What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

The second Algerian MI-26 HALO, checked for navigation equipment.

Algeria will receive 10 of them.

154239.jpg

6,not "10".

This is you that should provide me a source and show me if i'm wrong or not.
You claim 6+6 option,source ?
This isn't too difficult.
I not yours to talk with you disrespect, so look by yourself. you have insulted me

I not yours to talk with you disrespect, so look by yourself. you have insulted me

Lol,where did i insult you ?
I just asked for a source,our current discussion could have ended since 20 minutes if you had posted one.
So there are no options.
Thank you goodbye.

Lol,where did i insult you ?
I just asked for a source,our current discussion could have ended since 20 minutes if you had posted one.
So there are no options.
Thank you goodbye.
I speak of the other faith or you to say that in France, we Maghreb, and is worse .bla bla bla

I'm not going off topic. France and we were treated like dogs. So thank you for not saying you added is not talking about the Middle East, while France also dream that Iran grave.

we could've stayed in the, but you uploaded in the last authentic, you want to make us look wild. and I do not like her

je parle de l'autre foi ou tu à dit que en france, nous maghrébin , on et les pire .bla bla bla

je veux pas faire du hors sujet . on france on et traité comme des chien. donc merci de pas rajouté on disant que vous parlez pas du moyen orient, alors que la france reve aussi que l'iran tombe.

on aurai pu en resté la ,mais toi tu en a rajouté la derniére foi , tu veux nous faire passer pour des sauvage. et j'aime pas sa

What the hell is the person above me saying? lol his English is barley understood. And his French sucks. Damn

@Frogman, it seems you had fun while I was gone. After I have seen the losses that your "Friday" army suffered in the hand of beit el moukdiss, I chose to be kind in respect to the lives that were lost due the poor training and to inadequate equipments. And this is the army that Sissi counted on to take ans subdue Algeria in 3 days!:suicide2::suicide::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not to respond to every stupidity you wrote about the AAF and its capabilities, however I will reply to one of them to separate the doers from the talkers.

Algeria:

fighter/bomber pilots log a minimum of 120 hours /year

transport................................................ 350+
Helicopters 350+
MIG 25 50+

Egypt
Mirage is not flied
F16 no data but 25 hrs or less
Transport----------idem--------------------
Helicopters--------------------25hrs-----------

the only plane that are flown a lot is the relic mig21.

This just a comparison of the Air forces....

Your navy ia as potent as Algeria's navy of 1962 ( the two rafiots that Egypt gave us) one sunk before its arrival to a port and the second sunk by Israeli operatives in the port of Annaba and I want to convey to them, if they still alive, our heartfelt thanks. they saved the country from a Nasserist.

Anything else Egypt has in her arsenal is as good as tits on a wild boar. Those acres and acres of trucks, tanks, light machine guns displayed on a red carpet, soldiers doning their best uniform that later on put back in the box, aircraft with with wings and rudder painted in reflective orange are just for show. Like against her own citizens....a against her citizenry she had to retort to big means..Tanks against unarmed MB...:smitten:

anpnord1.jpg
anpnord2.jpg
anpsud..jpg
anpsud.jpg

m26tavionics.jpg
m26tcockpit.jpg
m26tvsu15 bucket.jpg
m26tvsubucket2.jpg

M26t2 electronics, cockpit and accessories.

garderepublicainenew.jpg
migub.png

asw139slatest..png
mkcocpit.jpg
mketrusshelo.jpg
mkseaflight2.jpg

bdls2new.jpg
bdlsnew.jpg
bdslka3atbeniabbesnewphoto.jpg

The last pic is navy seals.
If you can't even recognise your soldiers lol. :astagh:
You are totaly wrong....There is one thing we do well is recognizing each other..
I didn't say that it was in Algeria, since our best of the best train with the best in the field...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom