What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

I long for the day when the Shia/Sunni or Arab/Iranian rivalry becomes like the Franco-German rivalry.

Instead of killing each other, they can compete to outshine each other in science, economics, etc.

iranians and arabs aren't killing each other, arabs are killing arabs.

When was the last time an Iranian died anywhere? Never. 100,000 syrians have died at the hands of other arabs. In Iraq arabs kill other arabs. In Libya arabs kill each other. In Yemen arabs are fighting arabs. In Lebanon arabs are killing arabs etc...

But I know what you mean and I agree.

However till Islam is not pushed to the background, this will be the story of the region. Secularism is the only answer.

However till Islam is not pushed to the background, this will be the story of the region.

The issue is not Islam itself, but the exploitation of Islam by the elites.

Most shia and sunni, even the devout ones, don't really care about others' views -- they just want to mind their own business.

Secularism is the only answer.

Yes, the American-style inclusive secularism which celebrates diversity with equality for all, rather than the French-style secularism, which denies and rejects diversity.

@Yzd Khalifa

Iran is based on lies and delusions, everything is Interpolated in their dictionary, you name it, history, education, news, info, "science", achievements..etc, they have become the jokes of Forums..

iranians and arabs aren't killing each other, arabs are killing arabs.

When was the last time an Iranian died anywhere? Never. 100,000 syrians have died at the hands of other arabs. In Iraq arabs kill other arabs. In Libya arabs kill each other. In Yemen arabs are fighting arabs. In Lebanon arabs are killing arabs etc...

But I know what you mean and I agree.

However till Islam is not pushed to the background, this will be the story of the region. Secularism is the only answer.

We disown the sellouts, they are not Arabs for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran is based on lies and delusions, everything is Interpolated in their dictionary, you name it, history, education, news, info, "science", achievements..etc, they have become the jokes of Forums...

It's in their nature. Believe me, nobody understands the Iranians more than us. We get to watch their behavior closely when they visit Mecca and Madeina.

Keep laughing Arab:

a77.gif

See what I'm talking about? They think that scientific output is only to produce more papers , it should be called "Annual output of papers".. Just ask them, where are the scientific innovation and inventions? Nothing, man it's good to have a joke country in this world :D Just visit Iranian threads of the state of the art made equipment in Iran defense section and will get allot of laughs for free, I guarantee that for you my bro :omghaha:

See what I'm talking about? They think that scientific output is only to produce more papers , it should be called "Annual output of papers".. Just ask them, where are the scientific innovation and inventions? Nothing, man it's good to have a joke country in this world :D Just visit Iranian threads of the state of the art made equipment in Iran defense section and will get allot of laughs for free, I guarantee that for you my bro :omghaha:

Stealth F-313 Qahir LoLz. :omghaha:

Hey @Yzd Khalifa would it be possible to send our Jordanian Special Forces Soldier @BLACKEAGLE to the Syrian Army's HQ dressed as a belly dancer to neutralize the lot of them or do you think that his pot belly, giant sized nostrils & a fat buttt would be too hard to cover up ? :azn:

Their drone technology sucks. Military experts said Iran didn't come up with hi-tec, instead its current drone technology is comparable to western tec in the 80s.

Hey @Yzd Khalifa would it be possible to send our Jordanian Special Forces Soldier @BLACKEAGLE to the Syrian Army's HQ dressed as a belly dancer to neutralize the lot of them or do you think that his pot belly, giant sized nostrils & a fat buttt would be too hard to cover up ? :azn:

No, we're keeping @BLACKEAGLE for higher targets, like Nawaz the thief :omghaha:

At 1.4 billion population and 55 OIC countries Sunni's are already giant, all they need to do is wake up. Shia's have been sneaky and insidious, taking advantage of divisions and disarray in the Sunni Muslim world, just like the Jews among Europeans. I think their time and window of opportunity has run out to bother Sunni's.

Shia's will maintain predominance in only 3 countries, Iran, Azerbaijan and South East Iraq. Iraq partition will be the next regional war after defeat of Shia's in Syria.

The wars will end after Shia abandons their dream of predominance and come to terms with their place in the world.

At 1.4 billion population and 55 OIC countries Sunni's are already giant, all they need to do is wake up. Shia's have been sneaky and insidious, taking advantage of divisions and disarray in the Sunni Muslim world, just like the Jews among Europeans. I think their time and window of opportunity has run out to bother Sunni's.

Shia's will maintain predominance in only 3 countries, Iran, Azerbaijan and South East Iraq. Iraq partition will be the next regional war after defeat of Shia's in Syria.

The wars will end after Shia abandons their dream of predominance and come to terms with their place in the world.
Shia only involve when FSA rockets start falling on the shrines of Holy Prophet family (His grand daughter )and his one of sahabi grave was destroyed and steel the body. Its test bed , in few months Saudi will launch news about demolition of Holy Prophet shrine in the name of expansion of Mosque . What you guys will do ? .....

Shia only involve when FSA rockets start falling on the shrines of Holy Prophet family (His grand daughter )and his one of sahabi grave was destroyed and steel the body. Its test bed , in few months Saudi will launch news about demolition of Holy Prophet shrine in the name of expansion of Mosque . What you guys will do ? .....

Shia have no place in Syria, they can go back to Iran to continue their pagan practices. Ahul Al-Bait shrines have been under Sunni custody for more than 1400 years, and yet they are in no need to heretics to slaughter people in the name of protecting them. They will be returned to you in coffins.

Secterian war in Iraq supported by GCC would mean Iranian interference, they share a long border.
Besides how many Sunnis in Iraq will stand with the terrorists ? look at statistics of Iraqi sunnis accepting Shias as muslims, above 80%.
Sahwa the largest sunni militia stands with the government in Anbar.

An attempt by GCC to do the same in Iraq as in Syria, even though I do not like it, this would turn into a massacre against these Sunnis, and none of you could stop it, Iran would be there aswell, unless you manage to defeat the Iranian regime first with US help which might not be available to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom