What's new

The biggest clash between Syria and Israel since 1974 has started.

In case you haven't noticed, Iran has defeated both Israel along with you boys in Syria. You desperately cling onto a 35 mile corridor and these punks try desperate sneak attacks from over Lebanon, while Iran holds 90% of Syria. lol

Let's see who has the last laugh here. I bet it won't be you, nor these heebs.
Our fight is not with Iran or SAA but YPG....

But when you try funny things with Turkish Army we both know what happens next.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...s-kill-scores-of-pro-regime-fighters-in-afrin

Like i said, we don't have beef anyone other than YPG, just stay out of our way.

Japanese massacred millions of Chinese when they invaded China. What Japanese did to Chinese makes what Hebrews did to Arabs look like child's play.
So it's ok because the jews killed less is it?
I have been reading your posts today and you have been good until this post. Let's hope it was a mistake.

So it's ok because the jews killed less is it?
I have been reading your posts today and you have been good until this post. Let's hope it was a mistake.

There's a lot of killing in the world. Israel isn't the only one. I agree the less killing the better, but that's not the world we live in. I agree there should be peace between Syria and Israel just like there is peace between Egypt and Israel, but that's not the world we live in.

The founder of your republic pulled you out of the ME for a reason. Let's stick with his vision, shall we?
We are not your enemy bro.......we are not the one's arming the kurds against Turkey!.......you know who is.

You're not our enemy also. Thought we were friends? We will support you against the damn Saudis for sure.

Iran and Russia are in Syria at the invitation of the government of Syria, to prevent the Balkanization of Syria. There is no other reason. If this manufactured 'civil war' didn't happen, there would be no reason for Iran or Russia to be in Syria.

You're not our enemy also. Thought we were friends? We will support you against the damn Saudis for sure.

There's a lot of killing in the world. Israel isn't the only one. I agree the less killing the better, but that's not the world we live in. I agree there should be peace between Syria and Israel just like there is peace between Egypt and Israel, but that's not the world we live in.
I agree. Until there is a free Palestine is real will not live in peace. It's very simple. There can be a two state solution But the Israeli think that they will remain dominant forever. But laws of gravity apply equally to empires. Just look at history

Our fight is not with Iran or SAA but YPG....

But when you try funny things with Turkish Army we both know what happens next.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...s-kill-scores-of-pro-regime-fighters-in-afrin

Like i said, we don't have beef anyone other than YPG, just stay out of our way.

21629317_0.jpg

I’m afraid blood will be flowing like the rivers this summer. Iran is itching for it.
Iran .....lol
Not is real who has hit Iranian target many many times over several month without Iranian reply.
I guess your family told you that you are their son as well. How you jews lie.

These types of desperate attacks by the IDF don't change anything on the ground. Russia will replace the lost Pantsir truck with 10 more tomorrow. At the end of the day, it will be Israel which will be the loser in Syria. In fact it already is as the US/ NATO/ Israeli/ Sawdi manufactured civil war is almost over.

Back
Top Bottom