What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

to discourage bullying and to discourage being accused of and punished for doing what India an US are experts at

"For Pakistan, the driving need is to show its more powerful neighbor that it can no longer be pushed around."

I suspect that the US gave them the green light to go ahead to test the waters

Pakistan needs to be cautious something very strange is going on
Turkey, KSA, UAE and Russia sympathetic towards Pakistan.
China and UK neutral
Iran, Germany, France and USA supportive of India while Turkey offering help to Pakistan

I predicted this to el cidd aka retired troll last year on this very forum about this very month. I said come Spring India, Iran and USA will gang-up against Pakistan and that China will be MADE to stay neutral

and I was abused for 3 pages for my troubles
I think every nation is trying to be neutral. They don't want war as technically both Pakistan and India are too powerful to initiate World War.

On broader note, France has shown some sympathy towards India but not to the extent that they will do anything beyond verbal statement and Turkey has supported Pakistan as usual

BBC said reports of a second IAF jet down were Internet hoaxes.

I'd ask you for a source but given the happenings of the day, I really don't care.

A Blowpipe could have downed a MiG-21 - they are not robust aircraft.

Seemed to work pretty well against Mirages and Phantoms. But we really don't care today.

Have yourself a great day, bud.

I think every nation is trying to be neutral. They don't want war as technically both Pakistan and India are too powerful to initiate World War.

On broader note, France has shown some sympathy towards India but not to the extent that they will do anything beyond verbal statement and Turkey has supported Pakistan as usual
Folks might tolerate a nuclear war, but who'll take the "piece of mind" of these 4-feet tall cry babies????

stock-vector-vector-of-arabic-calligraphy-alhamdulillah-praise-be-to-allah-730260322.jpg

stock-vector-arabic-calligraphy-masha-allah-design-elements-in-muslim-holidays-masha-allah-means-what-allah-1233779977.jpg

53395017_10217944194106979_2370462424269586432_n.jpg

Last edited:

Big Congrats to PAF heroes

China is not neutral, of course we are with our ally Pakistan. India joined USA wagon to contain China, why don’t we want to see them get beaten, let alone they still illegally occupy our land and make trouble for us everywhere.

But we are diplomatic, rarely talk too direct, the message is subtle and indirect - call on to obey other country’s sovereignty- meaning India cross the line to attack Pakistan is illegal. Also it’s in both party interest to de-escalate.

Something better left unsaid, remember the chic-4 nuclear blue print?

Time has proven again and again China is a reliable friend.

Well done PAF, you made Chinese proud, too. Looing forward hearing more good news!

Back
Top Bottom