What's new

Thailamd sent naval ships, plane to chase away a group of Vietnamese fishing boat.

ok, keep updating this thread and inform us if Thailand catching more thief and trash that intrude and invade your fishing ground. We are enjoying this topic. Good luck for Thailand.

Just saying it loud

Vietrash or Viethief?

You are fully uneducated, madam. You are poisoned healthy blood line of Indonesia people.

I am just trying to speak normally against you Viethief races, normal and educated converse doesnt suit your kin.

it could be a case of whatever asset is the closest

It could be that or it could be just the fact that the Thais don't have a coast guard force needed to properly adjudicate their national sovereignty duties. Perhaps the Thai Government needs to increase coast guard vessel acquisition so that they can fulfill their interdiction mandates properly without having to get any arms of the 'military' involved.

It could be that or it could be just the fact that the Thais don't have a coast guard force needed to properly adjudicate their national sovereignty duties. Perhaps the Thai Government needs to increase coast guard vessel acquisition so that they can fulfill their interdiction mandates properly without having to get any arms of the 'military' involved.

Vietnam coast guard ship has pulled Thailand fishing boats from our sea territory, no needed to use warship for this small matter.

tha-tau-ca-thai-lan-1443066044-1443069370629.jpg

Last edited:
The Chinese use to regard you Charlies as barbarians. They no longer do that. So you are now treating others as barbarians. And call your neighbors as uncivilized..... The only uncivilized people in here are you and your prejudiced countrymen.
Don't blame Vietnam but yourself. We act on behalf of the son of heaven, educating the uncivilized folks, bringing Chinese civilization to the world, cleaning up the scum. Though, I admit sometimes we went too far.

You guys should learn how to live like civilized pple first. Thailand just permit license for our unskill worker, help our workers to have a better life in Thai and hope VN will help Thai in TPP.

Thats how civilized nations treat each others.

Galang Refugee Camp accommodated Indochinese refugees from 1979 to 1996 on Galang Island in the Riau Islands of Indonesia.[1] It is estimated that around 250,000 refugees passed through Galang during this period.[2]

Galang camp had two sections.

• Camp One was for newly arrived refugees, who had not yet been approved for resettlement in the United States or another third country settlement.
  • After approval, refugees were relocated to Camp Two, where they received instructions in English as well as cultural information regarding life in the main resettlement countries. Camp Two also housed Cambodians who had been camped and approved in Thailand, which caused some tensions and unpleasantness with the Vietnamese majority.
Policing was provided by the Indonesian police, while caseworkers and legal officers from participating countries and the United Nations came in on a less regular basis as needed. Relations between the internees and Indonesian police supervisors were not always easy. From time to time there were reports of considerable friction over social and administrative conditions in the camp.[3]

Galang Refugee Camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

28617851.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I am just trying to speak normally against you Viethief races, normal and educated converse doesnt suit your kin.

What you said is applied for you.

In fact your papa is Taiwanese who joined to Japan nazist army in WW II. He stayed in Indoneseia from 1945. You stolen Indo ID here.

same did some Hua Chinese from Indonesia on this forum

I'm very disappointed. The Siamese only dispatched warships and planes to intercept two or three fishing boats. Where are their aircraft carrier and subs? And where the hell is Thai coast guard?

Do you think it's a tough action? No, in my opinion, it is very soft move. Don't worry. The Thai ships and planes just manage their sea area, they didn't fire at fishingmen, they didn't capture anyone or fishing boat. Obviously Thailand govt don't want to break up relationship with Vietnam. From this thing, we can see Thailand's intention is not chanllenging Vietnam.

Do you think it's a tough action? No, in my opinion, it is very soft move. Don't worry. The Thai ships and planes just manage their sea area, they didn't fire at fishingmen, they didn't capture anyone or fishing boat. Obviously Thailand govt don't want to break up relationship with Vietnam. From this thing, we can see Thailand's intention is not chanllenging Vietnam.
The Thai dispatch warships because they don't possess a coast guard. Correct me if I am wrong. They are in the same NO coast guard club with the Indo. I don't blame these uncivilized folks. They are so as are they.

I believe @nufix has explained about our coast guard before, it is new institution and thats why not having many ships. Indonesian use other institution to guard its coast and water, it is conducted by local government and Police, so the vessel are not in our coast guard inventory. Maybe Nufix post can be copy paste once more here.

And how on earth we can catch so many boats from Vietnam and others if we dont have enough ships...? :D

CULTURE THIEVES.

See! what vietrash embassy reaction after their 33Ships destroyed :sarcastic:

185702_dubesvietnamuntukindonesia(1).jpg

Dubes Vietnam Akan Temui Susi Bahas Penenggelaman Kapal Ikan

"Policy Minister Susi blow up ships at sea and witnessed various countries was a big issue for us. In the near future we may seek to meet the Minister of Susi," said Hoang Anh Tuan, Ambassador (Ambassador) Vietnam to Indonesia met at his residence, Jl. Teuku Umar in Menteng, Central Jakarta, Thursday (12/10/2015).

"Psychologically emotional impact to fishermen, private and our government, especially the fishermen. We need to meet the Minister of Susi because we do not know and want to know more about what the purpose of the policy. We need to talk about it further to maintain relations between the two countries," said Ambassador great Vietnam.

I believe @nufix has explained about our coast guard before, it is new institution and thats why not having many ships. Indonesian use other institution to guard its coast and water, it is conducted by local government and Police, so the vessel are not in our coast guard inventory. Maybe Nufix post can be copy paste once more here.

And how on earth we can catch so many boats from Vietnam and others if we dont have enough ships...? :D
So you admit what I said is right. Indonesia has no coast guard. Or at least until recently. It is your navy that does coast guard duty. I wonder why your comrades jump high trying to prove what?

The Thai haven't coast guard, either. So you both belong to No CG club.

haha typical agent orange brainee here, tend to accuse everypeople who doesnt agree with them as hua:rofl:

You are really uneducated, inferior complex. just copied troll of Chinese on this forum .:suicide:

During the late 1940s and 1950s, the US and British collaborated on development of herbicides with potential applications in warfare. Some of those products were brought to market as herbicides. The British were the first to employ herbicides and defoliants to destroy the crops, bushes, and trees of communist insurgents in Malaysia in 1950.

I think both Malaysia and Indonesia people is effected too. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom