What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

That map is unclear, looks like a kid made it.

Use a detailed map, those Desert regions are largely unihabited.
mid-east-religion.jpg

Plus the fact that Sunnis aren't really united in Iraq, since Sunni Kurds put more emphasis on their Kurdishness than on their Sunnism.

Plus the fact that Sunnis aren't really united in Iraq, since Sunni Kurds put more emphasis on their Kurdishness than on their Sunnism.

Yes, Kurds are nationalists, not interested in religion anymore.

Majority of Iraqi sunnis want stability unlike the secterian people of PDF that want to watch war, also the funny thing is the Sunnis of Iraq are killing the terrorists that these guys here support.

Since Awakening Sunni Giant from Saudi Arabia, when will you do help for Palestians struggles, can you ?

Eventually there will be role reversal. Mecca and Madina will be administrered by an Iranian Shiite cleric, and it is we who get to watch your behaviour closely. hihihi

Firstly, try to come up with a hi-tec drone or an aircraft and then we can talk about liberating this and that. Secondly, The Shias get to watch how people behave in Mecca and Madina, you just don't know the devil you're talking about.

Yes, Kurds are nationalists, not interested in religion anymore.

Majority of Iraqi sunnis want stability unlike the secterian people of PDF that want to watch war, also the funny thing is the Sunnis of Iraq are killing the terrorists that these guys here support.

Yes, I saw pictures of local pro-government Sunni militias in Anbar (?) who were trying to keep peace in their areas by warning those terrorists.

Since Awakening Sunni Giant from Saudi Arabia, when will you do help for Palestians struggles, can you ?

Nothing. What have they done besides putting billions in European football clubs?

Yes, I saw pictures of local pro-government Sunni militias in Anbar (?) who were trying to keep peace in their areas by warning those terrorists.

Around 2004 they sided with the Americans after seeing what Al Qaeda started doing, now they are with the government.

Killing of Sahwa family unites Iraqis against terrorism

The government should give this militia better weapons to burn more terrorists.

Firstly, try to come up with a hi-tec drone or an aircraft and then we can talk about liberating this and that. Secondly, The Shias get to watch how people behave in Mecca and Madina, you just don't know the devil you're talking about.

Geez, seems like no one here has sense of humour. lol

Compare it with a real giant:

Iran doesn't need outsiders (Americans in Jordan) to train rebel groups, just because they can't do it themselves. Iran has its Revolutionary Guards for this task. Iran doesn't need foreign military support in order to supply its proxies elsewhere, unlike KSA who has turned to Croatia and other states to secure this. Iran doesn't need US approval to step in when it thinks its interests are threatened. Iran, unlike KSA, doesn't just pour weapons into a area in order to increase its influence. Iran actually trains, forms, guide and orders its associates in a professional way. Iran doesn't need an alliance of various countries to realize its objectives in the region, unlike KSA, who needed Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and France to step up against Iran.

Like I said; KSA is far form being a giant.
I agree and as a Turk who isn't so hostile to Iran, I'm gonna weigh in on what you just said.. (Because I dont think KSA is a giant but Iran shouldnt be one to criticize IMO)

-You're right about the Rev. Guards being able to train militants by themselves. (+1 Iran, tho this isn't necessarily a good thing lol.)
-Iran doesn't need foreign military support, true. But the weapons they're bringing in farrrrrrr superior weapons to KSA (I mean in general, not the weapons they're sending into Syria)
-Yes. Iran doesn't need the approval of any state to do what it wants, but this is only because Iran no longer has anything to lose. They don't have an ally to upset in the first place (+1 KSA)
-I'm glad Iran doesn't pour weapons into regions (according to you. I'll take your word for it) (+1 Iran)
-Iran doesn't need allies to realize it's objectives. True. Think about this like economics though. DIVISION OF LABOR. Turkey and Jordan have a land border and deal with organizing. Egypt isn't really doing anything btw, idk why you included them. France/UK/USA are providing diplomatic cover as well as supplies. The sum is greater than the whole, the alliance works more efficiently than Iran alone (+1 KSA)

Overall, +10 Turkey :D

First all the Muslims and they must follow Quran first. Currently all is US aided in Middle east. They know the weakness and they know how to play with it.

See what I'm talking about? They think that scientific output is only to produce more papers , it should be called "Annual output of papers".. Just ask them, where are the scientific innovation and inventions? Nothing, man it's good to have a joke country in this world :D Just visit Iranian threads of the state of the art made equipment in Iran defense section and will get allot of laughs for free, I guarantee that for you my bro :omghaha:

Genius of the year, scientific output is measured by papers. You do scientific research and then if it is of acceptable standard it is then published by a scientific journal. If you have a scientic invention or innovation you normally publish its findings/evidence in a scientic paper. You just made yourself look like a fool as well as all the others that thanked your idiotic post.

First all the Muslims and they must follow Quran first. Currently all is US aided in Middle east. They know the weakness and they know how to play with it.

Haven't you heard US fights in the way of allah? ********.com - Top Salafi Cleric Thanks America For their Support In Syria And Their "Fight In The Way Of Allah"

I long for the day when the Shia/Sunni or Arab/Iranian rivalry becomes like the Franco-German rivalry.

Instead of killing each other, they can compete to outshine each other in science, economics, etc.

Amen brother.

May that day come sooner than later.

However the only thing we the Paks must do as Sunnis and Shias, is to

denounce the clowns called Ayatullahs and Sunni-Arab Mullahs.

Denounce them daily

5 times a day.

That they have brought so much $hit to our beautiful religion.

peace

Back
Top Bottom