What's new

The biggest clash between Syria and Israel since 1974 has started.

Not surprised since in Pakistan the schools aren't allowed to teach you otherwise: link. Still, you have access to the internet to help allow you to discover that just maybe it isn't the Israelis who should be the target of your hate.

(Indeed, since Pakistani emotions are so strong, maybe it's best not to hate at all. )

What did you say

I guess this is Pakistan and Pakistani kids being taught to hate.....You jews even lied when prophet Moses was alive. You can't help it.

Why is Russia not defending its Iranian and Syrian allies unlike what some have been claiming on here? Lol
Well, Netanyahu was even with Putin commemorating WWII victory day in Russiaaas a special guest shortly before the strikes. Seems both agree to remain partners, pursue their interests and not get in the way of each other in Syria. Geopolitics and interests :D

Why is Russia not defending its Iranian and Syrian allies unlike what some have been claiming on here? Lol
Well, Netanyahu was even with Putin commemorating WWII victory day in Russiaaas a special guest shortly before the strikes. Seems both agree to remain partners, pursue their interests and not get in the way of each other in Syria. Geopolitics and interests :D

who need defending !?
your beloved Israelis are the one who are asking Germany/France/USA/UK/Russia and even China to ask Syria and Iran to not retaliate ... Its clear as day that without USA and europe backing , they even wouldn't dare to look at Syria ...

who need defending !?
your beloved Israelis are the one who are asking Germany/France/USA/UK/Russia and even China to ask Syria and Iran to not retaliate ... Its clear as day that without USA and europe backing , they even wouldn't dare to look at Syria ...
In 1967 the US was not an ally of Israel and Europe had boycotted Israel since before
Nevertheless, Israel looked to Syria, won the war, and conquered territory and defended it despite Soviet support in Syria

I understand that the haters of Israel have the idea that the Jews are cursed so there is no chance they will succeed in anything, so if they did succeed, it is only thanks to others...
Not only you are haters wrong, but hatred of Israel is your curse, leaving you behind and Israel ahead
So thank you from the bottom of my heart :toast_sign:

the reality is this : Iran mainland is safe while your so called land is under direct attack ...

That seems about right. Iran is fighting via proxies and the fight is very close to Israel's cities, relatively speaking. But when--not IF--Uncle Sam decides to carpet bomb Iran on Israel's behalf then Iran will know the destruction. I hope I am wrong though. But sane Americans--from the liberal like NY Times to conservatives like Pat Buchanan (at Amconmag.com) are tormented by Trump's backing out from the Iran nuclear deals--they know what's behind that: Israeli Lobbies!

As to those Israelis bragging about the previous wars against the Arabs--well I won't take away from their victories, except will say that fighting 3rd world Bedouin armies in conventional wars decades ago is not a good model for modern wars where proxies and missiles/rockets can be very effective. Never forget that a 20,000+ strong militia like Hezbollah effectively shut down the northern 3rd of Israel for weeks in 2006. Since then, Hezbollah is presumably only better armed and better prepared.

Also, the countries around Israel, with the exception of oil rich Arab countries, are in a mess anyway. They don't have much to lose in case of a war. But Israeli tourism industry, it's sense of security, it's appeal for immigration for the world Jewry--will be shattered for years in case of a prolong war.

PS. Those Arab countries, led by KSA, are fools to think they will not be targeted by Israeli-led US actions--that's inevitable. Why? Because it's in the nature of the beast: It's belly aches for wars. There is billions to be made. As they say: Follow the money trail to get to the truth.

who need defending !?
images

You mad, bro?

Russia hates Iran influence in Syria and pays Netanyahu to bomb Iran in Syria. Iran is uppity and don't submit to Russia in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom