What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

I think the credit should also be given to the state leadership who stood their ground. Many people here were saying that IK will take another U turn on this. He did not while air force acted in glorified manner, the orders came straight from the PM "Hum retaliate kerna ka sochin ka nahi hum retaliate kerin ga"
True... Gen Bajwa has done amazing thing for the country.

On the economic front his efforts helped raised huge amount from brotherly countries to avert BOP crises. He also ensued that those who have looted national wealth don't escape.

On the military front he big achievement of getting Americans off our backs. And now an iron fist reply to the Indians.

Well done.....

We promised our retaliation & we delivered. Sorry for those appologists that been busy mocking Pakistan Armed Forces especially since last couple of days, having no idea of SoP & UN obligations that we followed in letter & spirit. Even in Balakot case, Pakistan Armed Forces help dup maximum restrain, detected them immediately, intercepted & forced them to flee out of our airspace. In haste, IAF dropped couple of bombs to make claims later. PAF could shoot them down then & there but we had obligation to follow UN rules which ultimately strengthen our case before international forum.

Pakistan recent retaliation & PAF action speaks louder than words. PAF followed restrain policy first & now proven to be a force to reckon with & second to none. It is very easy to mock armed forces being keyboard warriors & some does so due to anger but on other hand, it will be appreciated to seek details and if one couldn't understand, better not to be proactive judge.

Furthermore, Pakistan promised to surprise so it just not going to end here. We just practiced our right of sovereignty as per the prestige. The real retaliation & surprise is still in balance that we will pay at the place & time of our choosing. Anyone off the opinion that it just stops here, is so wrong. Our security details are now above restrain stage and forces are allowed to engage at will without seeking any permission which was not the practice couple of days ago. Sorry to say but few manipulators/propagandists have been busy with injecting the fear & been asking for a policy which was nothing but cowardice.

PAF, Army & Navy on high alert made us proud indeed and so I shall request that please remember in prayers. Many wouldn't understand that what's been happening throughout last night but in short, I can personally confirm that Pakistan has not just sent a message but we left permanent marks & proven our mettle of high moral, sovereignty & a fighting force. Also, since IAF violation, very few would understand that how everyone from tri-services been holding back due to restrain policy and passions among Jawans can't be shared in words. It was unfortunate & so hurting, while I have been personally reading many posts & comments by several Pakistanis, rival does not matter; and been holding back myself.

We won on both occasions firstly by detecting them, intercepted them & denied their desired agenda inside our territory and then secondly, we told them that we could have done more than what we did on first night and here is the proof. Armed Forces did so not just for own reputation but this what Pakistan Armed Forces are capable to defend our motherland with everything, till the last breath & last bullet. Our armed forces are not some product of jingoism through words & does not need any fake sympathies or bravado. Pakistan can do what we should and as nation, our actions speaks louder than words. From Civilian to Military leadership, the whole world knows how united we are and so we shall.

May the eyes of cowards never sleep.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Allah ki rehmat ka saya toheed ka parcham leh raya. Allahu Akbar, thank you PAF and Pak Army. Indeed a day of huge moral, physical and psychological victory

I feel sorry for the Navy. We should thank them for their duties even if they did not participate in this engagement. They have been vigilant throughout this. Thanks, PN!

Back
Top Bottom