What's new

The biggest clash between Syria and Israel since 1974 has started.

EU doesn't need the US. EU doesn't even use American weapons. Typhoon and Rafale jets. Tiger helicopters. Leopard and Leclerc tanks. You name it. Whatever American can make, EU can make.

Without the US, the EU is Russia's bitch.

In case you haven't noticed, Iran has defeated both Israel along with you boys in Syria. You desperately cling onto a 35 mile corridor and these punks try desperate sneak attacks from over Lebanon, while Iran holds 90% of Syria. lol

Let's see who has the last laugh here. I bet it won't be you, nor these heebs.

Looks like some people thinks that they can defeat Israel by typing them to death.

What about focusing on recent developments rather than meaningless ranting ?

Screw whole ME. :) We know we are the boogeyman of this place yet we dont care and you guys have to deal with us whether you like it or not. :enjoy:
Who is "you guys" ? I don't have something with Turkey or their involvement in Syria

In case you haven't noticed, Iran has defeated both Israel along with you boys in Syria. You desperately cling onto a 35 mile corridor and these punks try desperate sneak attacks from over Lebanon, while Iran holds 90% of Syria. lol

Let's see who has the last laugh here. I bet it won't be you, nor these heebs.

You had to resort to using child suicide bombers against Iraq. I think Israel can manage an Iran with CRIPPLING sanctions about to go into force.

Currency down the toilet. Back to soaring prices for bread.:coffee:

You had to resort to using child suicide bombers against Iraq. I think Israel can manage an Iran with CRIPPLING sanctions about to go into force.

Crippling sanctions? Iran has good relations with every country except the US and Israel. There is no trade between Iran and America and Israel anyway, sanctions or not.

Bahrain backs Israel

Arab Gulf country's foreign minister tweets that so long as Iran uses its forces and missiles to try and destabilize the region, 'it is the right of any country in the region, including Israel, to defend itself by destroying sources of danger'; White House says Iran's Revolutionary Guard 'bears full responsibility for the consequences of its reckless actions.'

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5256666,00.html

Moses made the speech and said to Joshua what to do
Joshua did not complete the task of creating a situation in which some of the peoples living in Canaan would not pose a threat to Israel. The rest of the leaders after Joshua, as well as King Saul,did not complete the task too
King David completed the mission.
That's it, It's over.
Nothing is eternal here.

It is important to clarify that I am not religious, not even close

It is clear that it is God who told Moses who to kill and why
And those who do not and why (according to the Torah of course)
If there is a God then all that He says will be found above what man will say
So if God says killing someone for morality reasons let's say, and man claims it is immoral, God is right
God is the justification.

Or you just did not understand me before
Or you're an annoying atheist who sees only what he wants to see

It's not an excuse, it's a reality
Lame is just your interpretation and nothing more

What Moses did, and what Muhammad did, and what everyone else did in those ancient times
All these were the norms of those days.
These days it will be hard for you to see and understand the logic behind it, but that's how it suited the ancient world.

I personally do not blame anyone because I do not really care.
But I think that people specifically blame the Muslims because the rest of the world (or most of the world) has progressed
And the Muslims were still left behind.

In addition, there are some anti-Islamic elements in the Christian world, especially in the West
They throw the norms of the modern world into antiquity
That is to say, they judge Muhammad on a modern, rather than objective, point of view
Which will lead to sometimes problematic judgment
This of course does not interest them because they are only looking to discredit Islam
It should be noted that there are many Muslims who help them in that they themselves are trying to behave like Muhammad
Which proves or "proves" the anti-Islamic claim

There are of course full of ignorant people who don't look at themselves before they utter nonsense from their mouths

In short, this is why the difference between Muslims and the other groups was made.

What lame excuses?
Once again you see what you are looking to see instead of what there is ..
Theologically, God said to do this and that
What is the justification for every act? God said
The logic behind this is that if you have an enemy, whether you have created hostility or that he has created hostility, you should kill him to the last or he will kill you

What is the logic of God?
It is listed in the Bible ...
Ham sin, God punished his son Canaan
And gave the land to the sons of Shem

When you equate God and Hitler morally
You have to understand that the act is not the problem, but whether there is a justified cause or not
It is important to remember that people invented morality to serve them
So what is moral is what you or your group needs
There is no morality in objective reality, morality is imaginary
Was God's morality necessary at the time?
Yes, the mission was completed and the sons of Shem exchanged the sons of Ham

Was it necessary for Hitler to try to kill all the Jews?
No, he could have been content with expelling them for example, which by the way was his plan
And in the end he did not succeed, meaning to kill all Jews is not necessary and therefore immoral

Note that you yourself do what anti-Muslims do
And throws your modern and specific morality on antiquity and other factors

There is no correct morality and no just morality.

I say again
The term Canaanites is a general term, it represents everyone who is at any point in time in Canaan
It is not a concept that describes a people

The Canaanites arrived in Canaan 4000 4000+ years ago,which is the days of Abraham

You did not understand anything again
It does not matter who emigrated to where and why, if you follow a theological book
There's only one thing that's right and that's what God says, the rest is just nonsense

You mix Western morality with an ancient Jewish theological book, it's pretty dumb you know...

This is exactly a book that explains theology to you
Canaan is the land of the forefathers, and therefore the Israelites must reach it
Why is Canaan the Land of the Patriarchs? Because God decided and sent Abraham there
The rest is unimportant
Theology does not matter who was first, how much, why, when, where
Only what God says is important
You have nothing to look for there except that

Until now I did not understand what you wanted to say?
That there is discrimination against Muslims?

The Iranian drone with explosives a few months ago

German claim
5,9 **, ***, I don't remember accurately
The proof is not lacking in German and other documents

Remind you that some of the blame for the collapse of the Ottoman Empire are Muslim Arabs

Iran in the meantime is not getting anything

Trust the Europeans that they will settle according to America here

Germans were incompetent for they left the most cruel of people alive. Who murder women and children. Next time your kids won't be so lucky.
Remember when prophet Moses led you to safety you took to worship a golden calf. You are the most hated people since time......why? Just ask yourself why

Remember when prophet Moses led you to safety you took to worship a golden calf. You are the most hated people since time......why? Just ask yourself why

Japanese massacred millions of Chinese when they invaded China. What Japanese did to Chinese makes what Hebrews did to Arabs look like child's play.

Back
Top Bottom