What's new

The banality of the Indian cricket fan

few pakistanis are still not able to digest their defeat against india... shame on them... move on...
and what kind of culture is their in pakistan... firing after each wicket and four or six...?? 40 + childrens are wounded 1 died...?? atleast we are not hurting anyone... get a life loosers...

few pakistanis are still not able to digest their defeat against india... shame on them... move on...
and what kind of culture is their in pakistan... firing after each wicket and four or six...?? 40 + childrens are wounded 1 died...?? atleast we are not hurting anyone... get a life loosers...

What nonsense is this? what this article has anything to do with pakistan..you typical indians get rid of this habit to drag pak in each topic..This article written by indian author to change the mentality of indian fans/crowds.. If you cannot comment on article then dont bother to come and reply in this topic

Sunil Gavaskar and Ravi Shastri are second rate: no lucidity, little insight and speaking only in stock phrase and cliche. In Shastri’s case, this is often incorrect cliche: “You can be rest assured...” Sanjay Manjrekar is better and so, though more evidence is needed, is Sourav Ganguly.

Not fair. Ravi Shastri is my favourite commentator. His commentary is enjoyable.

you are describing yourself in your signature??

i think the rticle is very true, when afridi hit the longest six in melbourne, the aussies to my surprise appreciated him so much, every body feel ood about the shot, aussies do enjoy cricket and are cricket fans, in pakistan too they cheer for other teams, and hold flags, just excluding india, but indians were so sielent on other's performance...., low attendance etc...

but dunno why so much open heartedness on one end and racism on the other

hahahahahahahahahaha Someone is jealous.. cuz they lost to us and we WON THE WORLD CUP

When it comes to cricket, India is not that different from Pakistan, people love to watch marquee match-ups and lets us just accept that Canada and Ireland are not the first rate teams, and made into the tournament in an effort to spread Cricket around the world.

The writer has his point of view, and I completely disagree with him. Just because he happens to be Indian and claims that certain things are "ubiquitously Indian" does not mean, every Indian over here has to comment.

There is a reason in US, WNBA (womens basketball) teams are finding it hard to survive, and you cannot blame americans for not loving basketball. It is just that people love marquee match-ups.

i think the rticle is very true, when afridi hit the longest six in melbourne, the aussies to my surprise appreciated him so much, every body feel ood about the shot, aussies do enjoy cricket and are cricket fans, in pakistan too they cheer for other teams, and hold flags, just excluding india, but indians were so sielent on other's performance...., low attendance etc...

but dunno why so much open heartedness on one end and racism on the other
We got work,we aren't 'velas' like Pakistanis who ll watch a game that doesn't include India and has got nothing to do with us.
:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

And for the crowd,just today at the world cup final presentation ceremony their was a huge cheer by the crowd when the medal was presented to Mutiah mulridharan.

Get a life losers!! and digest your defeat and accept that India is the world champion :lol:

We got work,we aren't 'velas' like Pakistanis who ll watch a game that doesn't include India and has got nothing to do with us.
:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

And for the crowd,just today at the world cup final presentation ceremony their was a huge cheer by the crowd when the medal was presented to Mutiah mulridharan.

Get a life losers!! and digest your defeat and accept that India is the world champion :lol:

so why host the world cup why not host the matches which include india alone :lol:

and we all know indians can sell their kidneys to get match ticket, tells a lot about u

and no pakistanis are not that free as you think...., we have to earn for our living too, we dont own oil

ps: why spare ur precious time wasting on pdf then, go do some useful work instead of typing in pdf lollzzz

hahahahahahahahahaha Someone is jealous.. cuz they lost to us and we WON THE WORLD CUP

Really the constant noise of loud non stop horns of cars on my street is making peoples annoying..one drunk indian was shouting infront of asian shop and sone gora z giving him name callings lol

Really the constant noise of loud non stop horns of cars on my street is making peoples annoying..one drunk indian was shouting infront of asian shop and sone gora z giving him name callings lol

lOL THEN get back to Pakistan, I am sure there will be pin drop silence

so why host the world cup why not host the matches which include india alone :lol:

and we all know indians can sell their kidneys to get match ticket, tells a lot about u

and no pakistanis are not that free as you think...., we have to earn for our living too, we dont own oil

ps: why spare ur precious time wasting on pdf then, go do some useful work instead of typing in pdf lollzzz

Oh Mighty Pakistani Angel, show some mercy on us damned Indian mortals.....

It is a third rate article and the author is trying to market his own version of social manners. This article is not doing anything more than portraying others' shortcomings as great qualities and unbeatable unity of Indian fans as some evil process unleashed, and hence it does not deserve a complete read.

If some people find some solace in this article, we should let them have it. After all, it's been quite a tumultuous week for all the cricket fans across the subcontinent!

lOL THEN get back to Pakistan, I am sure there will be pin drop silence

Why you dont tell such crazy fans to get back in india to celebrate it with other like minded peoples :p i am used to this asian typical way of celebration but for local goraz its stupid and weird way of celebrating

Back
Top Bottom