What's new

Thailand Purchase Three Chinese-Built Submarines

China needs to be careful when dealing with countries that are easily influenced by Washington.

The thugs in Washington will threaten anyone that has close relations with China.

China must increase its diplomatic power to counter American thuggery.

One reason Washington don't want Thailand to buy Chinese submarines is it creates a dependency on China for maintenance which deepens China-Thailand military relationship.

China must increase its weapons exports to other countries all around the world by giving loans, giving training, giving domestic production and where possible transfer technology. Chinese military officials must also have regular visits to other countries and invite military officials of other countries to China. China should hold military exercises to deepen the mil-to-mil relationship.

The US fears Chinese weapons exports will grow the mil-to-mil relationship with other countries which will increase Chinese power and influence and weaken US power and influence.

CHINA sells CHEAP affordable PRODUCTS. Nothing wrong with that. :)

The US should return the gesture and restore military cooperation. They ignored the coup in Egypt so why not Thailand, an ally of 70 years?
America's reputation for disloyalty to allies is going to damage them greatly if they aren't careful.

The americans should get rid of the thousands of caucuses, advisors and think tanks and build a small and central team that takes care of its FP. Too many chefs spoil the soup. ..and its quite evident that's what's happening within the US.

America's reputation for disloyalty to allies is going to damage them greatly if they aren't careful.

Already has. They lost Pakistan to China along with the gateway to the Subcontinent which they were priming to keep open permanently for their pet dog India.

No. Bro. According to todays news, even after the deal was on hold, US still do pressure on Thailand.

I don’t think the US will change their stance immediately, as they are still not happy with the situation in Thailand. But as I see it, the sub deal has already sent out a message to the US, “you need to compromise your stance, if you pressure us too hard, we will fully turn to China”. My personal view is that the US will slowly warm up again and adjust their demands.

I just read this news, the US continue to keep military contacts with Thai military and didn’t totally cut its ties:

Thai-US military begin talks on cooperation | Bangkok Post: news

Remeber TPP has no Thailand on the list? I guess this is the real reason. VN to negotiate the TPP is a good thing. We could come up with what the deal is really all about. Do you still remember RCEP? I'm not economic expert but I think this two is in competition and not compatible. VNmese people are brave soldiers. Are soldiers smart enough to choose what deal to sign? This is your own commitment and blame no one else. Thailand main foreign policy is ASEAN centrality . RCEP is designed with that in mind.

Do you mean that the US is pressuring Thailand to join the TPP? or Thailand signalling that you want to join?

I don’t know much about economy either, but I don’t think TPP is incompatible with RCEP. As far as l know, the TPP just have more strict standards and regulations than the proposed RCEP, meaning TPP doesn’t contradict RCEP standards, it just overides it with much more strict standards.

I am happy that VNmese people could see the real world beyond ancient history. Perhaps the most important history is during VNmese fighting with Frensh. The end of WW2 until the collapse of Dian Bien Fu (Thai name :Tan city). Perhaps there are something. I dare not say anymore. Perhaps a Thai prime-minister armed VN with rifles may have underlying reason. VN people were busy fighting but what really happened to Thailand?

Interesting, but Im still not quite sure what you are hinting at with the Thai PM arming VN.

For football, we used to go wrong way. Putting the best player together and putting the hope for that team. This was called "Dream Team" and Kietisak, the famous coach who use to helped coaching a team in VN, was one of this dream team. It ended in failure b/c those people became ego. Later they try to copy football leaque from Europe, and found success.

Yea I’ve read how your country are developing football from the youth level and supporting your domestic clubs. Our football association leaders have low IQ, thats the easiest way to understand VN football.

look at me 8-), now regret your statement.

on the topic: I would rather discuss our valued production with a person whose definition of 'value' is not cheap quality, copied and fake products.

India is valued at $3 trillion.

China over $25 trillion.

All that needs to be said about value and quality.

look at me 8-), now regret your statement.

on the topic: I would rather discuss our valued production with a person whose definition of 'value' is not cheap quality, copied and fake products.
your definition of "value " is unique in this planet.
your saint definition costs your country 30 years to develop ypur so called not cheap,not copied and not fake tank and jet which your army is forced to buy.

ru ,eu,usa should give india tons of medals for your contribution.of.their.military industry.

Last edited:
your definition of "value " is unique in this planet.
your saint definition costs your country 30 years to develop not cheap,not copied and not fake tank and jet which your army is forced to buy.

ru ,eu,usa should give india tons of medals for your contribution.of.their.military industry.

LOOL Well, it doesnt matter the weapons we provide/sell to India, What matters is that they ahve those weapons and can use it against their enemies. Also it gives the a technological edge over China, since western/U.S weapons tech still has a technological lead over what China has/produces. Even though i agree India indeed helps(through its massive military purchases) our military industry quite a lot(especially that of France,U.S, Israel and even more so Russia).:enjoy: Its just business though.;)

Coming to topic, so seems Thailand is dragging its feet on this deal due to U.S sensitivities, I expected that anyway. Though the deal could still go through, but it will take alot of time IMO. TIME WILL TELL.:bounce:

LOOL Well, it doesnt matter the weapons we provide/sell to India, What matters is that they ahve those weapons and can use it against their enemies. Also it gives the a technological edge over China, since western/U.S weapons tech still has a technological lead over what China has/produces. Even though i agree India indeed helps(through its massive military purchases) our military industry quite a lot(especially that of France,U.S, Israel and even more so Russia).:enjoy: Its just business though.;)

Coming to topic, so seems Thailand is dragging its feet on this deal due to U.S sensitivities, I expected that anyway. Though the deal could still go through, but it will take alot of time IMO. TIME WILL TELL.:bounce:
Buying weapons doesn't equal to producing them you should know.We become third biggest weapon exporter by producing them,not by reselling them.More importantly,If you can't use what you buy properly,then those fancy weapons are no different from any other garbage.Look how many crashes happened in Indian Air Force,how their own Arjun and Tejas crap work.What you've said doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited:

i do not know why those india troll alway try to mock our weapons when they can not even make a damn rifle.

I do not know whether or not.they are stupid.
If they want to troll us, select a field in which they are good at least.

about.the.deal, i agree with you.
In my opinion, we alreay win no matter we get the contract or not.
We do not even have a chance to get into such competition.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom