What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

PAF: THE ONLY AIRFORCE in the world that can destroy enemy jets from an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than it which also has the backing of the Russians and americans...................:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:..............Has ANY other airforce EVER managed to successfully face such odds like the PAF has?

Israeli Airforce, the ultimate adversary.

Israeli Airforce, the ultimate adversary.

Getting UMLIMITED support, resources, funding and expertise from the West and fighting inferior Arab militaries prove NOTHING. Except for the PAF, name another airforce that has SINGLE-HANDEDLY faced the odds the PAF has and come out on top like we have?..............:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

Getting UMLIMITED support, resources, funding and expertise from the West and fighting inferior Arab militaries prove NOTHING. Except for the PAF, name another airforce that has SINGLE-HANDEDLY faced the odds the PAF has and come out on top like we have?..............:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:
Aisi baton pe, aisy beton pe shukar kia jata hai, sajda kia jata hai, itraya nai jata. Han keh yeh bat thek hai per dushman chalak hai or zakhmi bhi.
Next attack is coming on PAC.

So, what seems to be the final conclusion? Was it 2 x MiG-21, 1 x MiG-21, 1 x MiG and 1 x Sukhoi, or something else?

So, what seems to be the final conclusion? Was it 2 x MiG-21, 1 x MiG-21, 1 x MiG and 1 x Sukhoi, or something else?
1 MiG 21 has been confirmed as to the second jet three different theories are floating MiG 21, Mirage 2000, Su 30

IMG_0029.JPG

you made my day, thanks for giving me the reason that I made the best decision of coming back to Pakistan permanently.Since yesterday folks from US were mocking me that you are not in a safe country this and that but today I felt thay my decision of coming back to this country was excellent
Proud of you Pakistan Armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom