What's new

Thailamd sent naval ships, plane to chase away a group of Vietnamese fishing boat.

We send coast guard vessels to stop Chinese poachers, Indonesia pirates or Thai smugglers, and not stage such a circus sending naval warships and planes. True, wasting time in talking to them, the uncivilized folks we call barbarians (the niggers).

No. I'm just telling how thing is. And you should have known Vietnam. Before the arrival of the Whites, we used Chinese method to educate the barbarians, the uncivilized people. By words and swords. Just ask the Laotian the Khmer the Siamese or the Cham. The latter deserved a special treatment: we killed all 100,000 muslim soldiers to the last man, taking the land, destroying their temples and enslaved the entire populace.

That explains why we are free from Islamists since 600 years.

WTF man? :what:

Vietnamese unskilled workers in Thailand to receive work permits
Last update: 10:11 | 26/02/2015

Vietnamese migrant workers will be allowed to register at Thailand’s labour centres for one-year work permit licenses with comprehensive benefits, the Vietnamese Embassy in Thailand said in an announcement on February 24.

The declaration was made based on a resolution on management of migrant workers from Vietnam approved by the Cabinet of Thailand on February 10, which stipulates the specific employment positions that may register for work permits.

Most Vietnamese unskilled workers are working illegally in Thailand, gaining entry to the country as a tourist and remaining to work without licenses or agreements with employers.

However, under the resolution, home servants and unskilled persons working in construction, fisheries, and restaurants will be granted work permits.

Registration dates have not yet been released, but the relevant Thai offices have been assigned tasks. Specifically, the Ministry of Home Affairs will receive and manage the files of Vietnamese workers while the Ministry of Labour will receive employers’ recruitment registration and consider work permit licenses. The Ministry of Health will be in charge of providing health insurance for workers, and the Police will inspect the entire process.

Making work permits available for Vietnamese guest workers in Thailand was agreed on by the countries’ Prime Ministers in Hanoi during November 2014. Relevant ministries and offices are expected to sign a memorandum of understanding on labour cooperation to facilitate the agreement.

Labour centres eligible for work permit license registration and granting are located in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Rayong, Nakhon Phanom and Songkhla provinces.
English - VietNamNet News

One more step closer for united sub mekong region :)

It is legal and even being mandated by our law to destroy illegal fishing vessels that operate within our territory. Harsh punishment is effective and needed to subdue rampage illegal fishing activities that happen within our sea, which part of it happen because of the negligance from authority. New governement take no nonsense approach by simply enforcing the law.

Watch your mouth. She is highly respected in Indonesia for her bravery, firmness and transparancy. No one can buy her and our president put his trust on her. So do i and indonesian people.

Really ?

Problem is that Indonesia authority has used TNT to destroy such fishing boats, in same time you destroyed your nature environment too.

well history thought us for not underestimating the barbarians, as usually they are more simpler, effective and stronger militarily than the civic ones...

Behold of large pirates fleet from the south

images.jpg

always ready to sinks and blow up Vietnamese dreams

Problem is that Indonesia authority has used TNT to destroy such fishing boats, in same time you destroyed your nature environment too.

No problem at all. We are using low explosive dynamite to do the work. Fast and effective plus able to preserve most of the ship form to be used as artificial reef.

Is she a daughter of Madam Susi ? Madam Susi is more negrito than her daughter.

Why Minang Kabu people is focused only in business ? when you Minang Kabu people do a policy, I think policy of Indonesian is more intelligent than this negrito madam. :-)

Yup, she is her daughter

Minang Kabau is active in politics since the start of Republic, our two founding father (Independence proclaimer) are Soekarno and Hatta. Hatta is Minang.

Mohammad Hatta

Mohammad_Hatta_dan-tanda-tangan.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Minang in our current politics:

Zulkifli Hasan, Chairman of MPR (Highest Legislative Body in Indonesia)

20141015093936439.jpg

Irman Gusman, DPD Chairman (DPD is similar like Senator in USA)

large-irmangusman.jpg

Rizal Ramli (Finance Minister)

i
rizal-ramli-rapbn-2015.8349.jpg

Nila Moeloek (Minister of Health)

14569_18-09-2015_13-32-02_N.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, dont talk bad to any woman especially Minister Susi. Ms. Susi is an inspirational entrepreneur and has a very good heart. She helped Aceh people during Tsunami by using her own planes and I support her policy. The impact has been very good to our fishing industry.

Last edited:
Yup, she is her daughter

Minang Kabau is active in politics since the start of Republic, our two founding father (Independence proclaimer) are Soekarno and Hatta. Hatta is Minang.

Mohammad Hatta

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20141015093936439.jpg

large-irmangusman.jpg

i

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, dont talk bad to any woman especially Minister Susi. Ms. Susi is an inspirational entrepreneur and has a very good heart. She helped Aceh people during Tsunami by using her own planes and I support her policy. The impact has been very good to our fishing industry.

No need to talk nice against Vietnamese member here, they are belongs to two category. either they are deluded into their own dreams or outright born troll assholes. Not to mention their skin is thick too

No problem at all. We are using low explosive dynamite to do the work. Fast and effective plus able to preserve most of the ship form to be used as artificial reef.

simply you can sink all such boats without TNT.

Yup, she is her daughter

Mohammad Hatta

20141015093936439.jpg

large-irmangusman.jpg

i

Thanks for information. With small population but Minang Kabu people can do that, it is greats,.

No need to talk nice against Vietnamese member here, they are belongs to two category. either they are deluded into their own dreams or outright born troll assholes. Not to mention their skin is thick too

based on his posts, I think he is more educated than you.

We choose our own method. You can sink your own boat if you wish.

TNT is poison material for the nature. Do you know that ?

The vietnamese are the only people I see trying hard to defend their country criminals. It's pathetic. Please stop and apologize to the Thai, right now! LOL

Thanks for information. With small population but Minang Kabu people can do that, it is greats,.

based on his posts, I think he is more educated than you.

TNT is poison material for the nature. Do you know that ?
Vietnam exisistence is poison for the world peace, do u know that?

This thread is good. LOL I was looking for entertainment. This thread gives me entertainment I want.
Sure,we enjoy to watch those barbarians keep jumping up and down in VN-Thai thread :laugh:

Btw: thanks for Thai's permit to our unskill workers in Thai. We can help you when TPP come out :cheers:

ok, keep updating this thread and inform us if Thailand catching more thief and trash that intrude and invade your fishing ground. We are enjoying this topic. Good luck for Thailand.

Back
Top Bottom