here to speak to"

The writer is not exactly a nobody.

I couldn't find anything substantive in the article. When nations get more powerful they attempt to exert influence, and this is as old as there been a nation.

Mr. Tharoor didn't ask any question about the trade between these two countries. Seemed to me he was more interested in getting a sensational article out on the magazine.

I posted it simply because I was wondering what the other member thinks about it.

Peace my friend.

If India and USA want to show you are friendly with China

Only 1 thing you should do - STOP SUPPORT ANY TIBETAN INDEPENDENCE ACTIVITY!

Free Tibet Student groups use the name of Human right, actually want to split Tibet from China.

India and China, The two Budding Economic Giants Have got A future to look after, India and China the two budding Industrial Superpower Have no reason to go into a war, but many think that 2 powers cannot live in the same continent. Well Asia has got a lot of room as China and India says... No one sees any reason for us to go into war...

India and China, The two Budding Economic Giants Have got A future to look after, India and China the two budding Industrial Superpower Have no reason to go into a war, but many think that 2 powers cannot live in the same continent. Well Asia has got a lot of room as China and India says... No one sees any reason for us to go into war...

Peace is good for common people and good for boosting economy. Asian country shouldnt fall down into to the traps which are made by west.:D

The only west policy is divide and rule. . India and china both r potential economic threat to west. .they only interested in war between two countries. .but both country leaders r mature enough to understand this divide and rule policy. .btw india dunt want tibet.. In fact indian goverment already acceptd tibet as part of china.

Our predecessors already fell prey to the divide and rule strategy. If we play our cards carefully, we can benefit a lot and thwart any divide and rule startegy.

we all know that one of the reasons USA is getting closer to India and also willing to give India high-tech equipment these days is so that we act as a counter to china. If our politicians play their cards right, we can keep getting these benefits from the west and still keep improving relations with China.

Peace is good for common people and good for boosting economy. Asian country shouldnt fall down into to the traps which are made by west.:D

yes exactly, I dont think there is any need for rivalry between India and China... look what happend in the climate summit, India and China stood together and the USA went back foot... And Moreover We consider tibet as a part of China, there should be no issue at all.... Our strength is in our togetherness, once we let that go and the west wins the race....

Back
Top Bottom