What's new

Thailamd sent naval ships, plane to chase away a group of Vietnamese fishing boat.

Thailand has taken the right step, by intensifying their effort to crack down illegal fishing activities. 100% support from me. Not only they are doing a favor for their fishing industry, they are also doing their ASEAN neighbor a great favor by suppresing this illegal activities within ASEAN region. Good job Thailand.

I "feel" that Indonesia helps Thailand on many international condemnation. The most important one was "Rohingya" issue where Indonesia stated that those Rohingya are not actually "refugee" but economic migrant originated from Bangladesh. It was very important that a Muslim nation stated such a words at that time. We Thai people always remember the favors other people is doing to us and feel obligue to return the favors soon as the situation give rise to an oppotunity.

hate and Idiot is two different things, and Vietnam member here belongs to the latter

Idiocy have no bounds indeed
True. Two different things or as the Germans tend to say: 2 verschiedene Schuhe. But hate mostly makes you blind, shutting down your brain your critical thinking what's right what wrong. That's obvious considering your replies here in this thread. Burning, blowing things up seem your favorites. Well, I can understand your people and country. Neither I expect you behave in a reasonable way.

We in Vietnam despise such people like you.

I "feel" that Indonesia helps Thailand on many international condemnation. The most important one was "Rohingya" issue where Indonesia stated that those Rohingya are not actually "refugee" but economic migrant originated from Bangladesh. It was very important that a Muslim nation stated such a words at that time. We Thai people always remember the favors other people is doing to us and feel obligue to return the favors soon as the situation give rise to an oppotunity.

We are only trying to help our ASEAN community. Without unity, order and discipline to do the "right thing", there will be chaos and jarring friction in this neighborhood. We need peace and stability to grow, so any potential problem should be ironed out in a decisive manner.

Last edited:
ทร. ส่งอากาศยาน-เรือรบ ไล่ล่าเรือประมงเวียดนาม ลอบจับปลาน่านน้ำไทย - ข่าวไทยรัฐออนไลน์
EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuYBtcEConXgspl5kYVh89Lb4kIo4lOklUzTmHic.jpg

Currently I have not yet find English language source.

Here is the english news, pretty big operation.

Navy rounds up intruding Vietnamese fishing trawlers
First Naval Region sent three ships yesterday to round up 10 Vietnamese fishing trawlers that intruded in Thai waters near Trat's Koh Kood area early yesterday morning.

30274802-01_big.jpg

The pre-dawn operation, which stemmed from the Royal Thai Navy's air squadron 101's aircraft's detection of intruding trawlers, however captured only two boats along with 10 crewmembers while the rest withdrew their anchors and fled in time. The suspects and their boats were initially taken to the Royal Thai Fleet's mid-sea port in Chon Buri's Sattahip district and the suspects were transferred to Sattahip Police for legal action later.

The Royal Thai Navy has captured two illegal fishing boats and arrested Vietnamese fishermen after a 12-hour operation.

BANGKOK, 12 December 2015 (NNT) - Under the command of Vice Admiral Rangsarit Sattayanukul, Commander of the 1st Naval Area Command, the two navy patrol special forces consisting of aircrafts and ships left Sattahip Naval base in Eastern Chonburi province at 1 am Saturday (December 12) after receiving the report that a fleet of ten Vietnamese fishing boats was operating illegally in the Gulf of Thailand.

Finally, two suspected illegal fishing boats were spotted by RTN aircraft and HTMS Rattanakosin ship has then moved in quickly to intercept it at the area of 20 nautical miles off the coast of Koh Kood island, Trat province.

To combating illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing, the Royal Thai Navy implementing a comprehensive missions of taking action with the marine resources, including more patrolling of its waters under the policy operations of the Command Center for Combating Illegal Fishing (CCCIF).

As of now, Thai navy patrol ship docking arrested two Vietnamese fishing vessel to move into the pier in Sattahip district of Chonburi province before tomorrow early morning, all Vietnamese fishermen would be also transferred to Sattahip police station tomorrow, and would be charged with fishing without permit and illegally entering the country. Their boat will also be confiscated and used as police evidence.

สำนักข่่าวแห่งชาติ : The Royal Thai Navy has captured two illegal fishing boats and arrested Vietnamese fishermen after a 12-hour operation.

True. Two different things or as the Germans tend to say: 2 verschiedene Schuhe. But hate mostly makes you blind, shutting down your brain your critical thinking what's right what wrong. That's obvious considering your replies here in this thread. Burning, blowing things up seem your favorites. Well, I can understand your people and country. Neither I expect you behave in a reasonable way.

We in Vietnam despise such people like you.
Correct, only barbarian love to destroy fishing boats. Dont waste time wt them.

Correct, only barbarian love to destroy fishing boats. Dont waste time wt them.
We send coast guard vessels to stop Chinese poachers, Indonesia pirates or Thai smugglers, and not stage such a circus sending naval warships and planes. True, wasting time in talking to them, the uncivilized folks we call barbarians (the niggers).

hate and Idiot is two different things, and Vietnam member here belongs to the latter. Idiocy have no bounds indeed

They're not idiots, they are just trash. We need to recycle them to make them useful. And don't forget to wash their sticky and rusty brain, those filth make them lose their mind, constantly blabbering, they can't think straight.

Last edited:
You guys are a sad, sad case to call others as barbarians. This stupid name calling just make you guys sound like barbarians.
No. I'm just telling how thing is. And you should have known Vietnam. Before the arrival of the Whites, we used Chinese method to educate the barbarians, the uncivilized people. By words and swords. Just ask the Laotian the Khmer the Siamese or the Cham. The latter deserved a special treatment: we killed all 100,000 muslim soldiers to the last man, taking the land, destroying their temples and enslaved the entire populace.

That explains why we are free from Islamists since 600 years.

Last edited:
Low IQ moron... New carrier role in Pacific: fight illegal fishing | Navy Times | navytimes.com. Has it ever occurred to you to google before you open your motherfucking mouth. This is why people laugh at the Vietnamese in this forum.

What can we expect from trash, uneducated lowly trash. It is our duty to educate this uncultured and uncivilized creature, to make them behave. To make them stop doing madness and shamelessly exhibit thier idiocy within our neighborhood. For them, there will be no more word, only harsh whip in the *** that will make them stop. At least for a while though, before they start barking discordantly, then we have to give them another round of "education".

Last edited:
We send coast guard vessels to stop Chinese poachers, Indonesia pirates or Thai smugglers, and not stage such a circus sending naval warships and planes. True, wasting time in talking to them, the uncivilized folks we call barbarians (the niggers).

LOL you just tell us that being hateful is wrong, but here you are calling us Ni##er. Hey can anyone please ban this loser over here. FYI our civilization are ten times better than yours.

Also different country have different modus operandi on dealing with illegal fishing. Like the US sending freaking aircraft carrier to guard their pacific territory.

The Chinese use to regard you Charlies as barbarians. They no longer do that. So you are now treating others as barbarians. And call your neighbors as uncivilized..... The only uncivilized people in here are you and your prejudiced countrymen.

Exactly I don't know what the heck their problems is considering they are "barbarians" themselves even by Chinese standard. Also these guys are obnoxious and arrogant. Especially this "Viet" drongo. Niceguy and his many accounts at least wear their idiocy on their sleeves, but Viet is the worse he is just as ignorant as Niceguy & more hypocritical. He just pretending to have an air of civility around him. Meaning he's a pure bred asshole.

Last edited:
@Reashot Xigwin

Pure breed asshole :haha::rofl:

And look at this phsyco talking about genocide against Champa, disgusting

No. I'm just telling how thing is. And you should have known Vietnam. Before the arrival of the Whites, we used Chinese method to educate the barbarians, the uncivilized people. By words and swords. Just ask the Laotian the Khmer the Siamese or the Cham. The latter deserved a special treatment: we killed all 100,000 muslim soldiers to the last man, taking the land, destroying their temples and enslaved the entire populace.

That explains why we are free from Islamists since 600 years.
VN called CN as barbarian nation during Quing dynasty ( original Quing was barbarian,just look how ugly their princess were), thats explain why so many barbarian jump into VN-Thai fishing matter and scream for blowing the boats:)

Indo could taken such fishing boats based on legal procedure. Why did you blown down with TNT ? it is no good for your nature entviroment.

It is legal and even being mandated by our law to destroy illegal fishing vessels that operate within our territory. Harsh punishment is effective and needed to subdue rampage illegal fishing activities that happen within our sea, which part of it happen because of the negligance from authority. New governement take no nonsense approach by simply enforcing the law.

I think foreigner policy of Indonesian is more intelligent than this negrito madam.

Watch your mouth. She is highly respected in Indonesia for her bravery, firmness and transparancy. No one can buy her and our president put his trust on her. So do i and indonesian people.

Back
Top Bottom