What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Ahh u was a membre in Forcesdz now i remember i saw some of ur posts there in Egyptian theread :tup:

We were together on an old Iranian forum for a while. It was a really good forum with lots of members from all over the world and great topics etc. Then he and I became friends because we were speaking Arabic and French and he asked me to join FDZ. Then the Iranian forum got shut down because of a really nasty Indian mental midget (who is actually here on this forum but behaves himself here lol) and he made enemies of everyone and the owner made him a moderator loool and then after that, the guy went crazy with power and so all the members left and no one was there anymore the owner had to shut down the forum! All because of this degenerate donkey. Then I joined FDZ and it was fun for a while, but then the haters came out like crazy and it just wasn't much fun after that.

If you talk to him, tell him to come here and join us! Tell him his friend Gomig21 says hello.

1jlb5zr-jpg.233913
8xjxkbg-jpg.233914
dbt2ja1-jpg.233917
edv1ccz-jpg.233918
gzzhpre-jpg.233919
lrybkrh-jpg.233920
t6xs0km-jpg.233921
wmbdadc-jpg.233922
xk7qu5h-jpg.233923
83wwywv-jpg.233925
butxg4g-jpg.233926
c5zelny-jpg.233932
bzvalao-jpg.233928
yfgrmns-jpg.233931
104354878_598824677409206_3607166957403339743_o-jpg.233934
ivolzr6-jpg.233939

Exercises in the second military zone.

Excellent video! Love the action especially at minute 6:00 when that guy scores a direct hit with that Kornet (I think it's a Kornet) and goes WAAAH! :enjoy:

T-72? They're almost finished with the new factory outside of Cairo where they'll be assembling 500 T-90M/MS and then possibly more after that contract. I think with 1400 M1 Abrams and 1,700 M60-A3 and a bunch of other misc. tanks from T-80s to T-62s etc. that it's a bit crazy that they're thinking of more tanks, but I hope their goal is to replace the some of the much older existing tanks to make room for these. Seems like a lot of tanks, oof and then there's the American and Russian mix which is a bit daunting, bsaraha ya3ni.

@ezerdi2
I thought Turkish were saying Algeria was going to let Turkey into Algeria for a few months now. Is that going to happen or not?
I don't know where you heard that, but that is pulled by the hair..Algeria will never allow foreign troops on her soil...
But having said that, Algeria may ally itself with Turkey, GNA and Tunisia if Egypt and her coalition put their threat to invade Lybia in motion.

Excellent video! Love the action especially at minute 6:00 when that guy scores a direct hit with that Kornet (I think it's a Kornet) and goes WAAAH! :enjoy:

T-72? They're almost finished with the new factory outside of Cairo where they'll be assembling 500 T-90M/MS and then possibly more after that contract. I think with 1400 M1 Abrams and 1,700 M60-A3 and a bunch of other misc. tanks from T-80s to T-62s etc. that it's a bit crazy that they're thinking of more tanks, but I hope their goal is to replace the some of the much older existing tanks to make room for these. Seems like a lot of tanks, oof and then there's the American and Russian mix which is a bit daunting, bsaraha ya3ni.

T-90 from 8th Armored Division in west i think an armored division is made up of 3 tank regiments and a mechanized infantry regiment so 94 tanks per armored regiment and 31 tanks per mechanized regiment therefore a total of 313 tanks a mix of T-90 and T-72M1 but i know there not so much T-72 in second military region

T-90 from 8th Armored Division in west i think an armored division is made up of 3 tank regiments and a mechanized infantry regiment so 94 tanks per armored regiment and 31 tanks per mechanized regiment therefore a total of 313 tanks a mix of T-90 and T-72M1 but i know there not so much T-72 in second military region

Very nice. Pretty typical armored division count. Ours are structured very similarly with the total numbers average around 300 or so. Su-30s always look good and the lining up of all the armor is just as good as Egyptian ones, maybe even better. :-) Seebak men el khawalaat el metnakeen el 3eyaal dol lol and not ruin your excellent thread with the delinquent & childish jibberjabber ya basha. Keep up the good work. :tup:

There are usually 5-7 armored regiment in an armored division.
And 42-52 tanks in an armored regiment.
Numbers vary according to requirement and availability of equipment...

Back
Top Bottom