What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

After very long time today I come back to this forum only to celebrate and see if this forum is alive. Today my Army made me feel proud and above those empty claims made by Indians in past in this forum. I have tears of joy watching JF-17 Downing Indian Jets. I remember when we signed mou to make these Jets. Today's is the day of glory for JF-17. This jet earned the respect. Once again congratulations to all those who followed this jet over time.
Pakistan Zindabad

Did the Jf17 shot Su 30 or Mig 21. News is also that Mirage along with it also shot one of two fighter. Can anybody elaborate?

When India attacked part of Pakistan its technically declaring war as it has not happened since 1971. They should have known the consequences of it. The way Pakistan dealt is the most appropriate and will
how was it a humiliation to chase away 12 mirages from 4 different sectors at the cost of 4 pine trees?
They tried to attack our trees. It is totally unacceptable for our Billion Tree Tsunami campaign. How could we allow them to just go like that. Our tree is more sacred then their fighter jets

A famous airforce of South asia -
The PAF is famous, the IAF is not.
which even failed a Israel made weapon to hit its target -
How relevant, even if true?
a tiny country with a limited budget today brought down a mig 29 and a famous su-30mkIsreal
Picture I see at Dawn is wing of a 1960s-era MiG-21.
5c76c34ad3e42.jpg

BBC said reports of a second IAF jet down were Internet hoaxes.
with a newbie home made jet...
A Blowpipe could have downed a MiG-21 - they are not robust aircraft.
Now calculate yourself who is the boss????
Is that what this is about?

The PAF is famous, the IAF is not.How relevant, even if true? Picture I see at Dawn is wing of a 1960s-era MiG-21.
5c76c34ad3e42.jpg

BBC said reports of a second IAF jet down were Internet hoaxes. A Blowpipe could have downed a MiG-21 - they are not robust aircraft.Is that what this is about?

Thank you for showing us how "positive" people live. Now go back to sleep.

View attachment 542563

you made my day, thanks for giving me the reason that I made the best decision of coming back to Pakistan permanently.Since yesterday folks from US were mocking me that you are not in a safe country this and that but today I felt thay my decision of coming back to this country was excellent
Proud of you Pakistan Armed forces.
Does anyone have this pic in 1080 pixels? @Windjammer

I'm following few feeds regarding Pakistan-India development and I saw that PAF shot down two IAF aircraft but now some media outlets(seems not only Indian) reported that IAF shot down one PAF aircraft ...is this true,can anyone confirm it is true or not ..reports available are completly oposite to each other even as I could understand PAF kills of two IAF aircrafts are confirmed, and you have one pilot even in custody,also some source says two IAF pilots were captured. At first I ignored this report since only few India sources publish story but now I found also non-indian source claim this story about PAF aircraft downded by IAF,some of reports claim F-16 shot down?
No F-16s were used, we did not loose a single plane. Indian Fake news. IAF lost 2 one fell in AJK and one in IOK. Out of 3 pilots 2 were captured in AJK Pak, one died with the plane that fell in IOK.

Back
Top Bottom