What's new

The biggest Mosque in Asia, The Grand Shadian Mosque in Yunnan, China

This is good.

China has biggest mosque in Asia and hence it can’t be possible that they are oppressing and detaining Uyghurs. UN report about crimes in Xinjiang is a lie and a western propaganda. 👍

that's true , but the region have enough muslim. do you dispute that ?
to be fair that was not a normal mosque , for iranian shia a revered shrine is situated there and iranian go there several time in their life and the ones who has not the financial means to go to haj go there
but this is how a normal busy mosque look like
muslim-friday-mass-prayer-6929371.jpg

the photo you showed is how a normal Neighborhood mosque look like (not a central mosque) in a city that the people are not that much religious for noon or evening prayer
this is afternoon prayer in netherland
muslims-are-standing-and-bowing-during-the-friday-afternoon-prayer-EG2EA1.jpg

france
prayer-in-a-french-mosque-FD4K59.jpg

muslims-pray-out-the-mosque-in-the-barbs-rochechouart-district-of-AD1WKK.jpg

in a muslim country i assure you the inside of the mosque was not enough for Friday prayer
I like how the Mosque in France looks like sh*t compared to the ones in Iran.

Paris is so sh*t, smaller towns and villages are OK tho.

lol, actually it's one billion

What's wrong with showing them the facts, good and bad.

just remember we are Gods chosen nation and throughout history we faced much bigger and better enemies than China

we brought them to their knees and rubbed their face in the dust

Western nations have waged war against islam for over 30 years, Europe threw everything they had at us

and today Islam is spreading faster and faster and EU will be 30% Muslim by 2030 By Grace of God I swear by it we will conquer every land and sea until no more unbelievers are left

so continue anything you want, in the end victory is only for the Muslims and Followers of Prophet Muhammed PBUM

you can kill one we will raise another 1,000, God will take care of the rest and he is the best of planners

just remember we are Gods chosen nation and throughout history we faced much bigger and better enemies than China

we brought them to their knees and rubbed their face in the dust

Western nations have waged war against islam for over 30 years, Europe threw everything they had at us

and today Islam is spreading faster and faster and EU will be 30% Muslim by 2030 By Grace of God I swear by it we will conquer every land and sea until no more unbelievers are left

so continue anything you want, in the end victory is only for the Muslims and Followers of Prophet Muhammed PBUM

you can kill one we will raise another 1,000, God will take care of the rest and he is the best of planners

You are the same as the Western Colonialists and the Christian Crusaders

no British Muslim

We did not kill 65 million native Americans, enslave 40 million blacks and steal 400 billion barrels of oil from Middle East

your history is terrible

Same mindset.

why is it empty?

after demolishing 1,000 year old mosques they build one large one so they can monitor everything?
Monitoring is important anyways, look at the number of extremist in Pakistan alone.

I like how the Mosque in France looks like sh*t compared to the ones in Iran.

Paris is so sh*t, smaller towns and villages are OK tho.
Iran is a traditionally muslim country,France is a traditionally Catholic Christian country.

We did not kill 65 million native Americans, enslave 40 million blacks and steal 400 billion barrels of oil from Middle East
THERE WEREN'T EVEN 65 MILLION AMERICANS IN THE WHOLE NORTHERN AMERICA FOR ****'S SAKE

No drugs, no gun violence, no hate crimes, no terrorist attacks...sounds like a true hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom