What's new

The Coming China-India Conflict: Is War Inevitable?

The oint to note is that not China , and even Pakistan have a doctrine of war with India , they all want peace.

:lol: are you serious?

Ever heard of 'riposte'? who do you think the PA plans for? the Iranian military? what good is a military if it doesn't plan for the worst? You think Kargil, '65, '48, the insurgencies in Punjab and Kashmir were acts of peace?

Well China is worried by Indian ambitions to steal its land , and also terrorize other countries so it has to defend its friends and also its national interest .....

War if it happens will happen , I mean if we look at the Indian Army general's comments

Reference:
The Sentinel

As 2009 was coming to an end, Chief of the Army Staff General Deepak Kapoor indicated that India was revising its five-year-old military doctrine to maximize its military options in the Indian subcontinent and to reflect the reconfiguration of threat perceptions and security challenges. The two-front war strategy that was being deliberated was on simultaneously targeting China and Pakistan if a war happens. While revealing this he also outlined a few key elements of the doctrine. The announcement followed the November statement by General Kapoor about the likelihood of a limited war “under a nuclear overhang” in the subcontinent.

India is just inviting war on itself , we can only try to resolve the request :pakistan::china:

AzadPakistan what happens to you sometimes ?????? At one time you look like a guy with a level head but sometimes i am just surprised at what you say. Please dont post such things and hurt your reputation.

Since when the ******* journalists are responsible for their ****?

It's all business. Nobody in the West gives a **** to India and China.

Hey if there is war who is going to benefit? The Russians and the US. What weapon would you like to buy? How about TU-95MS for $500 millions? Or how about B-2?

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.:cheers:
I think it is more about whether china-India can afford a conflict?
Both nations should not forget their past. It was not easy to build a nation. Millions of people sacrificed their live to move the country out of poverty. Think about your children and their future. Think about environment. These are my primary concern. More the countries think about muscle power each has more they are going to fall behind to acheive their ambitions to improve public life.

If u look at India, I can bet it is not even dreaming about a war. It would be a great acheivement if we could reduce socio-economic barrier among the public. I can not speak for china and Pakistan. May be they should have a say on it.
Just my two cents.

:pop:

How can I divide something that is not even united , I am just stating the fact - India has a doctrine , based on the Army general

I mean have you every heard General Kiani make a doctrine that we will attack India with China ....never

Now we are more afraid and China is there to help all countries in region ... becasue they have a 100% record in maintaining good relations with its neighbours

Now the situation is dangerous .....and they are turning off water and its effecting our hydro production ... hmmm these kind of tactics are negative in long term

India has ... missiles , and planes and now its brining awacs to attack China and Pakistan... I mean what is China suppose to do wait untill India has 3000 planes ?

Already the Indian generals are bad mouting Pakistan and China - how can Chinese gov stay silent -

3 aircraft carriers for what who are they planning to dominate ? with 3-4 aircraft carriers ...I don't know it looks like a plan to start war

If we analyse Indian military

1940's ----- Indian military annexed Kashmir by military intervention
forcefully - and then UN stepped in

1950's ----- Indians started to interfere with Portugese in India
1960's ----- Indians invaded portugese territories and stole them
1960's ----- In order to expend more they tried to steal from chinese
we all know how well that went ... chinese took their territory back

1965 ---- Again attack on West Pakistan & East Pakistan

1970's ---- secret programs to destabalize east pakistan
1971 ----- due to sanction from west Pakistan was weak - and India took advantage

1974 ---- conducted a nuclear explosion to avoid a retaliation by Pakistan

1980's ----- meddling around in Srilanka ended with assasination of its leader

1990 ------ issues with BD

2010------- meddling around with Afghanistan ...with military Again ...
are we gona stay put and let indians increase their army there to
150,000 soliders ??? I don't think so we will act

Why should anyoen wait ? So there could be a false flag in India and we would end up surrounded from both sides ?

When every indian militar grows that is a bad sign to all neighbours in region -
so China and Pakistan must really be careful so you can't blame us.........

We are not the ones ordering 3-4 carreirs and 400 planes and 300 billion worth of weapons ...

India has a history of using its military to invade territories based on past 60 years - when its numbers increase , it just means more expansions are planned

Its hard to not look at past - the current path we are going on is not a good one for all countries in region

Last edited:
Meaningless generalizations. China doesn't have to do anything but protect its own national interests, as every responsible country does in the world. China isn't interested in 'defending' its friends (i.e Pakistan) it is interested in selling them weapons and locking potential rivals in conflicts. Let's not even get into terrorism, Pakistan has enough of that under its belt already.

indian should know china's basic policy and interests first.......especially to those neighboring countries,we want border peace.china and pakistan know what they've done for each other,it's enough,we don't need to convince indians .....there is nothing we can do if indian believe china consider you as "potential rivals",you should thanks to your media for that,all we did to india was try to solve a illegal border peacefully .

Last edited:
I don't know if India will do for a war or not, but let me guarantee you this, The present UPA government will not go for a war. Though, I'm not sure what BJP will do if they are in power.

Whatever it is, Why will China wage a war. After all, they are now like a business man who should behave nice.

So, a war in this decade is not going to happen. And if its not going to happen now then it will not happen for atleast 4-5 decades.

My opinion :D

How can I divide something that is not even united , I am just stating the fact - India has a doctrine , based on the Army general

I mean have you every heard General Kiani make a doctrine that we will attack India with China ....never

Now we are more afraid and China is there to help all countries in region ... becasue they have a 100% record in maintaining good relations with its neighbours

Now the situation is dangerous .....and they are turning off water and its effecting our hydro production ... hmmm these kind of tactics are negative in long term

India has ... missiles , and planes and now its brining awacs to attack China and Pakistan... I mean what is China suppose to do wait untill India has 3000 planes ?

Already the Indian generals are bad mouting Pakistan and China - how can Chinese gov stay silent -

3 aircraft carriers for what who are they planning to dominate ? with 3-4 aircraft carriers ...I don't know it looks like a plan to start war

You are seen to be more worried than china. Why are you forgetting china is said to be next world power . India just want to maintain minimum deterrence not for one country but anyone who is hostile to India.
Beside this History can tell you India never attacked first or provoked any war .

I have to be honest, I didn't expect such a skewed perspective from a senior member. You've been here a while and yet you continue to play the victim.

Don't you think India has a reason to suspect that its adversaries will work together? In any case, why would it be a bad idea to plan for the contingency just in case?

Once again, and I'm repeating myself here, Gen.Kapoor never said anything about initiating the hostiles, just that if war was imposed on us from two sides, we'd at least have a plan to deal with it.

Don't be so naive. You have access to the internet you don't need me to spell it out for you.

Search for China's relations with Japan, Vietnam, Russia, Korea and Mongolia.

Well at least you aren't blinded by 'brotherly love'.

You think India can't defend itself at the moment? or that mighty China doesn't have anyone else to worry about besides India?

If India thinks twice about attacking Pakistan, a country whose military budget is smaller than that of our paramilitary forces, wouldn't China need some serious provocation to attack a country the size of India? Moreover, India is still a relatively modest power, China is focused on Taiwan and has to worry about global powers like the US, Russia and Japan.

The Indian ocean. Won't be anytime soon though, so no need to get worked up. It took the soviets 25 years to build their fleet, we've just started.

Garbage. Pakistani tribals attacked an independent nation. India had prepared for the contingency and intervened at the behest of the king.

Yeah, we also 'interfered' with the English in '47, as did Pakistan. Maybe Pakistan should stop 'interfering' with the English and enslave itself to the English again.

Good job there, seriously. Excellent analysis.

Right, we 'invaded' PORTUGUESE TERRITORY and 'stole them. Poor Portuguese, I can't believe India can be so ruthless, the poor guys only invaded our country, plundered our wealth and enslaved us. How dare we invade 'their territory'??!

Excellent work, shabash.

Finally, a legitimate screw up.

So all those pathans in Kashmir were tourists from the University of Gibraltar?

There are no secrets, Pakistan did that to itself.

1971 ----- due to sanction from west Pakistan was weak - and India took advantage

I don't know about the sanctions, but we exploited the opportunity.

Doubt that, Pakistan was in no shape to retaliate.

Don't get into debates you don't know a thing about. Generalized statements won't get you anywhere. From your comments, I doubt you know anything about the conflict.

What issues specifically? Hasina was in Delhi not too long ago, we signed a whole range of agreements, including a pipeline from Burma.

50,000 soliders ??? I don't think so we will act

Oh poor Pakistan, care to tell us what Pakistan was up to in Afghanistan and Kashmir in the 90's and early 2000's?

When every indian militar grows that is a bad sign to all neighbours in region -

There is no 'us', you wish there was but there isn't. China will help Pakistan only as long as it serves their national interests, fighting with India isn't one of them, they'd rather let Pakistan deal with it and its consequences.

We are not the ones ordering 3-4 carreirs and 400 planes and 300 billion worth of weapons ...

Obviously not.

150,000 soliders ??? I don't think so we will act

Why should anyoen wait ? So there could be a false flag in India and we would end up surrounded from both sides ?

India has a history of using its military to invade territories based on past 60 years - when its numbers increase , it just means more expansions are planned

Its hard to not look at past - the current path we are going on is not a good one for all countries in region

try a little more harder.. its still not working..:blah::blah:

Search for China's relations with Japan, Vietnam, Russia, Korea and Mongolia.

100 years ago, USA, Tzarist Russia, Japan, France and UK invaded China and ceded much more Chinese territory.

Now India Russia, Korea (from Japan), Vietnam (from France) and India (from UK) have own vested interests from China!

Back
Top Bottom