What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

This is what the real thing looks like ... It's easy to shout 'Sir Jee Kal strikes' claiming xyz targets destroyed and such without having to show anything for it ...

Pakistan in ONE DAY has the

-Wreckage of an Indian aircraft in Azad kashmir

-Circulating pictures on the internet of the intended targets where it (PAF) struck

-Pictures of the wreckage of the Indian aircraft that crashed in the Indian side of the line of control

-And the icing on the cake, Pakistan has an Indian airforce serving Wing commander in its custody to show for its efforts

To put it simply, Pakistan military has done more and stacked up more evidence in ONE DAY than the Indians could manage in multiple efforts in a span of more than 3 years!

@VCheng shame on you as you were advocating for Pakistan to back down and wear bangles.

I never said that. I have always said that both sides will find it in their national interest to de-escalate the situation. I still maintain that, and as I also said, a few more days and all will be back to routine.

I never said that. I have always said that both sides will find it in their national interest to de-escalate the situation. I still maintain that, and as I also said, a few more days and all will be back to routine.
Thats not the vibe i get from you. You always play pakistan down like retreating and accepting indias dominance is the only way forward, well i guess by now we know that its not

Thats not the vibe i get from you. You always play pakistan down like retreating and accepting indias dominance is the only way forward, well i guess by now we know that its not

There is no "vibe" in my posts. They are quite clear. And I stand by what I have said above.

What was "well calculated" about it?
A famous airforce of South asia, which even failed a Israel made weapon to hit its target, and on the other side a tiny country with a limited budget today brought down a mig 29 and a famous su-30mkIsreal with a newbie home made jet.... Now calculate yourself who is the boss????

There is no "vibe" in my posts. They are quite clear. And I stand by what I have said above.[/QUOTE
There is no "vibe" in my posts. They are quite clear. And I stand by what I have said above.
so can you congrat paf for taking down indian planes?

To all my Pakistani brothers and sisters, i love you all!!!!

Back
Top Bottom