What's new

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos

Algeria has a gorgeous coast.

Yes, it's really something to be honest with you. Algeria has always been known for having a very beautiful coastline. In fact the Arab countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea (of which the majority of the Mediterranean coastline does) is known for its beauty and wilderness compared to the more crowded European coastlines on the Mediterranean Sea.

Lebanon:

Fresco at Our Lady of Qannoubine Maronite Monastery
by themanwithsalthair, on Flickr

Ehden
by Anton Mukhametchin, on Flickr

Baalkek, Lebanon
by light guard, on Flickr

Colonnaded Road
by spdl_n1, on Flickr

Faraya - Lebanon by Obadah Yaghi, on Flickr

faraya by nihil38, on Flickr

Libya:

Roman Libya by Alison Waller, on Flickr

Mushahar by Sammy Naas, on Flickr

Melting Sahara by Jay Brezinsky, on Flickr

786760935_e943b1888c_b.jpg

بحر ليس كمثله بحر by Bumedian, on Flickr

لون الطبيعة by Bumedian, on Flickr

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA Hey as their are many countries who speak Arabic so my question is which Arab country has the biggest Drama and Filmy industry I mean the arab dramas watched in arab world are made mostly in which country and also popular singers in Arab World where are they mostly from ????/

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA Hey as their are many countries who speak Arabic so my question is which Arab country has the biggest Drama and Filmy industry I mean the arab dramas watched in arab world are made mostly in which country and also popular singers in Arab World where are they mostly from ????/

Probably Egypt and Lebanon. At least historically. Today most countries have their own mostly vibrant industries.

Please ask such questions in the Arabic Coffee thread instead for the future, bro.;) Otherwise this thread will turn into a chit-chat thread.

Arabic Coffee shop | Page 182

I will more than happily answer any questions there.

Saudi Arabia:

I Need Ferrari for this Road . by oldwolf., on Flickr
9s5jdz.jpg

17theg.jpg

Farasan Islands Beach by omar.sa, on Flickr

Al Ula, Saudi Arabia
by mrcdvs, on Flickr

Jazan (2)
by zak.abb, on Flickr

Those are some beautiful beaches. A lot of potential for 'Islamic Tourism', which is a growing market.

Indeed brother. Saudi Arabia has one of the most beautiful coastlines really and some of the least exposed as well. Thousands of kilometers of coastline. Much of it isolated.

Also there are about 1.300 uninhabited islands in KSA of which most are tropical/coral.

KSA has 1,300 islands with no inhabitants | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

The regime has already initiated investments in tourism as this will be a future income of some significant size to the economy but many rules must change and better infrastructure for tourism built.

@1000

Those two satellite photos reminded me of this one. Maybe you have seen it?

gb3e2.jpg

Since the blessed month of Ramadan is just around the corner:

Saudi Arabia:

Mekkah by CamelKW, on Flickr
8708497850_008fd4157b_b.jpg

Palestine:

Syria:

by birklund, on Flickr
Iraq:

Shrine of Husayn ibn ‘Alī, Karbala, Iraq by james_gordon_losangeles, on Flickr

Let us pray for a better world and first of all peace in the Arab and Muslim world since this is unfortunately much needed right now.

Since the blessed month of Ramadan is just around the corner:

Saudi Arabia:

Mekkah by CamelKW, on Flickr
8708497850_008fd4157b_b.jpg

Palestine:

Syria:

by birklund, on Flickr
Iraq:

Shrine of Husayn ibn ‘Alī, Karbala, Iraq by james_gordon_losangeles, on Flickr

Let us pray for a better world and first of all peace in the Arab and Muslim world since this is unfortunately much needed right now.
Post more pictures of Masjid e Nabvi and Kaba as beautiful as these ones

My friend @al-Hasani , can you post some pictures of the Christian churches, Christian monasteries around the Middle East? Please and thank you! Shukran Sadeek!

Back
Top Bottom