What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

It was a suparb trape set by our young poilets, before i was not believing man behind machine type concept but today our boys proved me wrong... I love u . Nation loves you... Pakistan Zindabad... Pak fouj zindabad... Nara e takbeer.... Allah o akbar .

I have to say good job PAF! Very proud of you! The chinese social media is going crazy about your triumph today and everyone is wild of joy! I went out and grabbed some beer with friends to celebrate your victory! Please stay vigilant and prepare for the incoming storm and win big!

Last edited:
You don't think that's part of Pakistan's problem? Fighting for pride?

People at individual level are talking about pride but PAF isn’t. They choose a well calculated “punishment” for IAF.

We can have grievances against our Armed Forces. And his critics were in my opinion justified. And under Ghoosa we can loose our self-control as I loose mine. But it doesn’t mean we are not patriot.

So let cool down:pakistan:

I'm following few feeds regarding Pakistan-India development and I saw that PAF shot down two IAF aircraft but now some media outlets(seems not only Indian) reported that IAF shot down one PAF aircraft ...is this true,can anyone confirm it is true or not ..reports available are completly oposite to each other even as I could understand PAF kills of two IAF aircrafts are confirmed, and you have one pilot even in custody,also some source says two IAF pilots were captured. At first I ignored this report since only few India sources publish story but now I found also non-indian source claim this story about PAF aircraft downded by IAF,some of reports claim F-16 shot down?

I'm following few feeds regarding Pakistan-India development and I saw that PAF shot down two IAF aircraft but now some media outlets(seems not only Indian) reported that IAF shot down one PAF aircraft ...is this true,can anyone confirm it is true or not ..reports available are completly oposite to each other even as I could understand PAF kills of two IAF aircrafts are confirmed, and you have one pilot even in custody,also some source says two IAF pilots were captured. At first I ignored this report since only few India sources publish story but now I found also non-indian source claim this story about PAF aircraft downded by IAF,some of reports claim F-16 shot down?
F16's were'nt used in this operation. No F16 was in air at that time, according to sources on some other threads on this forum

Back
Top Bottom