What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

China haven't even issue statement in support of Pakistani action. they were neutral yesterday when india tried to invade. i think CCP is not taking care of Chinese sentiment about Pakistan as ally.
Stop talking nonsense. The very fact, its a Chinese radar and Chinese missile that take down the Indian aircraft speaks for itself.

I feel sorry for Pakistani apologists today who were bad mouthing there forces because their ego was heart but today they are on the boat of celebrations. By their standards it mean when forces were in crisis they left and now when we are out they are here to celebrate. I have no prob with their celebration but it is a big thought of the day for them
I was proud of my armed forces yesterday, today and always

Stop talking nonsense. The very fact, its a Chinese radar and Chinese missile that take down the Indian aircraft speaks for itself.
Bro, dont speak like this, they were brave enough to shoot those Indians, what about our soldiers? We just keep on being patient to keep peace. These Indians should be shot to teach them a lesson. We only kick them in the ***, the Pakistanis shoot them down.:rofl:

Pakistan airforce and Pakistan army have made us proud as always they stood to the challenge and there ground, the Indians were warned also a mild stone was reached our own thunder made the kills … and very proud moment. War is nothing good nor should be a laughing matter specially when it comes human life. But as nation we have the right and will to protect ourselves and we showed that today and going forward. May GOD bless Pakistan now and always and GOD bless our armed forces.

I was talking about diplomatic support, you issued no statement when India invaded yesterday except saying both countries should talk.

China should have condemned India for aggression against ally.

I feel sorry for Pakistani apologists today who were bad mouthing there forces because their ego was heart but today they are on the boat of celebrations. By their standards it mean when forces were in crisis they left and now when we are out they are here to celebrate. I have no prob with their celebration but it is a big thought of the day for them

A great lesson for me : not loose self-control while angry.

And eat less green chili

Absolutely its a day og shame for those twats who were mocking the forces.

Why would even needs? Chinese is very confident of Pakistan defending their own space with the hardware we sold u. Pakistan is well equipped as proven.

Again you are trying to evade question. Learn from @Han Patriot at least.

Back
Top Bottom